Day Two in London, Part 2

The Exaggerated Adventures Of Scholars Abroad

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a piercing scream ran through the air. It sounded like a woman scared out of her wits. Dara jumped in fright and clutched onto Min Ho’s arm as he was the nearest to her. They all looked shocked.

However, the next thing which occurred made them wish they had never entered the ‘haunted’ Tower of London.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong POV

 

That girl sure has got a nerve. She’s the first one who has refused to go out with me. I am Kwon Jiyong, and I am NEVER refused. She’s going to have to give in sooner or later…

 

“Hey Jiyong!” Daesung interrupted my thoughts “You failed man. You know what; I bet a trip to Milan that you won’t be able to snag her. She’s a hard nut.”

 

“Well,” Youngbae interjected. “I think he can. She did seem smitten by him yesterday before the whole spraying thing. I bet a trip to Spain that he’ll be able to get her.”

 

“Well, I’ll place my bet with Youngbae” I said, giving him a thumbs up.

 

Daesung just shrugged his shoulder and said “We’ll see.”

 

Daesung can be so irritating at times. -_-”

 

So now, I need to plan on how to get around those bodyguards of hers. They looked furious. I wonder if she’s dating one of them. Aish, I just need her to go out on one date with me and she’ll see my awesomeness.

At least this time, snagging a girl seems more fun. I expect a lot of things are going to happen.

 

I kicked a stone and it landed in a pond nearby scaring all the ducks. They quacked angrily and moved away looking around for the source menacingly.

 

Even ducks don’t like me?! Great! So much for my ego.

 

Just then I saw Dara exiting the park with the three annoying "bodyguards". I sneaked behind them, and went close enough to overhear that they would be going to the Tower of London.

 

Muahahaha! My ninja skills are EPIC!

 

Aha! I have an idea. This might just work. I better go back and tell the other two. We have some preparing to do…

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong POV Cont.

 

We went into the Tower of London equipped with all sort of weird gadgets.

 

Youngbae is an IT freak. But the cool type of IT guy. Definitely not geeky. He has his fair share of admirers.

 

Daesung meanwhile is the one to go to for pranks. Happy-Go-Lucky, he just loves playing jokes on people and telling jokes. He can be very chivalrous and gentlemanly though.

 

Well anyway, I digress. We’re going to be scaring the wits out of Dara’s ‘bodyguards’. Hopefully they leave her, and then I can “rescue” her and take her out on a date.

 

I’m a genius!

 

Ok, now for the sound effects. Fortunately Daesungs’ dad is one of the partners who manages this place, so he could empty the space today.

 

After we set up all the equipment, we waited.

 

One Really Long Hour Later…

 

“They’re here!” Daesung exclaimed.

 

“Ok, wait until they come in till the central courtyard then play the sound clip.” I instructed.

 

“Yes Boss!” Youngbae said winking.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” an ear deafening screech played from the speakers Youngbae had brought. I covered my ears, trying to save my eardrums from bursting.

 

"That was scary!" Deasung said from my side.

 

I smirked and peeked out of the small window from the tower we were on. Sure enough, Dara was clinging on to one of the guys. 

 

I definitely don't like him. He's too good looking. Being a guy even I can see that.

 

Frowning, I turned to Youngbae and nodded. Once again, the high pitched shriek came booming out of the speakers. This time, I saw the four of them look bewildered and spooked out. This had better work. 

 

Youngbae then got into action for stage two. He spoke into some speakers of his and now we had to wait a bit longer.

 

Suddenly, out  nowhere, zombie like people started walking out from behind walls and other parts of the castle. I sniggered.The paid actors were doing a great job. Five of them were now chasing two of the guys. I think they were Seungri and TOP. As fro Dara and the curly-haired Min Ho, they were standing together.

 

Dara was screaming her head off. It was funny actually. Just then one of the zombies grabbed her and pulled her arm. She started shaking, and from afar, I could see tears glistening in her eyes.

 

Damn, was this going too far? I didn't want her to cry. I was just hoping she'd run off somewhere alone, then I could "rescue" her and take her away from the place, then shed be eternally gratefull to me and take me on a date.

 

Just then, I saw the guynext to Dara, land a punch on the zombie's face. Ouch! , I hope that guy doesn't sue me. I guess a some money could cover up.

 

I sighed loudly, then called out to Taeyang.

 

"Eh, Teayang, lets stop this, I think its getting too far."

 

"Are you sure?"Taeyang asked.

 

"What seriously?! Not now! The fun just started!" Daesung suddenly popped out and whined. 

 

"I think we should stop now. I don't want a fight to ensue, and...Dara looks really shaken up." I said slowly. 

 

Daesung scowled slightly, and went on his phone to call the head actor to lead the back off. Meanwhile, Taeyang stopped the music.

 

As all the drama came to a standstill, I saw our four victims run out of the cancel. I was going to have to come up with another plan now. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Dara's POV

 

What the freaking hell was that sound? It sounds like a banshee!

 

I clutched Min Ho's arm tightly, as the sound rang through again. Then all of a sudden, from the corner of my eye, I saw people approaching us from all directions. They were alking like zombies, and as they neared, I realised they actually looked like zombies.

 

The logical part of my head said that this was just a joke being played by some really idiotic person. However, the paranoid me was more overwhelmed, and that got me started screaming. 

 

I didn't know what was going on. I felt someone grab my hand, and gee the life just went out of me. I started sobbing and shivering out of fear. The land went after a few seconds of trying to grab me. I was on the verge of fainting when suddenly the "zombies" started backing off, and the eiry sounds stopped. Min ho Tilted my head toward him, and whispered, "Run."

 

We both started running towards the exit. On the way out, we bumped into Seungri and Seunghyun who had apparently run off somewhere else. Cowards. 

 

We reached outside all panting. We recieved curious looks from some people around us, however we were too caught up from that dreadfull experience to bother.

 

"Shall we skip the sightseeing for today and just head back to the apartment?" Seungri asked, as he took out a bottle of water.

 

"YES!" we all heaved in unison. 

 

We had enough excitement for the day.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

 

One HUGE hug and apology for the late update. But, hey, guess what, my holidays ave started, so I can treat you to more updates faster!

So don't worry, you'll be getting waaaay quicker updates now.

 

I really hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will try to update the next chapter by this Sunday. :D 

Do vote, comment and subcribe if you liked it! 

 

And I'd love it if you could check out my other story;

 

Love You People! <3

XOXO