My Oh-So Hot Boyfriend

Finding Mr. Right

 

“Ms. Choi, I’ll drive you there.”

You were fixing your braids very quickly as you looked at yourself at the mirror. “No thanks, Mr. Kim. Oppa will be here any minute.” You said with a smile. “As you wish, Ms. Choi.” Mr. Kim then left your room.

You went down the stairs as the door bell rang. Your face lit up. *It’s oppa!* You quickly opened the door and there he was, the one that made you smile, the one that made your heart flutter and simply the one that made you happy.

“Gyeongpyo oppa!” You said happily. “Hi beautiful.” He said with a smile, you blushed. “Ready to go?” He asked then slipped his hands into yours. “Yes.” You nodded. “Then let’s go!” He led you to his car and opened the passenger seat for you. “Thanks.” You said.

He smiled at you and that smile made you heart melt and your knees to weaken. He went inside in the driver seat and fastened his seatbelt and noticed that you’re having trouble in fastening your seatbelt and he leaned closer to clip the belt into place.

As he clipped the seatbelt, you turned your head and met eyes with you. “There.” He whispered. “I want to make sure you’ll be safe.” He said. “I’m forever safe whenever you’re around oppa.” You said softly.

Gyeongpyo softened. He held the back of your head and kissed your forehead. As his lips touched your forehead, you heard him whisper, “I love you, Nayoung.” You pulled away and you looked at him in the eyes; you leaned closer and gave him a kiss on the lips.

He cupped your face and the kiss deepened. You gladly kissed him back. After awhile, the two of you pulled back and gasped for air. “I love you oppa.” You said. Gyeongpyo kiss you for the last time and after doing so, he pulled back and drove off.

You slightly touched your lips and remembered how he kissed you with so much love. You looked at him while he was driving, Go Gyeongpyo, you smiled to yourself as you thought how deeply in love you were with him. Feeling all giddy and excited you can’t wait to spend the day with him.



 

Author's Msg 

1st chapter was up. c: How was it? Sorry if it was short! >//< 
Thank you for those who subscribed already. Please do comment and subscribe too!! :D