TRUTH

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

 

“Let me go.”  IU glared at Taeyeon with much annoyance.  She pulled her arm off from Teyeon’s grip.

“Still acting bossy?  Tough?  Feeling so dignified?  Heiress?  Perfect girl? Ha!  Lies..”  Jessica cornered her between the girls and the cold brick wall of the corridor.

“Bullying is not tolerated here in Crescent.  So stop playing now.”  IU gritted her teeth.  Never wil she go down their level and be childish as these girls.

“Shut up!!  We are all fed up of your rules.  You are the most annoying person here.  You are the one playing with us, punishing us with your good for nothing rules.  Oh, the teachers all like you because of your outstanding family background.  How stupid those teachers are.”  Taeyeon stands beside Jessica.

“Don’t drag my family here and talk about it foolishly.”  IU hissed, not breaking her fierce glare over Taeyeon’s.

“Family?  Do you have one?  I heard you’re ADOPTED.”  Jessica said and runs her finger through IU’s uniform and play with her collar.

Other SNSD members laughed with Jessica’s statement.

“Perfect lies.  What if everyone knows about it?  Will they still respect you?  You did not even make it to your Company’s president’s chair.”  Sunny commented.    

IU tired to argue but no word is coming out from .  Anger and pain is started to blaze inside her, but she can’t move nor talk.  Because they are right.  Imperfect.  Lies.

“Ow?  Speechless?  Sorry, we’ve known your little secret.  Did it surprise you?”  Taeyeon laugh evilly and smirks at IU, who is now looking at the ground.  “:How I hate you!  You always grab everyone’s attention!  I am smarter and beautiful than you, but the teachers are all looking up to you?!  I hate you!  You’re a monster!”  Taeyeon yelled at IU with so much anger.

IU looked up to her with her fist close.  ( Omomomo.. no violence IUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!  O.O )

“If I am a monster, what do you call yourself?  ?”  IU composed herself back, but deep inside, she wanted to slap this girl in front of her. 

“Sh*t you!”  Taeyeon raised her hand on her to slap her.  IU closed her eyes, waiting for the ’s cold hand to reach her face.  But…

“Stop doing this Taeyeon!”

“O-oppa…”  Taeyeon step back with a scared face.

IU opened her eyes and saw Wooyoung standing in front of her, holding Taeyeon’s hand.

“Eeh?  What is he doing here?”  And for the first time since long time ago, she felt secured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am sorry if I was not able to update yesterday as I promised.  My grandmother passed away yesterday. L  So yeah….

But still… here’s the update guys!!!!!  *glomps everyone*

I love you all~~~~~~~  ue kyang kyang~~

Cassiopeia won as the best fandom of 2012… and I am so happy!!! Yeah!

Thanks for the comments, my precious subbies~~~~  Me loves chu all!