Donghyun

Boyfriend scenarios

Donghyun walked into your living room. But before he could your little brother stopped him. " Hyung whatever you do, don't get her mad." He said "Wait what?"he asked bewildered. "You shall see soon young one"he said than walked into the living room. Figuring that the video games got to him, he ignored him and walked on in. As soon as he did he saw you sprawled out on the floor with chocolate bar wrappings all around you. And you were watching TV while eating a big tub of chocolate/vanilla/strawberry ice cream. "Um....... annyeong..."he said awkwardly. "Hey"you said not looking at him. Giving your brother a confused look, he moved closer to you. "What"s up?" "Nothing" "Want to go some where?" "Sure"you said getting up while taking the tub of ice cream with you. 2 minutes later you called Donghyun. "Bwoh?" "I have no more pads can you buy some?!"you called down not caring if you made him uncomfortable. "Um... why cant your brother do it?" "Because Im eight!"he exclaimed. "Fine"he said and walked out of the house. When he came back, he looked shakened and slightly scared. Runing down the stairs, you noticed it but didnt care much "GOMAWO OPPA!!! SARANGHAE!" you cried grabbing the plastic bag. "Never let me do that again..." he said softly. "Wae?" "Because...just dont...please...."he said with a pained look. "Whatever"you said giving him a quick kiss and running up the stairs to get ready and before your icecream melts. A/N: what did u think? Plus i updated on my tablet so srry for grammar mistakes!