Let's Take It Slow

We Have Changed

*Vivienne's POV*

          I'm now pinned under Jinki... In between a rock and a hard place, literally. His manly scent of cologne filling my lungs as the space between us get smaller, and smaller. I look around as I forgot to realize, we were in the kitchen, on the counter. I blushed with embarassment, and slight excitement. The sensation is too much for me, so I look away from my roommate, who is now kissing me under my jaw. I don't think he noticed, because he also mumbles about how much he's always cared about me. I don't know if I should be delighted because I've always cared for him too, or the fact that all this is going to fast for me. Before I could think about anything else, he gives me a long, deep, and passionate kiss as his hands roam around my waist. I don't know... What am I supposed to feel about this... This is not how love is supposed to be.

"Jinki....Jinki. Stop, please?"

         He immediately stopped what he was doing and looked at me,"What? Vivienne, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me." Fear and resentment showed upon his beautiful face. He lifted off of me and walked off to the bedroom. I paused for a few moments. I got up from the counter and followed him in the room. I sit next to a regretful Jinki on the basic blue-colored, king size bed. He looks down at the ground. It's a look he has when he done something terribly wrong. I paused before saying,"We need to talk sooner or later, Jinki. So tell me, what REALLY is all this about? What's on your mind." He replies,"You. It's about you and how I've felt about you all this time, but it doesn't matter now, because apparently, there is someone else who has stolen your heart." His eyes start to water, and my heart immediately sinks, along with my dignity. "I'm sorry I haven't told you sooner, and what happened in the kitchen makes things even worse... I apologize with all of my being for being... a menace," he chokes out before a single tear left his face to the floor.

         I shuffle closer to Jinki, wrapping my arms around him. "Jinki, that isn't true. There's no one more important than you. You're my friend, maybe even more." Jinki's slouched body perks up a little,"Really? You like me too?" "Yeah." But I like Jonghyun too. "I will do anything to make sure you're happy. I promise this," Jinki said sincerely as he grabbed my hands pulling them to his heart. I pull them back from him, leaving him slightly confused, "Can we take things slow, perhaps? I want to make this real, for us." Jinki smiled sincerely and said,"Let's take it slow."

-------------------------

          Me and Jinki have been together for a few weeks, and things have been.... Pleasant. He makes me breakfast before I go to college, he surprises  me with mini dates, and he made me smile genuinely and proudly. Sometimes, I would return the favor for him. I would draw him pictures(with my polished art skills because I practiced), I surprised him at work today and brought him little meals to eat as he work, and I would just watch him clean things, and he would sometimes steal glances at me, smiling. I admit, I was hesitant at first about our new relationship,  but Jinki made me fall deeper in love with him that he became something I thought about on a daily basis. Taking things slow has been an effective thing for us, and I never want it to end, ever.

          As his work finished, he ran to me and picked me up, and spun me around the empty bakery. He took me into his embrace and whispered into my ear," I love you, Vivienne." I paused in astonishment as I look up at my lover, and I try to comprehend what to do. I grab the back of his head and kiss him for a response. I smile within the kiss, then I pull away from him, loosening the grip on his head, and proceed to smile at him lovingly. Jinki smiled back at me as we rode to our dorm in Jinki's car. Jinki strolls to our room without saying anything, and I follow him to find him exausted and sleeping on our bed. He snores with each breath, and I smile at him in awe. I change into my sleeping clothes and crawl into bed with him to sleep.

           My sleeping has become harder to do at night. It was Jonghyun. He and I have been hanging out and became great friends, and I finally introduced him to Jinki. But, they were awkward around eachother,as if they were mentaling fighting eachother. Jinki avoided Jonghyun, and Jonghyun did the same. I was a little troublesome. I didn't want to think about anything so I tried sleeping, but I couldn't.. I was worried about them. Jonghyun has become distant and colder since I've introduced him to Jinki, and everytime I would try to meet with him, it would end quicker than the last time. Jinki, on the other hand, has become more... Protective. Sometimes, he would get defensive if Koreans would look at me and ridicule me in my face. It made me sad to see that people like them existed, but I didn't care much because Jinki liked me-  I mean, loved me. Time after time, as I would fall for Jinki harder, things would get worse.... Like, I could never win.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi guys^^ Sorry for short chapter. I've been studying for exams, but I'm trying~