Open the window

In my world

If ever that I'm already confusing you guys, the story is currently around 2011. The stories I'm making reflects or atleast tries to portray Seungri's inspiration while writing his songs. :) So his present time is actually around 2011. :)



:)
Comments and subscribers give me more juice to keep on writing though!

 

I seriously love you guys!

 

xoxo

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

I was lazying around the dorm when Yg hyung suddenly called me. I was really shocked. For one thing the only time he calls me is when I either did something wrong or I did something great. The later part is rare though, because I always end up saying some things that I'm not meant to say. Specially about Dara noona's relationship status. There was one circumstance while Dara noona and Chaerin came to the backstage and interviewed me. I basically pin-pointed to the whole world that she's dating already. When that episode aired Yg went ballistic on me! I swear whenever I remember that day I cringe.

 

But I didn't do that stupidity for no reason! Call me nosey but I saw Dara noona's wishlist accidentaly for Gd hyung. And one of those is for them to go public. Gd hyung is really quite reluctant to do just that. I really can't understand him, if Dara noona was MY girlfriend, I'd spread the word to every internet site, news, cable tv, radio, newspaper, tumblr, tweeter, gossip it to every store until everyone gets practically sick of it. Yes, thats how crazy I am for Dara noona.

 

I was raking my brains on what I did wrong till I arrived to Yg hyungs offce, to my surprise GD hyung was also there.

 

"Seungri is it me or your looking more like a panda?" Yg hyung joked. "Do you need to confess something to me?"

 

I know that line. Its the line that I fear most, that if I become South Korea's president I'd abolish that line and send any person who said that line to alcatraz. I panicked and thinked hard, I racked my brains and begged it to make the neurons work triple time.

-I haven't been to any recent talk shows

-I haven't pulled any pranks to anyone for the past 36 hours

-I haven't met up with any girl in my university for the past 5 days

-I haven't drunk any sort of alcohol for 2 days, so I haven't drunk dial YG hyung yet.

-I haven't pissed Chaerin for 1 day

 

Think brain! THINK!!

 

But alas, my incompetent brain didn't work so I just played safe. "I have no idea Hyung."

 

"Good, I was just teasing you."

 

Gd hyung laughed at my relieved face. I knew it, they were just trolling me. Why do they always have to pick on me?

 

"Anyway Seungri I called you because I heard from Dara that you have been writing a song and that she believes that you need, no more like asserted to me that you deserve to have an album. So I asked Jiyong to write you a song and I want you guys to work on it and I want to hear at least 3 songs by tomorrow. Arasso?"

 

Did I just hear Yg hyung right? Me have an ALBUM? What shocked me more Dara noona ASSERTED to YG whom she fears more than her mother that I DESERVE to have an album? WOW. JUST WOW.

 

At times like this I really can't help but fall more deeply for Noona.

 

"Seungri do you know what date it is today?"

 

"yep hyung, its August 16, 2010 why?"

 

I looked at hyung straight in the eyes, then, I knew for sure. That he would ask me a favor.

 

"Seungri I wrote you a hit single, and I know it will be number 1 in mnet and all. I have a favor to ask. This will be the last one I swear!"

 

That's what he always say, "This wiill be the last one."

 

"Ji hyung let me guess, you need me to accompany her on your birthday?"

 

Ji hyungs eyes lit up with excitement. they have been together since 2006 and lately hyung has been acting weird. I can't seem to guess why though. He's been quite secretive these past few months and I have a huntch thats so far-fetched that I don't want to admit it myself. So I need to assure myself.

 

"Hyung before I say yes. can you look at me and honestly answer my question?"

 

Hyung wavered for a second and I don't like what I'm seeing. But he nodded anyway. "Hyung do you still love noona?"

 

At that single moment, I knew that his feelings for noona is wavering. He didn't answer my question and just continued walking to Teddy hyung's office. I didn't press him to answer my question, his silence is more than the answer that I needed.

