I know (Part 2)

In my world

Recap:

 

So have you talked to YG?" Chae asked.

"How about her family?"

 

"Yep. I finished talking to them. I even talked to Teddy hyung and Kush hyung. Its just the BB members left."
 

"Good luck Rat."

 

"thanks Cat."

 

After leaving their dorm I felt happy. My chance of being with dara is getting closer.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After leaving 2ne1's dorm, I lingered for a bit hoping to get at least a glimpse of Dara. I parked my car just down the street, far enough for her to notice me but near enough for me to see her properly. While I was waiting for her to arrive I was trying my best to compose a song just for her when I finally saw her struggle 3 heavy grocery bags, when the guard saw her, he immediately helped her, she immediately smiled and relief was visibly seen in her face. I suddenly felt a pang of jealousy towards the guard, I only want Dara's smile to be shared to me exclusively. I wanted to march out of my car and take away the grocery bags from the guard and carry it myself, but decided against it. I just have to finish talking to everyone and inform them of my plan to court Dara. If Young Bae and Jiyong hyung wants to court her too, then may the best man win. But I don't have plans on losing in either of them. When I saw Dara's retreating figure inspiration kicked in and I started to write a draft for a song I was planning to give to her.

 

I texted all my Big Bang hyungs except Jiyong hyung. I have to talk to him later, just the two of us, man to man. This time around, I won't let anger get in the way. If she wants Dara back and Dara wants him too, then I just have to step up my game more because I don't have plans on giving up. Because I know that she is MY girl and MY girl alone.

 

TOP hyung replied and told me that the other members where in his flat except of course Jiyong hyung. I felt anxious and excited at the same time. Anxious because us big bang members treat each other like family and of course in a family a rift between the members would somehow cost a division and I don't want that to happen. Excited, because FINALLY I'd be able to tell them what I truly felt for Dara. But there's a chance that they already know, but it would be different since I'd be telling them myself.

 

It was still 11:09 and I already miss Dara and the song that I wrote for her was finished, thanks to the traffic of course. And I want her to hear it already. So I dialed her number and after 2 rings she picked up my call.

 

"Yah. I heard that you came here and you didn't----"

"I miss you already." I didn't let her finish what she was about to say. "Dara-ah can I ask you a favor?"

"How dare you ask me a favor! when you didn't even have the guts to show me your face after that bold confession of yours!" She said this in a very quiet voice, it was almost a whisper. I guess she still haven't told the girls yet about me confessing to her. I was hurt, but hey, I don't mind. When a guy confess to a girl he likes, it would only be right that he would be the one to inform the girl's friends about his confession. Which I did, thank you very much.

"Well its not that I didn't have the guts, its just that I'm currently doing a self-imposed errand. Why? do you miss me already?" I teased. "Dara-ah pleasee? the favor is easy, I assure you. I just want you to listen to a song I want to put in my album." She sighed dramatically and I heard her shuffling then heard her close a door. I grinned, I just know that she went to her room.

"Fine. Let me hear your song and make sure that it would be a good hit." She said this in her best effort to sound mad at me. I know her enough and she can never stay mad at me for too long. Yes, I'm that lovable.

"Jagiya this song is called I know." I always wanted to call her Jagiya and not some silly pet name like Honey, she's not a bee! Besides, were korean, so might as well use Korean endearments right?? I heard her cough at loud as if being choked to what I just said.

"Bwo??" she said  in an incredolous voice.

"I'll start singing now." Jagiya. I added as and after thought.

 

Monday that first day, I was doubtful
whether I was really seeing such a beautiful you
Tuesday I knew at first sight
with eyes and a heart like mine, that you were my girl

My heart wants me to tell you (I want to tell you)
Thank you for appearing before me ‘Cause I

* I know when I see you
My whole body shivers with thrill Baby
I know when we are together
We shine brighter than anything on this earth ‘Cause I

 

(Ommited IU's part :D)

Your existence is like water to me
I’m with you, so I’m happy, and nothing else
Because I’m confident that I’ve found my other half
Now I want to wake up every day with you Yeah

Oh, I know when I wish to see you
My eyes are moist with tears Baby
I know when we’re together
There’s absolutely nothing to fear ‘Cause I

My whole body shivers with thrill
We shine brighter than anything on this earth ‘Cause I

 

When I finished singing I just knew that she really liked it. "So, what do you think? Do you like it?" I was anxious for her answer. What if she didn't like it? I poured all my emotions for her in this song. Because everything in this song is purely dedicated for her and her only. She stayed quiet for a bit, I got more nervous. Waiting for her answer is more nerve racking than singing in Inkigayo.

"I don't like it Seungri." My world suddenly crumbled down to pieces. Sure I'm not that good yet in writing songs, but I just wish that she used terms more subtle terms like "it needs more improvement or "you need to change some parts."  or anything but the harsh truth. "I loved it."

