Wanting Her...

We Have Changed

 

*Lee Jinki’s POV*

I sighed as I walked into the dorm. I placed my car keys in the holder on the coffee table by the door. I called to Vivienne who wasn’t home yet. I was both glad and mad that she wasn’t home. I was glad because I didn’t want her to see me like this and I was mad because lately she hasn’t been home and we’ve barely spoken. Who was more important than me? I thought we were close. I ran a hand through my hair and walked into my bedroom. There was a picture of me and her from about a year ago when we first met, we were looking goofy and acting silly. I smiled to myself, oh how I missed those times. I couldn’t believe that she hadn’t even noticed my love for her. Can she not tell of how I act whenever she’s around? The look on my face whenever I see her? I walked into the bathroom and the shower, maybe the steam the hot water dropping down on me will help me clear my mind. God, I know I’m going to have a semi-serious hangover in the morning. Well, I hope Key’s happy. I scoff thinking about him. We barely could talk since he was too busy womanizing every girl there. I stripped down and entered the shower, letting each droplet of water touch me. As I stood there I began thinking that each droplet was Vivienne touching me. Caressing my every muscle and surrendering only to my touch. She only wanted one person and one person only—me. I let out a soft moan, I wanted her so badly. I needed her. Why doesn’t she want me…the thought angered me and hit the wall hard. I grimaced in pain, I don’t think I broke my hand, but it’ll be sore. Sighing heavily I turned off the shower and put on a pair of my boxers and an old t-shirt. I lay on my bed and began to watch television as I dried my hair. I settled for a show that looked decent.

                I was wrong; the show was about a guy who was in love with a girl who loved someone else. In the end he killed himself while she lived happily ever after with her boyfriend. Sickened I turned the television off. So this was how it was going to end up? I’m going to end up killing myself. I threw the remote against the wall and put my head in my hands. I can lose that way, I mean, that guy didn’t have a chance! He didn’t even tell her whenever he had the chance. I smiled slyly to myself. That’s it. I don’t want to end up like him, I’ve always been there for her and I always will and I’ll make her fall in love with me. I’m the person she needs. I’m the one she runs to whenever she needs something and I’m her shoulder to cry on. I love her. That night I fall asleep with a smile on my face. I’ll tell her—soon.

 

 

                The next day, I wake up with the smell of coffee and French toast, my favorite. I quickly get up and brush my teeth and fix some part of my hair and walk into the kitchen. “Vivien—“ I say, but she wasn’t there. There was a note on my breakfast that said:

                Mianhe Onew, I came home late last night, I went into your room and saw you sleeping and I didn’t want to wake you up; you looked so peaceful. Anyway, I have a meeting to go to this morning, so I’ll be home sometime in the afternoon! But I made you breakfast! It’s your favorite :)

                Xoxox Viv

I stare at the note for a while before chuckling to myself. At least she came home last night, she even checked up on me. Yeah, I should totally tell her, I should plan something special with her for when she comes home. Smiling to myself I ate my breakfast. I planned vigorously what I was going to do and I really hoped she liked it.

 

A/N

Hello! I'm the Co-Author, Kai, and I really hope you like this chapter! I know this is pretty short, but I will work harder! Fighting!