Clubmates

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

 

 

Nyan~~ *points up*  I made another subposter.... kekeke..♥♥♥ Or should I make it the main poster??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crescent Moon Guild’s Meeting

Wooyoung’s POV

I entered the audition hall of the club and sit at the front row.  The meeting of the club today is about the upcoming school festival.  Suzy is already talking in the front about the schedule of festival.

“You’re late…”  A familiar voice said beside me.  My jaw almost dropped when I check who is it.

“Ji Eun--- errr..IU… what are you doing here?”  I asked without thinking that she’s the council’s President and that she’s allowed to attend the club meetings.

“I’m a club member.”  She simply answered and put her attention back on the front.

“C-club member?”  I mumbled to myself.  It kind of makes me happy.  Oh c’mon, Jang Wooyoung, when did it happen that you are so  much affected of this girl?

But IU, member of the CM Guild???  How did it happen? “Article 7 Section 2”  Joining to at least two clubs inside Crescent Academy.  Snap.  It rings a bell.  That’s it!  So she have no choice but to still join a club except the council.  And she chose the performing arts club??

“Stop staring at me.”  She muttered.

“M-mwo?”  And yeah, I just realized I am intently looking at her while thinking deeply.  She turn her head to me.  “Are you shock that I am here?”

“Ani.  It amuses me.”  My mouth can stop saying weird things.

“Amuses?  That’s weird.  That’s a first.  Everyone is shocked, not amused.”  She shrug and look at the speaker in the podium.

I blink.  And blink again.  I think I just saw her smile a bit.  I am not hallucinating or anything.  I ate lunch, okay. 

“Do you sing or dance?”  I asked.

Instead of answering me, she points Taecyeon who is now the one talking.  It means one thing: LISTEN.

“So we’ll have a one night concert on the second day of the festival as our main event.  Also, we’ll have our fund-raising booth.  Anyone who have suggestion for the booth?”

Eunhyuk raised his hand.  “Let’s just sell strawberries.”  Donghae hit him lightly in the shoulder.  “Yah!  That’s so boring.  We should sell cute fishes instead.”

Taecyeon chuckled with the duo and looks at my direction.  No, her direction.  She’s raising her hand.

“Yes IU.”

“Since we are the Performing Arts Club, then should we have a booth where students can request from the club members to showcase their talent in a span of a minute or so?  Since we have many members, the shifting will be easier.”

“Nice idea!”  Taecyeon smiled and asked for other opinions.  In the end, IU’s suggestion was chosen, to Eunhyuk’s despair.  No strawberry selling after all.

Students started leaving the hall when Suzy announces that their meeting is adjourned.

I watched her gather her things and started leaving too.  On my instinct,  I follow her without her knowledge.  Only few students are in the school because its almost 6pm.

“Ms. President..”  I hid at the nearest corner as I saw Taeyeon’s group approached IU.  I wonder why I am hiding when I am not doing anything.  But well, I want to hide anyway.

“Yes?  How can I help you?”  I heard IU’s authoritative voice.

“Help?  We are not helpless students.”  Seohyun answered.

“Then let me pass.  I still have things to do.”  IU said and tried to walk between Taeyeon and Jessica.  But instead of letting her go, Taeyeon grabbed her arm.  IU glared at her with her sharp eyes.

A/N:  Oh no!!!!!!!!!!  What will happen???  *sniff sniff*  I smell World War III !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dsffffkasdgflkasjdgflksadgflaskgf yetwfr.......  sweethearts????

*pout*  where's my subbies???

*rolls around*

See you all tomorrow for my new updates!!!