Day two in London, Part 1

The Exaggerated Adventures Of Scholars Abroad

 

 

 

I'm back with an update after 4/5 months!!! I am soooooo sorry for keeping you awesome people waiting! But I'm back for good! :D

Thanks for continuing to support me despite my long absence, and I hope that you'll continue enjoy reading this fanfic.

And I'd like to welcome the new subbies! Thanks for subscribing!

I hope you enjoy reading the story! And I want to apologise for the late entry of Jiyong in this!! :D

And now I'll shut up. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The next day, Seungri, Tabi and Min Ho woke up to the smell of pancakes. They freshened up in a jiffy and saw a smiling Dara setting up breakfast.

 

“Good Morning guys!” she greeted them cheerfully.

“Wow, this smells good.” Min Ho said, sauntering over.

“Well, tuck in! I already ate. I was up quite early.” Dara said.

 

After breakfast, Tabi went through the plan for that day.

 

“Ok, so today, we’re obviously going to do much more touring. We’ll start off with Kensington Gardens. It’s just a five minute walk from here. From there we’ll go to Buckingham Palace, next on our stop will be the Tower of London. That’s supposed to be full of ghosts.” He sniggered. “Then we’ll go to Madam Tussauds and the London Dungeons.” He ended.

 

With that, they set off for another day of touring...

 

They entered the Kensington Gardens. It was one of the Royal Gardens of London. While admiring the beauty of her surroundings, Dara thought;

 

I have decided to forgive the guys for the scare they gave me yesterday. That’s why I made breakfast for them. Omo! This place is really beautiful.

No way! That definitely can’t be right! Are my eyes tricking me?

 

Dara stiffened as her gaze fell on a trio of boys jogging in their direction. Her suspicions were confirmed when one of the guys turned and looked in her Direction.

 

Nooooooo! It’s that guy. Kwon Jiyong! Drat! Why are you bent on making my day a nightmare GOD?! Please ignore me…Please ignore me…

________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara POV

 

Please ignore me… I repeated that in my mind over and over again, hoping it would send Kwon Jiyong and his buddies away.

“Hey! You’re that Dara girl! You just ran away yesterday. It wasn’t very polite of you to do that by the way.” Jiyong said.

 

 Apparently, none of my wishes were going to come true that day. I found myself facing six guys now. One looking like he was going to murder me on the spot (Seungri), two looking curiously (Min Ho and Tabi), and three smirking at me(Jiyong and his buddies).

 

“Dara! Explain, NOW!” Seungri exclaimed.

 

I always see his resemblance to our dad at times like this. Sigh, I better start.

________________________________________________________________________

 

Seungri POV

 

Why does Dara look so nervous? As if she has seen a ghost or something.

Following her gaze, I see three guys jogging towards us.

Does she know these people?

 

“Hey! You’re Dara! You just ran away yesterday. It wasn’t very polite of you to do that by the way.”

 

A slim good-looking guy said. How does he know my sister. This better be good. I can already see Dara’s guilty face. Her guilty face and lying face are the same. She tends to bite her lips, play with her fingers and stare at the ground, hoping it will swallow her up any moment.

 

I’m going to have to get answers from her.

 

“Dara! Explain, NOW!” I exclaimed.

 

“Uhm, Oppa, you see yesterday…” and Dara related the whole order of events starting from when she left them with the stingrays.

 

I was actually planning to scold her, but I don’t think I will. She’s embarrassed enough already. Besides, she did defend herself…I deliberated thoughtfully.

 

Tabi and Min Ho were standing solemnly next to Dara. We had decided to give her a break and not laugh at her, however she does the craziest things and it’s hard to not laugh at her silliness.

 

Putting my arm over Dara’s shoulder, I gave my best ‘over-protective, don’t-mess-with-my-sister look’.

 

“Who are you ?” I asked.

 

“I am Jiyong, and these are my friends Youngbae and Daesung. I would like an apology from this lady here.”

 

Dara looked like she was about to pee in her pants any second.

 

I’ll just cover up for her. She seems petrified.

 

“Look guys,” I started “I am sorry my sister pulled that stunt yesterday. I apologise on her behalf and if you don’t mind, we have to get going now. Have a nice day.”

 

Saying that, I started pulling Dara in the opposite direction.

 

“I’m sorry, but I want an apology from her, not you.” The Jiyong guy answered back.

 

Oh boy! This dude is getting on my nerves. First he tries to hit on my sister and now he’s demanding an apology from her? What the hell! I’m going to give him a piece of my mind.

 

However, before I could say anything, Dara stepped in front of me and said.

 

“Yah! I already said I’m sorry yesterday before leaving! What else do you want?!”

 

“Well…” Jiyong drawled “How about a date? A friendly date...”

 

“NO WAY!” Three voices roared.

 

I looked to see both Tabi and Min Ho standing protectively next to Dara.

 

“If you so much as to come within 10 kilometres of Dara, you’ll get such a thrashing that you’ll wish you had never been born!” Tabi threatened.

 

Wow! There is more to Tabi than I realised. Even Min Ho looks dangerous.

 

“Oh well, there is always a next time.” Jiyong replied coolly and winked at Dara before going away.

 

Looks like he’s learnt his lesson. I hope we won’t come across them anytime soon…

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara POV

 

Wow! That was weird. Luckily Oppa, Tabi and Min Ho looked so fierce. I was afraid Jiyong would carry me away. And don’t his friends talk at all?

 

I kept thinking about what had happened and forgot to take any pictures at all. Luckily, an exasperated Seungri took the camera from me and took over the role as photographer.

________________________________________________________________________

 

A couple of hours later, the group of four went to the Tower of London. They had finished visiting the Buckingham Palace and ate a sumptuous lunch at a restaurant after walking for more than half a mile to find it. (Someone had recommended it to them)

 

After paying the entrance fee, they entered huge looming gates. There weren’t many people looking around so it was easy for them to move around.

 

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a piercing scream ran through the air. It sounded like a woman scared out of her wits. Dara jumped in fright and clutched onto Min Ho’s arm as he was the nearest to her. They all looked shocked.

 

However, the next thing which occurred made them wish they had never entered the ‘haunted’ Tower of London.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

KENSINGTON GARDENS: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TxU18tp1RxM/T0aFSYGpzGI/AAAAAAAAGNQ/YlbXm8UXoRY/s1600/kens.jpg

 

Buckingham Palace:

http://www.wayfaring.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/buckingham-palace.jpg

http://www.artofthestate.co.uk/photos/buckingham_palace_london.jpg

 

The Tower of London:

http://www.myenglandtravel.com/images/london/tower-of-london.jpe

http://www.hrp.org.uk/Images/TOL_Main.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b6/Tower_of_london_from_swissre.jpg/300px-Tower_of_london_from_swissre.jpg

 

 

0.0 what do you guys think happened? :P

I'll update soon. Forgive me if there are any spelling or grammatical mistakes! I wanted to update this chapter fast. I

Do check out my other story!

 

 

Expect The Unexpected

 

And please Comment or Subscribe!! :D

Love You People! <3

XOXO