The Creepy S.A (Service Apartment)

The Exaggerated Adventures Of Scholars Abroad

 

 

 

 


“Oppa! Min Ho! We’re here!!! Oppaaaa wake up.” Dara droned. Sure enough fifteen minutes later the plane finally touched down on London’s Heathrow Airport. Once the airplane had parked, it bustled with activity. Everyone was eager to get out of the plane as soon as possible. Tugging luggage out from the compartment above, Seungri passed Dara her handbag. Her eyes sparkle with excitement and Seungri grinned at her. He loved seeing his sister happy.

 

An hour later after immigration and other boring security checks, Dara, Seungri and Min Ho went to join Seunghyun who was waiting near the exit. “Hey dude, don't you have a shorter name?” Seungri asked Seunghyun nonchalantly. “Yeah, some people call me TOP." He said, grinning.

 

Rolling her eyes Dara followed Seungri as they made their way outside. Although it was summer in London, the temperature was relatively low. It never went above 22 degrees Celsius.

 

“Ok, so here’s the plan” Seunghyun said in an authoritative voice. “We’ll be staying in a service apartment for three days. It’s in Bays water. So we’ll make our way there now, dump our stuff then go sightseeing. We’ll set off for Oxford after that. Is that fine with you guys?” Everyone nodded their heads in unison. The university term was not going to start for another two weeks so we had decided to explore.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Dara POV

 

I groaned inwardly at the thought of walking around London. I had been hoping to be able to have a hot shower and sleep like a log. Unfortunately, that was obviously not going to happen with three excited guys with me. However much I wanted to tour the city myself, I couldn’t stop thinking about my leg cramps. Seriously… NEVER go on a plane ride half-way across the world in economy class unless you have legs like iron!! So I’m sure you can imagine me doing monkey antics with my wobbly, jelly-like legs as we made our way to the taxi stand. frown

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

‘GOLDEN JUNGLE SERVICE APARTMENTS’ the huge board stated. The entrance was rather small looking. A huge chandelier hung from its hinges from the ceiling with a few cobwebs. A once shiny hall was now dark and gloomy with prehistoric paintings on the walls. The hotel receptionist was an old frail man with a hooked nose and sharp beady eyes. His hands hinted the texture of paper and his teeth were greased with yellow stains and what not. “Welcome! You must be the party from South Korea.” The man said with a hint of cockney accent. “This is your room key. We will require you to check out before 1p.m. on the day you are leaving. Thank you,” he said, ending with a creepy smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dara POV

 

Harharharharhar!!! I know! I’m braying like a donkey inside, but seriously? His accent reminded me of Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady. It was really cute, but he is creepy. I mean, his smile was just freaky. Who the hell booked this place?!! I mean Golden JUNGLE?? It felt like we had entered Dracula’s lair. I shuddered, hoping that our room would be decent.

 

 My mind immediately started making horrible assumptions. I started imagining the bathroom full of horrible brown, yucky FLYING cockroaches and disease carrying rats scurrying around the kitchen.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!” I would run away screaming like an escaped mad-woman from an asylum.

 

At that moment I realised I had screamed out loud in front of everyone. My face turned as red as a tomato. This is embarrassing! “Hehehe, uhm, I was just having a nightmare…hehehe”

 

“In the day while you are awake? I think you are tired. You should rest when we go out later.” Seungri said.

 

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Does he want me to die here? The most horrible death? Covered with disgusting creatures all attacking me?! No way!!!

I glared at Seungri’s back and quickly followed them. I was NOT going to be left all alone in this creepy place no matter what! Besides, I wanted to explore London too!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The four of them made their way to their apartment. It was on the first floor. Dara let out a sigh of relief. “Escape will be easier now” she muttered under her breath. Seunghyun raised his eyebrows at her but she just ignored him.

 

Turning the key they went inside and were amazed. The apartment was way better than what they had anticipated it to be, having seen the reception hall. It was designed in a modern fashion. There were three rooms and two bathrooms with a kitchen. The main room had beautiful pictures depicting the English countryside. The walls were coloured white, grey and pale yellow with accompanying patterns and colours on the carpet.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara POV

 

I.AM.RELIEVED

 

The toilet is clean and bug free!! Whoots!! The room looks like a five-star hotel. However, I still don’t want to stay here alone. I mean what if that creepy man comes here when I’m all alone? *Shudders*

 

“Dara! The room is fine. You’ll stay here, arraseo?”

 

“Nope, I’m coming with you guys. I’m not going to stay here all alone.”

 

“Ooooh, someone is scared huh.” My annoying brother teased.

 

“Oppaaaa!!” I yelled and started hitting him. Fortunately the other two were in the bathrooms.

 

“Oh my gosh! You’re such a devil. Get your hands off me! You can come with us. But don’t complain to me if you get tired!” He warned and grabbed me from behind, restricting my movement.

 

Yay! I can go with them. I stopped fighting and he put me down. Pinching my nose he went to get a fresh change of clothes.

 

An hour later all of us were ready. After securing the door and taking our valuables we set out for Day One of Sight-Seeing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! Hahaha, I was bored so I was just surfing the net and found this website with all the different Accents in Britain. You can check it out here; http://www.bl.uk/learning/langlit/sounds/

Some of the accents are REALLY hilarious while others are EXTREMELY serious sounding. Have fun experimenting!!! ;D

 

Oh and I know the name of the hotel is weird. I was thinking about the zoo while brainstorming. Don't ask me why. *Shakes head*

So how do you find the story so far? Don't forget to tell me! Thanks so much to all those who have subscribed! <333