"What part didn't you like? was it the hook? the bridge? w-what? You loved  it? Seriously? Your not kidding me?"

"yah Ssandaraaaaaa. it's time to eat already! get off the phone!" I heard Bom Noona's loud voice. "I told you stop calling me Ssandara! its Sandara you Bomtaro!" I heard more of their banterings and I can't believe that both of them are already in their late 20's, they act more like the maknaes of the group. Which in a way is quite entertaining.

"Hello Seungri? You still there?"

"Yep. Ssandara. Cute name. ke ke." I heard her gasp and I started laughing at her reaction. She really hates it when her name is not being pronounced properly.

"Its not Ssandara, its Sandara! IF MY MOM HEA--"

"I'm just kidding you Dara-ah. I love your name the way I love you. Go eat now and gain more weight. I love you and I miss you terribly!" I hanged up before she could say anything more.

 

Upon arriving to TOP hyungs apartment I no longer felt nervous or anxious instead I felt like superman ready to face anything. Besides, Dara is my only kryptonite. She's my sweetest downfall and I'm not complaining any time soon to Cupid. They were all in TOP hyungs room goofing around with Daesung holding on to TOP hyung while Young Bae hyung was running with TOP hyungs phone.

 

"Don't you dare Young bae! DON'T YOU DARE SEND THAT TEXT MESSAGE! DAESUNG GET OFF!"  Top hyung warned Young Bae hyung who was clearly enjoying seeing Top hyung's flusttered face.

"Or what hyung? what will you do? I'm helping you out!" Young Bae hyung said defensively!

"Young Bae hyung is right Top hyung. You really need to tell Bom noona what you feel already. Its not like she'll reject you." While struggling to hold Top hyung tightly. They still haven't noticed that I was video taping them secretly.

Top hyung immediately blushed like a high school student being caught by his crush. "She'll reject me! She only see me as a Dongsaeng! besides, she likes you Bae! In fact she see's me as an ALIEN fo crying out loud! And I've been courting her and she still hasn't had a clue that I've been doing it for the past few months already!" hyung puffed trying to catch his breath.

"That's because you didn't tell her that you're actually courting her." Reasoned Young Bae hyung.

I grinned mishievously and coughed just to get them out. They looked at my direction. Daesung hyung immediately smiled at me. "Actually Young Bae hyung and Daesung hyung, Top hyung just confessed to Bom noona." I said in a matter-of-fact tone. All of them looked at me with an expression that was asking "what the hell are you talking about?" I showed my phone to them and soon enough realization hit them I video streamed their conversation live to bom noona's phone, and I thought Top hyung couldn't get redder he just did and what's worse, the 2ne1 girls could no longer contain their fan girling and started to squel.

"Tabi I like you too!" Bom noona said and Top hyung's face was blushing at the same time he was smiling as if he just won the best prize in the world.

"Bom can I have you as my girl friend?" Top hyung said bravely and the girls started squeling again.

Young Bae and Daesung hyung was smiling at me as if I just invented a cure to prevent cancer. But before Bom noona could answer Top hyung I turned off the live streaming in my phone and grinned at TOP hyung.

"YAH SEUNGRI! WHAT THE HELL! BOM WAS JUST ABOUT TO ANSWER MY QUESTIOOOON!" Top hyung whined like a kid, which he had at the right to do so.

"Top hyung you could just go there later and ask her personally. Besides, I came here to tell you guys something."

"BUT WHAT IF SHE CHANGES HER MIND LATERRRR?" Aigooo. Seriously, who is the maknae here?

Before Top hyung could say anything, Young Bae hyung placed his hand in Top hyung's mouth to shut him up.

"What is it that you want to say Seungri-ah?" Daesung hyung asked.

"I always loved Dara and since Jiyong hyung and Dara broke up, I want to have my chance to be with her. I just wanted to inform you guys about my decision. I don't mind if you choose Jiyong hyungs side, I just want to ley you guys know that I love Dara as much as Jiyong hyung loves her, maybe, a lot more than him. And Young Bae hyung I don't mind if you court her, as long as you know that I won't back down for you and for anybody else."

They all stood quietly for a bit, surprisingly, Youngbae hyung was the one who spoke up. "Aigoo. Our maknae is no longer a teenager. Seungr-ah, we always knew that you loved Dara. I must admit that I like her but as an older sister. And besides, I'll support you in your decision to court Dara. Besides, for the past few months, I already noticed Jiyong's wavering feelings and I was actually waiting for you to claim Dara as yours already."

"I second whatever Young Bae hyung just said. Besides, you're easy to read Maknae. In fact, even I can't believe that you stayed loving Dara noona despite the fact that she chose Jiyong hyung over you." Daesung hyung said in his usual annoying way of saying things honestly.