 

---------------------------------------------------

Its been 6 days since hyung and I recorded "Open the window". After we finished recording, he went straight to our dorm and left me a note telling me that he'll be staying at their house for a bit. I didn't mind though, it gave me a chance to think about lots of things. Like hyung's feelings for noona example. Seriously, during their early years hyung was madly or should I say crazily in love with noona. He would write songs about her and talk to noona on the phone sometimes in my room! It really annoys me whenever he does that though, it's like he was bragging straight to my face that he has noona's love.

 

I learned to live with it. Specially when noona came back to korea around 2007. During her 2 years of absence in my life I tried my best to live out of the shadow she casted in my life. But thats just it, i tried. That doesn't mean that I succeeded. Every little thing from commercials in the t.v or whenever I pass by hongdae station; the memories we shared would just jump in front of me and remind me on how much I love and miss her. But I just accepted that I can;t have her so I tried denying and surpressing my own feelings.

 

When she signed under YG I felt elated and sad at the same time. Elated that I'd be able to see her everyday. Sad because I can't have her. When I saw her in the practice room along with the other trainees, I didn't expect that after seeing her my feelings just intensified. I guess whoever wrote "distance makes the heart grow fonder" was indeed true. For a second our eyes met then and I knew that no matter how hard I deny and surpress my feelings, I can never forget her.

 

I can't forget her and if I were asked to choose between her and 72 hot girls I'd still choose her. Yep people, I'm a martyr and I have loved her eversince the day I met her.

 

2ne1 tv was airing and I can't help but laugh at her antics. I guess she never really changed that much still adorkably cute. The phone started ringing and I felt reluctant to answer it. But it was persistent so I just pressed the recorder so whoever may call will just have to wait patiently. After the show I played the recorded message and it completely blew me off my feet.

 

"hey there honey. Its me Kiko. I really enjoyed last night and the other night and the night before and the night before that. I am feeling so hot right now and you're the one to blame Ji. I miss you and your little junior alreaady. Swing by the hotel 'kay? you already have the card anyway. I love you and I don't mind sharing you. Besides, I know you like me better than her."

 

After the recorded message I felt like killing hyung.

 

How could he cheat on Dara noona? The room started to get small and I can't seem to breath evenly. I need to vent my frustration! I trashed the whole apartment, the orderly place that hyung has always prided with Yg hyung now looks like freak storm just landed the apartment. But it wasn't enough. I dialled Gd hyungs number and did my best to calm my voice.

 

"Hyung where are you?"

 

"I'm in Teddy hyung's recording room. Why?"

 

I didn't answer his question and just went there as fast as I could violationg every traffic rule made. As soon as I entered YG building I marched my way to Teddy hyung's recording room. Then I saw Gd hyung laughing with Teddy hyung and Kush hyung and I just literally snapped. I shortened the distance between hyung and I and introduced my fist to his lying face. Soon enough a fight ensude between us, sure I was getting the beating but I didn't care. As long as I can land a punch or two to any part of Gd hyung's body, I dont care. Teddy hyung and Kush hyung pried us apart but I kept on struggling to break free and had every intention to kill hyung. My emotions were bursting with pure rage.

 

"What the hell Seungri!--" Teddy hyung started to protest and was trying his best to hold me down.

 

"I trusted you hyung! I know you know that I always loved noona but I gave her up because of YOU!"

 

"What are you talking about Seungri! I don't have any idea on what you're saying!"

 

"Go ahead! Lie straight to my face again! Why do you have to cheat on her! TELL ME!"

 

"I never cheated on Dara!" Gd said trying to mask his his lies. My anger just flared up more and I couldn't contain it anymore. I took the usb where I stored the recorded message of Kiko.

 

"You still have the guts hyung? Fine. Let me prove to Teddy and Kush hyung that you are a certified bastard." I stared at Teddy hyung filled with determination. I looked at Gd hyung's direction. "I'll do everything in my power to take noona away from you."

