Your Pain; My Pain

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

 

IU’s POV

“Are you okay?”

I flinched as I heard his soft voice above me.  I was so lost for a moment that I did not notice that the mean girls were gone.  I opened my mouth to utter a simple “thanks”, but he suddenly put his finger on my lips.

“Ssshh, if you’re going to say I should have not meddled with your business, then I won’t accept any of your preaching Ms. Presidnet.”  He smiled a bit as he traced his finger on my lips.  “and don’t cry…”  He whispered.  That’s when I realized tears were falling from my eyes, like it never experienced crying for the longest time, it all came out in a snap.

I looked down, embarrass all over.  Of all the people here on Earth, why in front of Jang Wooyoung must these tears of mine came out?  But hell, who cares?  Its damn painful, everything is so painful.  And all I can do right now is cry without minding anyone, without minding where I am standing with, without minding his eyes looking at the fragile me.

“Go away.  Then you can go laugh and talk behind my back.”  I said, silently congratulating myself for not stammering between tears.

I waited.  I waited for him to go away.  Even though deep inside me, my heart is wishing for someone to be there for me on times like this.  My wall is broken.  I feel so weak.  I feel like a loser on my own game.

“I won’t..”  He answered, not even moving a bit.

“Then I would…”  I said and push him slowly, pulling my back away from the cold wall.  But before I could even take a step, I felt his tight grip on my small arm.

 

Wooyoung’s POV

Her tears…Its tearing my heart to pieces.  Its an unfamiliar pain.  Her beautiful fierce eyes tainted by painful tears and bitterness.

“Go away.  Then you can go laugh and talk behind my back.”    She mumbles. She is lacking authority, and I think she will breakdown anytime soon.

“I won’t…”  Oh, Jang Wooyoung, stubborn! I confronted myself.

“Then I would…”  She gently pushes me and tried to break free between me and the cold wall.

And I found myself grabbing her arm and the next moment, she is inside my embrace.  I feel her stiffened, probably surprised by my action.  But I can’t help it.

“L-let go…”  The words barely came out .

“No.”  I answered and pull her closer to me.  I gently patted her back.  “I am getting back my words.  Just cry…let it out.”  I whispered to her ear.

I feel her struggle between my arms to free herself but I know this is what she needs so mian, Lee Jieun, I won’t let go.

“I said let go!”  She said while crying, hitting my chest with her weak hands.  After a minute or so, she stopped struggling and just leaned her head on my chest, crying like there’s no tomorrow.

And my heart is crying too…

For the reason that I don’t know….

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am back~~ 

I did not updated for almost a month or two..

Mian my dear subbies... after my grandma passed away, my mom was hospitalized.. she was confined in the ICU..and she is still on the recovery process right now.

But I AM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. FOR GOOD.

AFF ish my home. 

So how do you find this sweet chappie?? *giggles*

I am spazzing with my own fanfic...LOL to me.

I want to hear from you.. I continue writing for everyone who enjoyed my stories. :)

And I have an upcoming fanfic entitled "Luna Ame".   But its IUxMyungsoo FF..so I know not everyone here ship them.. :)

Many chapters coming... see you soon.. ♥♥♥