"I second and third whatever they just said so just go to wherever you need to go. I have to go to 2ne1's dorm and talk to Bom."

And marched his way out like a soldier ready to face war. After Top hyung left the three of us looked at each other and started to laugh hysterically. Since Top hyung left his apartment in his Pajamas and still haven't brushed his teeth since he practically just woke up. (He usually wakes up around 11 in the morning.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After leaving Top hyung's flat and ate everything inside his fridge while bantering with Daesung hyung and Young Bae. I realized that I'm really blessed to have the people around me approve of what I'm doing. And besides, even if they didn't approve, I'd still pursue Dara regardless of what they say. The only person now that I have to talk to is Gd hyung and whatever happens in our conversation, I'd still respect him and see him as my brother. I went to their house in hope to find him and talk to him and finally convey what I truly felt for Dara.

 

I was already in front of their doorstep when her mom suddenly stepped outside.

"Hi Seungri-ah. How are you? I haven't seen you for a while." And hugged me tightly. Jiyong hyung's mom always treats us like her own kids, she always makes us feel welcome.

"I'm good Omoni. Is jiyong hyung around?"

"Yep. He is actually in his recording room. Anyway, I have to go. Go talk to him okay? You know your way inside the house." After she left, i was second guessing myself if I should go now and talk to him now. I know that he loves Dara and still loves her. I was still outside the door when he suddenly walked in the corridor and saw me. He had a blank expression on his way, I was about to turn my back. I have been to full of myself, I was rushing way too fast that I completely disregarded how Jiyong hyung's feelings.

"Don't go Seungri. I know why you came here and you and I both know we need to talk."

I quietly stepped inside their house and watched him as he led his way to his recording room. Their house is really beautiful to tell you honestly. Its really chic and classy at the same time. As soon as we entered Jiyong hyung's recording room it was filled with discarded cans of beers and scattered paper. There was a whole aray of their picture, Jiyong hyungs and Dara's I mean. Pictures filled with their smiling faces. I suddenly realized that just like the rooftop, this room is their sacred place, at least for him.

"So what's your plan Seungri-ah" He said in an emotionless voice.

"I plan to court her hyung. Sorry, but I can no longer watch in the sidelines."

"I know. I always knew you loved her."

"Then if you knew, then why didn't you step down hyung? I saw her first. I loved her first."

"To tell you honestly Seungri-- The only reason why I courted her at first was because you were to chicken to do it. So I decided to help you out by pretending to like her and asked for your help. I never intended to like her or even love her. But you said yes and I was shocked. I was expecting you to say NO to me and see me as a threat. Then you went to Gwangju and I finally saw why you liked her. She was pure, adorable and I fell for her without me knowing it. So I gave up on helping you and acted selfish instead."

Instead of feeling angry at hyung on what he did. I just felt stupid. "Then if you really loved her hyung, why did you cheat on her?"

"I didn't meant to. For the past few months since their debut she's been busy and I needed a distraction. It just so happened that Kiko was around and you know how she is. We've been buddies, but I told her from the start  that no strings attached, she didn't complain. But last week, I told her that it would be the last. She asked me for one last time and I couldn't say no. I guess, I truly am weak and doesn't deserve Dara. But I can't give her up and somehow, call me evil but I developed feelings for Kiko."

We stayed quiet for a bit. "Seungri if your here to ask for my blessing to court her, go ahead. I don't have the right to stop you after all that I did. And one more thing, theres always a huge chunk on her heart that I could never touch, its because it was already filled with someone else, but I was martyr enough to take what I can get."

So Dara still loves someone else despite her loving hyung. If hyung couldn't erase that person in Dara's heart, then whats the chance that I could do it?

"Seungri don't worry. That someone she always loved is you."

"Me?"

 

"You know Seungri- for a very observant guy, you can be totally blind. She always loved you. So even if I did my best and gave it my all to get her back. I wouldn't be successful. She's already spoken for. But don't use that in your advantage and woo her. Just like what I did but only 10 times more. And if you hurt her, you have me and everyone else to answer for." Jiyong hyung said with threat dripping in his voice.

 

Wait a second here. Am I really hearing this?

 

"Hyung.. You don't have any idea how Happy I am right now. Thank you and I promise I wont ever hurt her. I'll love her till our next lives."

 

"You better."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OKAAAAAAAAAAAay! I KNOW PART 2 IS FINISHED. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME LOVE AND COMMENT!! :) <3

 

Sorry for not updating for the past few days. School work and I started writing another fic. ke ke. PEACE!

 

And I'm saying sorry in advance. Its prelims already and I badly need to review. :) WISH ME LUCK!!

 

Love you guys!

:)

 

-- BUDI