Day One in London-Part 1

The Exaggerated Adventures Of Scholars Abroad

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay guys, so from here we’ll take the tube to Westminster Station. From there we can easily walk to the Parliament house. Big Ben is next to it so we’ll see that too. After that we’ll walk down to the London Aquarium we can check it out and lastly we’ll go in the London Eye.” Seunghyun said, ending with a sigh.

 

"Aye aye captain!"

 

With that, we set off to Westminster.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara POV

 

Ok, forget the fact that I was tired at all. I am so energised by the excitement that I could dance at a concert like a wacko the whole night long! Ok, I didn’t mean that literally…sigh whatever.

 

So we are now waiting for the tube. Wow! This station looks ancient! The walls are all made of bricks. Reminds me of Harry Potter!

 

Oh my god thinking about that, I should ask Seungri something.

 

“Oppa?”

 

“Mwo Yo (what)?”

 

“Will we be going to Kings Cross Station?” I asked shyly, bracing for an impact of him embarrassing me about still liking Harry Potter after so many years.

 

I mean, I can’t help it! I just love that story and the characters! ^^

 

“Hahaha, yes dongsaeng. I was wondering when you were going to ask me. If you had forgotten, I would have reminded you.” He said winking to me.

 

“Kyaaaaaa! Oppa!! You are the best!” I said enveloping him in a huge hug.

 

“Yah! Don’t get so mushy. People are staring. I’m your Oppa! I don’t want people thinking I’m your boyfriend. It’ll ruin my chances of getting a girlfriend.” He said jokingly.

 

“Awwww! Darling Oppa! I’m sure they’ll still like you even if they think you’re taken already.” I said playing along giving him a I’m-So-In-Love-With-You look.

 

His expression turned into horror and he started backing away. His face was priceless and I clutched my sides laughing. Seunghyun and Min Ho were howling with laughter too as they had witnessed the whole episode. We high-fived each other and Seungri gave us dirty looks; however he couldn’t resist our infectious laughter and joined in too.

 

Fortunately, it was mid-afternoon and a weekday, so there weren’t many people on the platform, or someone may have called the authorities, thinking we're a bunch of retards who escaped from a mental asylum. 0.0

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Cont. Dara POV

 

We finally reached Westminster and the moment we got out from the underground we were greeted by the sight of the famous Big Ben and the Parliament house!

 

Omo!! It’s so nice! Right at that moment, the clock struck 3. ‘ DONG! DONG! DONG!’ I jumped out of my skin, shocked by the thunderous ringing only to find the guys laughing at me.

 

“Hahaha! Dara! Aigoo! Your face was so cute when the bell struck!” Min Ho said.

 

“Yah! I’m sure you all must have been shocked too! “I retaliated, blushing at the same time. Min Ho just said I was cute! *Hyperventilating inside*

 

“Well, we were, but we were not as petrified as you!” Seunghyun said, rubbing his sides.

 

“Aish! Whatever!” I said and stormed off. Unfortunately I tripped over a gypsy woman who was sitting on the ground and ‘BAM!’

 

I fell face down on the pavement. Yuck! angry

 

This erupted them into another round of laughter. The Gypsy encouraged them by holding onto my ankle saying that I had tripped over such an old woman like her who was helpless and had no money. Oh yeah! She definitely made me feel guilty alright! Grumbling, I took out some money from my purse and gave it to her. Murmuring to herself, she practically snatched the money from my hand and ran away.

 

She RAN AWAY! Gosh! Seriously, this is annoying the crap out of me! Now I have less money to spend on chocolate!!!  -_-”

 

Feigning anger, I stormed away to take some pictures of myself by the river Thames. I struggled to get good shots of myself. Gosh I at taking self- pictures! Either my chin, or ear, or some other part of my face keeps getting cut out.

 

“You want me to help you take pictures?” Seunghyun suddenly popped up behind and asked.

 

“Uhm…yeah sure. Thanks.”

 

I started posing in random ways. Then suddenly said “Seunghyun-ssi…”

 

“Call me oppa.” He said grinning.

 

“Aah, uhm Seunghyun Oppa? Could you take a jump-shot of me?”

 

“Neh! Jump at the count of three. One…Two…Three!”

 

I jumped. Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Kekekekekeke, I haven’t done this since secondary school. It’s so fun!

 

“Guys, come on, let’s go to the aquarium now. It’s quite big and the guided tour starts in 15 minutes.” Seungri said, and we all went towards the aquarium.

 

As we walked there, Seunghyun showed me the pictures he shot of me. Wow! They are really good!  And he even got my jump shots!

 

“Waaah! Seunghyun Oppa! You’re a really good photographer! You should go into photography! Why are you majoring in history?!” I teased.

 

“Hahaha, you praise me too much. Its just my hobby. History is my passion.” He said, winking.

 

My heart fluttered. Why did I suddenly feel light-headed? Nope, I don’t like Seunghyun Oppa! Must be the fall I had just now. The wires in my brain must have ruptured or something. LOL! How can wires in my brain rupture. I’m seriously mental! I don’t know how I even managed to get into medicine with my stupid brain.

 

“Dara! Hurry up!” Seungri said

 

“Coming!”

 

Now I’m slow too. -_-”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

PICTURES!!!  ^^

 

(Westminster Station: http://media.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/uploader/images/signs/westminster-underground/full_westminster-station.jpg)

(Parliament House: http://www.flickr.com/photos/aasgier/2328070903/)

(Big Ben: http://www.monuments.ws/upload/Big-ben-side-view.jpg)

(London Aquarium: http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/2230057.jpg)

(The London Eye: http://www.bestvaluetours.co.uk/images/mikes%20images/london%20eye.jpg)

By The Way, the tube in London is like the subway in US or MRT in Singapore. Just in case you guys were wondering what it was ^^

Here are two links showing the tube station at Bayswater. :D

(http://sarfaty.us/London/bayswater%20tube%20station%20and%20telephone%20booths_std.jpg)

(http://looktrains.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Bayswater_station_circa_1867.png)

 

 

I hope you guys liked this chappie!
 
Make my day by commenting!!  ^.^
 
 
Check out my other fics here too. ^^
 

Expect The Unexpected

 

Don't Kiss And Tell ( Coauthoring with Michiusa )