The Handsome Newbie

Behind Those Eyes I Met You

 

 

Few minutes more.  He fixes his hair and heave a sigh.  He’s been waiting for his name to be called inside Crescent Moon Guild Audition Hall.  The said guild is the Academy’s club for performing arts.  After reading the advertisement of the guild posted in Crescent Bulletin Board inviting students to join their club, he wasted no time and applied.  Admission in the guild is very tight.  Only few pass the audition every quarter.

“Jang Wooyoung!”  Called Suzy, the guild’s secretary.

He excitedly went inside the audition hall.  Many students are waiting impatiently in the audience area.  The girl gasped with admiration as they watched Wooyoung went up the stage.  He bowed and greeted everyone.

“Anyeonghasaeyo!  I am Jang Wooyoung from Class 2-B!”  He smiled, making the girls screamed with amazement.

“Hi, I’m Taecyeon, Crescent Moon’s President.  This is Lee Donghae and Lee Eunhyuk, our dancing duo, and that is Suzy, CM’s secretary.  We are the one who’ll be evaluating your application and performance.  By the way, you are a new student here in Crescent, right?  Welcome and we hope you’ll have a fruitful life here!”  said Taecyeon, who is sitting together with Donghae, Eunhyuk and Suzy on the front row of the audience area, with a long table on their front.

Woyoung nodded.  “Thank you.  I do hope too for that!”

“Please show us your talent now!”  Donghae instructed.

His audition piece started filling the whole audition hall. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p-mxjKnFuA (Wooyoung's audition piece in JYP)

Students are all in awe while watching him performed in the stage.  Everyone applauded him after his performance.

He is Jang Wooyoung.  From Seoul High, he transferred to Crescent Academy one week ago.  His charm, looks and talents made every girl fall for him.  He was given the title of “Certified Playboy” in his previous school.  He can’t deny it.  He can’t resist a day without the sight of beautiful girls.  Also, girls go after him, whether he likes it or not.  Serious relationship?  Impossible as of the moment.  Only God knows when he would really fall in love.  Because he, himself, don’t know when.

“Well, Jang Wooyoung, obviously, you have that unbelievable talent.  And the guild seems like a place fitted to your talent and charisma.”  Suzy said and glance at Taecyeon, giving their president the privilege of welcoming the new addition to Crescent Moon’s talents.

Taecyeon smiled at Wooyoung.  “Welcome to Crescent Moon Guild, Jang Wooyoung!”

The audience, who were holding their breath for the announcement, suddenly broke their silence and clapped happily.  They are all members of the guild and they are so happy Wooyoung was accepted.  Especially the girls!

He is Jang Wooyoung.  Crescent Academy’s Handsome Newbie.