Jeongmin

Boyfriend scenarios

"I CAN'T BREATHE!!" You screamed giggling.

For at that moment, Jeongmin decideed to play a nice "fair" game of Uncle.

"OPPA PLEASE!" You pleaded.

"NEVER!" Jeongmin yelled back.

"Get a room, how about that!" your older brother said walking in.

Taking that chace, you escaped. You wished you didn't though because there was a big red stain on the your mothers pure white carpet. Checking the back of your pants, you realised that it was also messed up too.

Groaning, you tried hiding it but, Jeongmin noticed it. When your brother left you went into a frenzy. 

"______ calm down!" he said.

"BWOH?! Calm down! are you crazy! Im dead and m favorite pants are RUINED!" You said crying.

Silencing you with a kiss, Jeongmin pulled away and told you his plan.

"Ok, now when does you mom normally get home?"

"Around 5.."

"Go get cleaned up, and let me clean up this mess. Ok?"

"Araso." and with that you walked up stairs.

10 minutes later when you came down, you say Jeongmin scrubbing the stain out of the floor. The you saw him take your pants and scrub the stain out of it too. Blushing, you realized he must have came into your room to get it. 

"I dont deserve you" you said walking behind and wrapping your arms around his waste, when he finshed.

Turning around in your grasp, he kissed you.

"Or is it me that does not deserve you?" he said cheesily.

"OR IS IT ME THAT HAS TO SUFFER THROUGH THIS?!" Your brother belllowed in the door way. "NOW GO GET A ROOM!"

Laughing you guys kissed again, just to piss him off somemore.

A/N: Sorry for the short chappie! But i didnt know what to put for him..... YOUNGMIN SHALL BE COMING OUT SOON! and shout out to all the peeps you have YOUNGMIN as their bias! i luv him too! (p.s. sorry for my wierdness....i get like this when i just finished eating food)