I Know (Part 3)

In my world

Recap:

 

"You know Seungri- for a very observant guy, you can be totally blind. She always loved you. So even if I did my best and gave it my all to get her back. I wouldn't be successful. She's already spoken for. But don't use that in your advantage and woo her. Just like what I did but only 10 times more. And if you hurt her, you have me and everyone else to answer for." Jiyong hyung said with threat dripping in his voice.

 

Wait a second here. Am I really hearing this?

 

"Hyung.. You don't have any idea how Happy I am right now. Thank you and I promise I wont ever hurt her. I'll love her till our next lives."

 

"You better."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara's POV

 

I am seriously pissed right now. And what bothers me more is that Seungri came to the apartment this morning and didn't even bother to wait for me to arrive. I was fuming with rage specially when Minzy, Bom and CL are ganging up on me with smug faces that shouts we-know-something-and-we-wont-tell-you-no-matter-what kind of face and it bothers me. I was feeling jealous all of a sudden. 

 

"Dara-unnie what do you think of Seungri-oppa?" Minji asked. "He really is cute right?" 

Does minji like Seungri? I hope not.... what? well, she has the right to like Seungri right? its not like I have any right over Seungri. But you wish you had. A small voice whispered in my ear. Why am I even thinking about having a relationship with Seungri when I just broke up with Jiyong the other day! But you always did love Seungri. You just didn't want to admit it yourself because of the rejection. Creepy. There's a voice talking to me in my head! I'm your conscience dimwit. Just be honest with yourself for once!

 

"yah. unnie... don't zone out on Minji's question." CL smiled at me cheekily. I looked at Bom who seriously sulking in the corner after their teasing looks. 

 

"Seungri is indeed cute. Why?" I asked. No one answered my question and they just looked at each other again as if having a debate using telekenisis. Crap. I feel so left out. Bom sighed out loud and looked at me with defeat all over her face. I guess she lost to the maknae's since they both used their aegyo's (Which is fatal to mere mortals) to win against bom. 

 

"Dara. You've been holding out on us." Bom said dramtically. And I knew for an instant that I would want to kill Seungri myself. Its not like I didn't want to tell my friends, its just too early to tell anyone. Specially when they liked Jiyong for me. 

 

"Its not that I didn't plan to tell you. Its just... you guys really liked Ji and I didn't want you guys to think that I moved on easily. Besides, Seungri asserted himself and didn't give me a chance to say no." I said defensively. The girls suddenly squeeled and started to fangirling for Seungri's behalf.

 

"Wifey! tell us everything and I mean everything in full detail!" Its rare to see an overly exited CL specially unrelated to Teddy Oppa. She seriously have Teddy oppa's pictures on her room, thats why she didn't want anyone entering it. So I told them starting from the beginning up to the end and I had to stop multiple times just to let them squeel like little girls. I must admit, its fun to watch their reactions. 

 

My phone suddenly vibrated and lo and behold, it was Seungri himself.

 

 

"yah! I heard that you came here and you didn't---"

"I miss you already.." he said smoothly. "Dara-ah can I ask you a favor?"

How dare him ask me a favor! after not showing up and tell the girls himself his bold confession! the nerve~

"Well its not that I didn't have the guts, its just that I'm currently doing a self-imposed errand. Why? do you miss me already?" He teased and I suddenly felt my cheeks turn beet red. I saw the girls grinning at me, signalling to turn the phone in speaker and I ignored them like air. "Dara-ah pleasee? the favor is easy, I assure you. I just want you to listen to a song I want to put in my album." I sighed dramatically and went to my room while the girls did their best to walk quietly behind my back. Aigoooo. they can be such kids sometimes. when we were inside the room they started to pout and used their Aegyo on me and I just had to let them have their way. 

"Fine. Let me hear your song and make sure that it would be a good hit." I said sounding mad, or atleast trying to sound mad. 

 

"Jagiya this song is called I know." When Seungri said Jagiya the girls covered their mouth and stiffled their screams while I blushed beet red. Aigoooo. What is happening to me?

 

"Bwo?" Did I hear him right?

 

"I'll start singing now."

 

 

Monday that first day, I was doubtful
whether I was really seeing such a beautiful you
Tuesday I knew at first sight
with eyes and a heart like mine, that you were my girl

My heart wants me to tell you (I want to tell you)
Thank you for appearing before me ‘Cause I

* I know when I see you
My whole body shivers with thrill Baby
I know when we are together
We shine brighter than anything on this earth ‘Cause I

 

(Ommited IU's part :D)

Your existence is like water to me
I’m with you, so I’m happy, and nothing else
Because I’m confident that I’ve found my other half
Now I want to wake up every day with you Yeah

Oh, I know when I wish to see you
My eyes are moist with tears Baby
I know when we’re together
There’s absolutely nothing to fear ‘Cause I

My whole body shivers with thrill
We shine brighter than anything on this earth ‘Cause I

 

 

After hearing the song I immediately fell in love with the song. "So, what do you think? Do you like it?" I know that he is anxious to hear my honest opinion, but I wanted to pull his leg just for once. So I stayed quiet for a bit while the girls looked while mouthing "tell him you like it already!" but I just ignored them. 

"I don't like it Seungri." The girls started to throw my pillows in my direction. I bet, if they where holding tomatoes and eggs they would be throwing that to me instead. I laughed in my head. Its fun to play pranks on them once in a while. "I loved it." The girls stopped throwing pillows at me and grinned at me. Aigoooooo. They can be kids sometimes.

 

"What part didn't you like? was it the hook? the bridge? w-what? You loved  it? Seriously? Your not kidding me?"

 

Bom and the girls wanted me to hang up on the phone but I didn't want to just yet. But before I could say anything Bom grinned evily and I know that her brilliant mind cooked something to end my conversation with Seungri.

 

"yah Ssandaraaaaaa. it's time to eat already! get off the phone!" Bom said loudly and my vein popped when I heard her tease my name. She really knows how to annoy me.

"I told you stop calling me Ssandara! its Sandara you Bomtaro!"

 

 

We started to call each other names and tease each other. And I remembered that Seungri was still on the line. 

 

 

"Hello Seungri? You still there?"

"Yep. Ssandara. Cute name. ke ke." 

I gasped out loud. I really don't like it when people call me Ssandara! its a cute name and I like my name! AIsh! I'll strangle Bom and Seungri later!

 

 

"Its not Ssandara, its Sandara! IF MY MOM HEA--"

"I'm just kidding you Dara-ah. I love your name the way I love you. Go eat now and gain more weight. I love you and I miss you terribly!"