VVIP

In my world

They're fighting again, as always, she's here with me. Crying her eyes out and yet I couldn't do anything but just be there and cheer her up. But deep inside, my heart was breaking. With every tear she sheds, my soul turns to ashes. Fate once again played a cruel joke on me. Does it have to be this complicated? Does it have to hurt this much? Apparently so. How come the person whom I love and treasure more than my life is being treated like spare change by someone I truly respect.

 

"Come on Noona, maybe hyung is just... you know? Stressed out and didn't mean to lash out on you.." I said and tried to smile, yes, smile. That's the only way I could hide my own pain. Thankfully, she smiled back at me. Its the only thing that I could do to take away  the pain I see in her eyes. So without thinking I started to imitate bigbang members, YG hyung, and every celebrity I could think of. I started to tell jokes that was so corny that whoever would hear me would think, "What century did this guy came from?" But I don't care, as long as I can see her smile and hear her laugh, who am I to complain? As long as its for her, why would I care if every person here on earth would think that I'm a dork?

 

"Thanks Seungri-ah, thank you for always being there for me. I really don't know what I'd do with---" her phone vibrated and I didn't have to guess who it is, because I already know who's calling. 

 

"It's hyung right? See? He always apologizes whenever you two fight." I said, trying to mask the venom in my voice. 

 

"Yep, its jiyong. I'll just answer it for a bit."

 

I have always love her, quietly, from a distance. That sometimes it really makes it hard for me to keep the facade of being a fun-loving-easy-going dongsaeng to her. But for her, I can keep that facade and ignore the pain and hurt I feel inside just as long that I can see her bright smile. Soon enough I can hear her cry again. Anger started to boil in my heart again. I understand that hyung is under pressure with all the drama he is going through, but why does he have to lash it all out to Dara noona?

 

"Ji I know your stressed out, I really, truly understand. Just don't push me away." I heard noona said pleadingly.

 

I wanted to punch anything, why does she have to suffer? Hyung must be saying a millon things right now.

 

"Yeah, I'm tired too Ji. Go to sleep. I'll always love you. night." Noona then sighed and went to where I was sitting. I gazed outside the window and started to contemplate on what she just said.

 

I'll always love you. I'll. ALWAYS. LOVE. you.

 

I would do anything just for her to love me the way she loves hyung. If she'd ask me to give her the stars or the moon or no matter how impossible the things she would ask me, without a doubt, I'D DO IT.

 

"yah! Noona! stop staring into space!"

 

"sorry Seungri, its just your Hyung..."

 

"You dont have to say anything noona. I understand."

 

We didnt talk for a bit and I let her get lost in her thoughts. Soon enough, I heard her sniffing again. I reached out for the third tissue box and gave it to noona.

 

"Noona do you wanna hear the song I've been writing for a bit?"

 

She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes with full of questions. "Song?"

 

"Yeah, a song. I've been writing a few just in case Hyung asks me to make an album. Which you know might be soon enough since I have been behaving and all."

 

She chuckled. "Yah! I didnt know you were writing a song! You've been holding out on me!" and blowed her nose with a tissue.

 

"Ew noona! I wont let you hear it if you wont stop spewing your mucus!" I said to lighten up the atmosphere. Truth be told, I never told anyone except her about me writing songs. Yes, even Gd hyung. Despite my confident and egoistic image I'm still full of insecurities. But for her, I'm not afraid to show the most embarassing part of me, because I know, she'll accept all of it.

 

"Fine, let me hear it already!"

 

"Noona, dont fall in love with me okay? Gd hyung might kill me if you do." I said jokingly, but hey, a man can dream right? And if Gd hyung would really kill me I really wont care at least I had her love. So without further ado, I started to sing and despite the fact that I dont have any coreography I started to dance like a lunatic in front of her.

 

Ladies and Gentleman
Introducing I got something for y’all haha check it out
VERSE 1
Me? I’ll take it back a little
Recently, I’m one of the hot five
Indulging in everything the entire time
Speaking firmly to know how it sounds
Riding the rhythm of clubs up and down HEY!
We keepin’ rollin’ rollin’ gotta make you feel hot (hot)
Come on over here, waving my love HEY!
I got the money money don’t you worry let’s party

To me (see) my heart is calling you (I want you)
Like this (come) left in this world alone (tossing away this world in succession)
OH ohohoh OH ohohoh (I can make you the best)
OH oh oh oh OH oh oh oh (now make the best choice of your life)
V.V.I.P oh rock with me
V.V.I.P come join with me

 

When I sang this part I really meant what I said, I really want her. I wanted her to forget hyung and be with me instead. In this world you can either be selfish or selfless. And I am a very selfish person. I want her, no, i need her. After I sang come join with me, I took her hands and started to dance in circles with her.

 

"Its really a nice song Seungri! you should let YG sajangnim hear it!" She said enthusiastically.

 

"But its not finished yet! There's still the second verse." I said and panted.

 

"then finish it, okay? If you finish it by tomorrow I'll treat you!"

 

"How about you grant me a wish noona?" I said jokingly.

 

"Done!"

 

I wanted to jump in joy when I suddenly heard her phone ring. I glanced at the time and it was already 1 am! and I know who the caller was.

 

"omo! its CL-roo! I should just ignore her call." Noona said with a panicked voice. After canceling the call. Noona immediately received a text.

 

"Noona, if I dont see you in our dorm room in 15 minutes. So help me God, I'll confiscate ALL your ramen. I'm not kidding. Love you!" -CL

 

The word confiscate and ramen really got her worried and noona immediately called CL. I can barely hear what Cl was saying but I can guess.

 

"Yah! CL-roo! You can't do that~... Yah! I'm older!!............ neh! i was just with Seung--.... yah! unlike you he's cute!!.... aish! fine! i'll be there."

 

"Seungri, you know that noona loves you right? I'll go home now or else my ramen would be gone."

 

"should I drive you home?" I asked noona, but I knew already that she wont let me.

 

"nah, I can manage. Seungri thank you so much for always being there for me." I really wasnt expecting anything but she hugged me. If I could only freeze time in that 5 seconds I would. After she left I took my notebook and started finishing the song. If all our fans were called V.I.P's to me she is V.V.I.P

 

 


Formerly, I was Strong baby now I’m yback
Only a hand signal and everyone faints
Difficulty breathing as the whole body trembles
No time left, We have to go, GO!
Riding the rhythm of clubs up and down HEY!
We keepin’ rollin’ rollin’ gotta make you feel hot (hot)
Come on over here, waving my love HEY!
I got the money money don’t you worry let’s party
HOOK
To me (see) my heart is calling you (I want you)
Like this (come) left in this world alone (tossing away this world in succession)
OH ohohoh OH ohohoh (I can make you the best)
OH oh oh oh OH oh oh oh (now make the best choice of your life)
To me (see) my heart is calling you (I want you)
Like this (come) left in this world alone (tossing away this world in succession)
OH ohohoh OH ohohoh (I can make you the best)
OH oh oh oh OH oh oh oh (now make the best choice of your life)
V.V.I.P oh rock with me
V.V.I.P come join with me

 

 

The sun was already shining when I finished the song. I know the second verse was full of conceitedness but hey, I cant be that obvious right? I went to my room and gave in to sleep in hope to dream Dara noona and me together.