 

Gd hyung just stared at me and didn't looked troubled at all. He was confident that noona would always stay by his side. When he smirked at me I felt like my anger just boiled but I didn't let him get to me. Besides, my whole body hurts, the adrenaline rush leaving my system. So I inserted the usb and played Kiko's recorded message and let everyone hear what the just said.

 

Everyone was shocked. Just when I thought that nothing could shock us more, we heard soft sobs. So we turned around and I saw Dara noona with Chaerin with the door wide open. So she heard everything, I didn't want her to find Gd hyung's infidelity like this. Gd hyungs face was completely shocked and couldn't seem to say anything. Chaerin stormed pass us and threw a punch to Gd hyung.

 

"I didn't expect you to be someone like that Oppa." Her voice was filled with venom.

 

"Chae! Please stop!" Dara noona begged when she saw that Chae was planning to punch gd hyung again. I took a few steps to dara noona's side when she shook her head on my direction. "Jiyong if you were already tired of me, you should have just said so. I could have just let you go."

 

Gd hyung finally found his voice and started to walk towards Dara noona, when he got close Dara noona immediately slapped him.

 

"Dara please let me explain."

 

"what's there to explain. It's crystal clear ji that you have an affair with her. I always knew that she had hots for you. Specially when she's practically throwing herself at your feet. If your not man enough to end it with me, then let me do it myself. Its over Ji, you're free now to whoever you want." After saying that, noona left.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After that fiasco, YG hyung called me and Gd hyung to his office. He didn't scold me for my behavior, instead he just asked me what transpired and I told him everything. After recounting what happened he told me to leave his office because he will have a talk with Gd hyung.

 

It was already late, but knowing Dara noona, she's be crying her eyes out. I tried calling her and texting her but she wasn't answering any of my calls. So I texted Chaerin and asked her to where Dara noona was currently staying. She must have been in a daze when she told me that Dara noona was staying in her house rght now. So I texted her siblings (Yes Dami, Thunder and I are close!) if their at home and when they told me that they weren't i got scared. What if Dara noona gets suicidal?? I know for a fact that Aunt Ye In  (I don't know Dara's mom real name so I'm just making up the name. Sorry!)  was currently in busan. So I immediately drove my way to Dara noona's place.

 

There was no sign that someone was inside their house until I saw her open the light in her room, then immediately turn it off. So I grabbed a few pebbles in their lawn and threw it at her window.

 

"Yah noona open the window!" I hissed out loud.

 

I received a text from.

 

From: Dara

To: Panda

Message: Go away

-- Leave me alone

 

I dialed her number and she immediately answers the phone.

"What?? Did ji send you to explain?!"

 

"No noona! I came because I actually care for you!"

 

"Care? as if."

 

"Come on noona. Don't you trust me? Just let me in!"

 

"Shiro!"

 

"If you wont let me in I'd do something so scandalous that you'd never dare to step out your house. Don't test me, you know I'd do it." I threatened her. Hoping that shei'll bite.

 

"Hey! I thought you came here to console me. TSk. But your choice. Its not like I'm afraid of you anyway."

 

She hung up on me and I smirked. So she's not afraid huh? We'll see.

 

"SANDARA PARK. HOW DARE YOU NOT ATTEND OUR SECRET WEDDING! HOW COULD YOU!!" Then I wailed as loud as I can. Soon enough, her neighbors lights started to flicker and I swear when she stormed outiside her house, she looked like a little kid deprived of her candies. With her pink pajamas and pink bunny slippers, she dragged me inside her house.

 

She was fuming when we got inside. If looks could kill, I'd be dead. But instead of cowering in fear. I couldn't help but feel amused. Specially with her scrunched up features. She really looked like a kid ready to throw a fit.

 

"HOW DARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

 

"i DAREEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

 

We looked at each other then burst laughing. It took us a few minutes before finally calming down.

 

"Noona forget about hyung." I said seriously. Then hugged her. She broke down right in front of me. I don't want her to be like this. I don't ever want to see her in pain.

 

"But its hard Seungri."

 

"Don't worry noona. I'll always be here for you."

 

"Thank you Seungri."

 

"Noona you're like magic."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------