Magic

In my world

Recap:

 

"Noona forget about hyung." I said seriously. Then hugged her. She broke down right in front of me. I don't want her to be like this. I don't ever want to see her in pain.

 

"But its hard Seungri."

 

"Don't worry noona. I'll always be here for you."

 

"Thank you Seungri."

 

"Noona you're like magic."

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Noona looked at me with an annoyed expression. She really looks like a kid whenever she does that. Well, in all honesty, I always loved the cute and funny expressions she have. It only shows how real and true she is, because she can never hide whatever she feels and even if she tried, it doesn't help. She's an open book, anyone can read her but not everyone can know the real her. And it really amazes me how blessed I am to be one of those people she welcomed in her life. She suddenly blushed, then I realized that I still haven't let her go. She chuckled nervously and I can't help but feel how right it is to hold her in my arms. We then went to their kitchen and I started to make some coffee.

 

This is it Seungri. Its either now or never.

 

"Noona do you know what your existence is like to me?" I suddenly asked.

 

She looked at me with her brows meeting in the middle of her forehead and I just can't help but reach out to her forehead and smooth it. Her face is so beautiful that I can look at it forever and still feel that its not enough. She kept her silence and looked at me and urged me to continue what I was saying.

 

"Your existence to me noona, is like Magic. Remember the first day we met?"

 

"Yep. Who wouldn't you looked like you saw something out of this world and I just had to wave my hand just to pull you back from pluto."

 

When I heard what she just said I couldn't contain my laughter.

 

"Yah! Did you just come here to annoy me?!"

 

"Aniyo noona. But you're right though. I saw something so out of this world that I couldn't help but stare in awe."

 

"Bwo?! did you see a ghost that day?!"

 

"Nope. I saw something better. I saw you."

 

"Are you telling me that I am out of this world?! Thats it. Get out. I knew you were planning to annoy me." She then started shoving me but I just stood there. She couldn't even move me an inch! But that doesn't mean that she didn't try.

 

"Noona, will you let me finish first?" When she didn't say anything, I grabbed her hands and placed it in my cheeks. I saw her blush beet red and she started biting her lips. She didn't pull away her hands though, so despite my heart drumming, I kept my calm and took a deep breath. I need to choose my words carefully.

 

"Noona your existence to me was like magic because I never expected to fall for you the moment I first laid my eyes on you. For me, I never expected to feel that way, specially at my age at that time. When I saw you I couldn't believe that someone can just grab my heart and own it without even trying. And when we started to hang out together it was like David Copperfields and Blain's magic tricks won't ever amaze me again because with just your pressence it felt like my world already changed for the better."

 

After laying all my cards down I felt so vulnerable. But thinking about it now, I always was vulnerable to her. She has the power to make and break my day. She has the power to turn my frown upside down with just a second of her glance. She has the power to make me feel extra special with just her sole attention to me. She has always been my princess while I was just her lowly knight. The quietness of the kitchen was interrupted when the kettle started to whistle. She took her hands off my face and I noticed that it was bawled in a fist.

 

"Stop telling lies Seungri."

 

"But I'm not Dara. I won't call you noona anymore."

 

"Yah! Why not?! I'm older!"

 

"Yes Dara, you are older. But from now on I don't want you to see me as your dongsaeng I want you to look at me and see me as a man."

 

"Seungri stop playing around will you."

 

"But I'm not playing around Dara. Remember a few weeks ago when I let you hear about the song I wrote and you promised to grant me a wish if I finished it? Now its finished and it will be a part of my album. And I hope that you won't back down in your words Dara because I seriously wont. Dara I wish you'd see me as a man the way I see you as a woman."

 

She looked flabbergasted for a few minutes and stared at me hard as if analyzing every word I said and weighed them then scrutinized my sincerity. She didn't have to though, she could have just asked me and I would just show her that the moment she came into my life, a new book was written and every page of it was filled with her and my wishes to have a life together with her.

 

Dara's face then looked vulnerable as if she herself wasn't sure how to proceed.

 

"Seungri are you really serious? or are you here to just---"

 

"Dara I have never been this serious my whole life."

 

"Don't you have someone you like?" She asked hesitantly, fishing for an answer that was already obvious.

 

"Sandara park.." I said her name reverently. "I don't like someone else, in fact, I don't like someone, I LOVE someone. And that someone is standing right in front of me."

 

"Seungri, the things your saying right now is really a bombshell. But if you really loved me way back then, how come you didn't confess?"

 

"Dara did you ever wonder why all the hyungs back then always treated me lunch? or why they were practically treating me like a god? It was because they wanted to be close to you. But I warded them off one by one, don't ask how." Everytime I remember how I challenged each hyung with some crazy antic, I shiver down to my spine.  "It was just Gd hyung who was persistent. Sure I wanted to help him at first..." When I said this she suddenly flinched and looked at me accusingly. "BUT! That was at first, when I was at Gwangju I realized how serious my feelings for you were, so I told my grandma everything about you and she made me realize that I must have you by all means.... anyway, I'm so nervous right now, so I'm babling. Sorry, but I did want to confess to you. But Gd hyung confessed first..." She was planning to say something but I raised my hands telling signalling her to keep her silence, because if she interupts now, I swear I won't be able to say anything right.. "Then I heard you like someone else, so I decided that if I can't have you then it might as well be hyung instead of that "someone". So there. That's why I didn't confess. Did I make any sense Dara? But if you have a question you can ask me now." After that long littany of words I tried my best to breath evenly and catch my breath.

 

She looked at me disbeliviengly. She suddenly looked like a lion wanting to pounce for the kill. "Yes Seungri I do have a question."

 

"um.. er.. *cough* W-what is it Dara?" I can't believe I just stuttured. Of all the time in my life why do I have to stutter now? Aish.

 

"Why do you have to be sooooo stupid then? Why wasn't I obvious enough before?"

 

My mind couldn't seem to process what she just said. "Dara....?"

 

"Pabo! I liked you."

 

"Bwo???" She's not making sense at all! Is she making fun of me right now? "Dara if your cracking a joke this is so not the right time. Here I am spilling all my guts and--"

 

"And who gave you the idea that I'm not doing the same right now?"

 

With just like that, we stayed quiet for a bit. Sizing each other up. Staring at each others eyes, more like glaring actually.

 

"Dara I didn't come here to have a fight. I came here to confess after 8 years. I always loved you. I always have and I always will. Just being near you for now is enough for me. I won't be selfish. I'm contented to see and talk to you everyday. I won't just stand in the sidelines anymore. But from now on, I'll be selfish. Sandara Park I won't rush you. I'd wait for your answer patiently. I don't care if you'd let me wait for 5 years as long as long as you wont get tired of me. I'm here. But even if you did get tired of me I'd still bug you till you finally fall for me."

 

Before she could utter a single word. I grabbed her waist and kissed her. It was just a few seconds but it electrified my senses in a good way. I could die happy now. On second thought, NO. I don't want to die yet. I still haven't married her yet. I want to grow old with her. After kissing her she looked so shocked that before she could even say word I swooped another kiss to her and left the premises as fast as I could. Jumping and hooting with joy all the way to my car. 

 

"This day, even though it started badly, it ended magically. At least, for me."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He said he loves me. aish that kid."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Author's note:

 

Am I moving to fast? I hope not. If you ever have questions. Just post it to the comment box then I'll answer them. Then maybe, i'd even incorporate that question to the next chapter. :)

 

*Silent readers, you don't need to subscribe. I'd be happy with just your comment. But it would really be great if you subscribe too. :)

 

xoxo BUDI :)