Chapter 6

A Missing Heart

After giving you a set of keys to the house, Baekhyun took you on a mini tour to show you where all the rooms are. All of the rooms in the house were elegantly decorated with pastel colours. The wall of your room was a creamy and inviting colour. The curtains that extended onto the floor were a calm and pale shade of lilac. All of your furniture was made out of honey wood. Overall, it gave off a mild and relaxing appeal.

After placing your new sets of clothes in the wardrobe, you headed back downstairs, and found a busy Baekhyun bustling in the kitchen wearing a red apron, armed with a spatula.

“What are you doing?”

He jumped slightly at your voice. Needless to say, Baekhyun was still not used to your presence yet. He had lived alone for too long.

“Cooking our dinner,” he smiled as he opened the fridge and pulled out a bowl of kimchi.

“Can I see?” You trotted over to his side.

“Sure. I’m making kimchi noodle soup here. It’s a simple recipe, so if you get hungry when I’m not home, it should be easy to cook.”

He guided you through the steps, showed you how to use the gas and the hood. You memorized everything easily.

Dinner passed in a flash, and soon it was time for bed. Baekhyun explained to you how to use the shower in your en-suite, and then left you to get changed into your pyjamas whilst he went to his room to prepare for the night.

You sat on your puffy bed and gazed at the blank wall opposite you. Your mind was giving you a run through of what had happened today- from being woken up, to pulling your comfortable pyjamas on, you recalled every single detail.

You turned the bedside lamp on and switched off the main light. You settled down cosily under your duvet and prepared your motherboard to switch to standby. You had set yourself an alarm to wake up eight hours later, ready for another day. You reached to turn the lamp off, and soon, you were consumed in darkness.

You closed your eyes, and the gentle whirling of your processor changed into a faint hum as you fell ‘asleep’.

~~~

At seven on the dot, your eyes snapped open as your interal alarm woke you up.

You washed and then went downstairs. However, after ten minutes of pacing from one end of the room to the other in silence, you headed back upstairs and made a beeline to Baekhyun’s room. You tapped your knuckles on the closed door, but heard no response.

Softly, you opened the door and peeped in. Baekhyun was peacefully asleep in the centre of his large bed. His arms were wrapped tightly around a giant, pink, squishy pig and his duvet was sandwiched between his legs.

You stepped beside his bed and kneeled down on the carpeted ground. You folded your arms on to the bed and rested your chin on top. You didn’t want to wake him up because he looked so peaceful and calm, so you just ended up staring at him without moving.

------

BWAAAAAA SO SORRY FOR BEING SO SLOW WITH UPDATES ;___;

I'm getting writer's block...and exams aren't helping very much...

Gonna type another chapter up in a mo to make it up for my absence T__T

Forgive me!!

Will a tiny spam of EXO help..?

Nyahaa~ I have that SM shirt~ Connection established!!

Lol, sorry...When I say EXO, I meant Kris...He's my bias :3