Day One in London-Part 2

The Exaggerated Adventures Of Scholars Abroad

 

 

 

 

 

Narrative 

 

After getting tickets, the four of them made their way inside the London Aquarium. A guided tour was going to start soon, however they decided to see the place themselves. The variety of fishes was eminent as throngs of schools of colourful fish swam in their various tanks.

Dara was gazing at a tank with catfish. She didn’t notice that the other three were up to something.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Seungri’s POV

 

Puahaha! Dara will freak out when she sees what we’re going to do. Gosh! It’s going to be really epic! Kekekeke.

 

“Psssst, Seungri? Shall I ask her to come with me now?”  Min Ho asked, his eyes shining of mischief. He loved a good joke.

 

“Yeah, take her there now. Tell her to close her eyes. You want her to feel it first, not see it!”

 

“Hahaha, ok. I’ll take care of that. You guys better follow me and prevent her from murdering me!”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Min Ho’s POV

 

 Gosh! I hope she doesn’t murder me or anything. She’s really cute but quite scary when she’s angry. Crossing my fingers, I made my way towards her.

 

“Uhm, hey Dara. Will you follow me? There is something I want to show you.”

 

“Is it a fish or something?”

 

“No, come with me. It’s a surprise. I actually personally prepared it for you.” I said smiling shyly.

 

“Omo! Really? Okay! I’ll come then.” She said blushing.

 

Wow, I’m lying through my nose and she still believes me?! I must be a really good actor. Muahahaha, she’s going to freak out when she sees what there is in store for her.

 

“I’m going to be covering your eyes and guide you there arasso?” I said. Seeing a questioning look in her eyes I quickly added, “It’s a surprise, remember?”

 

Once she relented, I covered her eyes with my hands and led her to a huge dark room. Right in the middle of the room was a huge tank filled with stingrays and other huge fish. Seungri and Tabi were at the side of the room. Chuckling I told her we had reached.

 

“Can I see now?” she asked

 

“Nope, not yet. I’m going to place your hands in a bowl of cool water to wash it ok?”

 

“Uhm, o…ok.” She said hesitantly.

 

Now the three of us were surrounding her. I dipped her hands in the water just as a huge grey stingray passed by. Her hands ran across it and she jerked back in surprise, screaming out in fright. I had let go of her now.

 

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!” her scream pierced through the air “what the hell was that?!

 

She leaned in to look at the tank and shrieked when she saw dozens of stingrays.

 

Eyes widening in anger she pointed at me “You Pabo!!!!!!!!”

 

Uh-oh! I better get out of here.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Narrative

 

 

'I am furious! This is crazy! I could have been killed! UGH! Irritating freak! You know what? I’m not going to do anything. It’ll just aggravate them further. I’ll just ignore them from now.' Dara thought angrily in her mind.

 

Frustrated, she just walked away from the guys. She ignored the fact that they were stifling their laughter just to avoid being victims of a murderer. She was feeling really frustrated with Seungri. He knew she hated slimy things, and yet he encouraged Minho to prank her.

 

She stalked away, fuming. She walked on, ignoring the rest of the exhibits. She was tired and wanted a chocolate ice cream to cool her down. Walking out of the aquarium, she saw a cute little shop ahead, right in front of the London Eye. As she went nearer, she realised it was an ice cream shop. “Yesss!!” she voiced out loud only to get curious glances from passers-by. Blushing, she went inside the shop, ordered a chocolate sundae and sat in a comfortable corner-seat, watching the people outside.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara POV

 

Omo! This sundae is equivalent to heaven! Gah, I should message oppa or then he’ll be worried. Dishing out my phone I start typing. Just then, three guys enter the shop. They are Korean, and cute. I stare at them while they take their orders. Suddenly, one of them turns and looks at me.  Wow! He’s drop dead gorgeous! Gosh! Why is he smirking! And why is he coming towards me! Nooooooo!!! I should ignore him and pretend to be busy.

 

Stumbling with my phone, stare at it, hoping for a message or call.*trembling inside*

 

“Hi, my name is Jiyong…Kwon Jiyong. And you are?”

 

“Uhm, hi…I’m Dara”

 

I eye him suspiciously. Clutching for my purse, I search for a bottle. Aha! I knew I had it! I curled my fingers around the peppermint spray my appa had given me for protection.

 

“Those foreigners are a bit crazy. This will help you keep safe from them.” He had told me. “Keep it with you at all times. And aim for the eyes.” he said, pointing at his eyes and making weird gestures towards them. As if I didn’t know what eyes were.

 

“Neh appa. Khamsahamnida.” I said.

 

I pretended to ignore him while watching out if he did anything funny. If he came to piss me off, oh boy was he going to get in trouble. Three boys had already pushed my anger meter to the max. I glared at him hoping it would drive him away.

 

“Hey, you’re cute Dara. Are you a tourist here? I will be more than happy to show you around.” Saying that he leaned forward and his hand reached out towards my face. Gosh! He’s going to touch me! Wild thoughts ran through my mind. I imagined him kidnapping me and selling me off as a slave or something. Out of impulse, I quickly uncapped the peppermint spray and aimed it at his eyes.

 

“Aaaaaaaaaahhh!” he yelled out in pain. His other two friends rushed towards our table to see what had happened, “why did you spray into my eyes you pabo?!” he screamed. “There was chocolate on your chin and I just wanted to wipe it off!” he continued.

 

“I…I didn’t know. Mianhe.” I stuttered. Damn, I better get out of this place before these people really do something to me.

 

Cheeks burning, I practically ran out of the shop. Aigoo! This is so embarrassing! But he was obviously flirting with me! Hmph, At least I’m not going to see him again. I reached the exit of the aquarium only to see Seungri and the other two waiting for me. Heaving a sigh of relief, I went towards them. I took a few deep breaths to cool down before going towards them. I did'nt want them to see my red face.

 

Fortunately they didn’t realise anything. I would die of embarrassment if they found out what just happened. Following them, I silently got on the London Eye. They are ignoring me. Thank Goodness! I can have some alone time now.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(The ice cream Sundae! *Yummmmmm* XD

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs42/i/2009/109/e/7/Chocolate_Sundae_by_Accompaniment.jpg)

 

Sorry for taking soooo long to update guys! I just wasn’t sure on how to put in all my ideas. I really hope you like how it is coming along so far! Expect to see more of GD from here on! Yay!!! 

 

 

 

Love ya guys! <3