Misunderstanding

No Explanation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Misunderstanding

It has been a week – 7 freaking long dreadful sorrowful days since Baekhyun has last interacted with Hyerin. Plus, it has also been 7 stupid days since Baekhyun thought Hyerin had a boyfriend which was stupid because an idiot in particular mistakenly took Se Hun for Hyerin’s boyfriend.

Fortunately, Se Hun has managed to comfortably adapt to the school and but not Baekhyun’s glares. Poor boy being misunderstood and mistaken for another identity – the unfortunate kid obviously didn’t deserve the killer glares from an idiot, Byun Baekhyun. Every time the innocent boy would feel or see Baekhyun shooting daggers at him, he would report to Hyerin. However, the both of them were clueless as to why in the world Baekhyun did that everytime; he is a very good guy in Hyerin’s eyes. Maybe he has drastic mood swings. Only Chan Yeol and Joon Myun knew why but they kept it to themselves, obviously liking the dramatic scenes created by their idiotic best friend.

In the other hand, Hyerin has always been trying to communicate with her forever-avoiding-her friend and she was very depressed and unhappy and not to mention disappointed as well because she thought she would develop a great friendship with Baekhyun. Sensing that their new friendship would go down the drain just like that, she held it against herself. Maybe I offended him somewhere, she thought.

Could it be when she didn’t greet Baekhyun singularly that day? Maybe it could be because Se Hun gave him a bad first impression… But Baekhyun certainly wouldn’t be that petty, would he? Whatever it was, Hyerin wished that she could still keep her friendship going with him. She sort of missed him, his company, his weirdness, his dorkiness and just his whole being – nobody could ever guess how happy and joyful she was spending time with him though they’d just became friends recently.

✧✧✧


The group of four – Hyerin, Se Hun, Chan Yeol and Joon Myunwalked along the school's hallway to munch on burgers and fries at the school's fast food outlet. Baekhyun was invited, of course, but sadly he declined upon hearing the siblings’ names, commenting that he had other much better things to do than see the “couple” (Hyerin and Se Hun) do the lovey dovey things that they always did. (Which was stupid because they weren’t a couple in the first place, they were freaking siblings.) 

“Your loss, ,” Chan Yeol smirked to himself, unable to believe that his best friend was a darn fool.

They were all ready to go but Joon Myun had to help his Physics teacher with something that he didn't explain further. Well, it was a complete lie. He didn't need to assist his teacher at all – he just wanted to drag the time till the arrival of Baekhyun. The said genius had a gut feeling that Baekhyun would appear in the hallway on purpose, wanting to check on the siblings. (Though a couple in Baekhyun’s mind because it has completely taken over by the invasion of aliens.) Oh, Baekhyun was terribly adorable when he was jealous.

 

Whenever the 2 boys were with Baekhyun, they stayed away from the topic of Hyerin and Se Hun so till now, Baekhyun had no idea that Se Hun was actually Hyerin’s brother. They enjoyed it – seeing Baekhyun flare up when Hyerin walked with Se Hun or when she laughed with him and even when she ruffled his hair. That were some examples of the lovey dovey PDA that they did, according to Byun Baekhyun.

However, the more often people look at the siblings, the more they would realize that the siblings were starting to really look like siblings – I mean how could anyone mistake them for a couple? They had the same eyes and face shape. Thus, Baekhyun was a freaking idiot for not noticing.

Joon Myun smiled evilly when he noticed Baekhyun walking towards them with his wandering eyes. Pretending not to see us huh, he thought and shook his head at the sight of the hilarious and epic Baekhyun. “Finally here,” Chan Yeol thought. Looks like Joon Myun got it right again.

“Noona, that freaky guy is glaring at me again!” Se Hun clung onto Hyerin’s hand and pointed to the front. “Baekhyun?” Hyerin whispered with a grin on her face – ecstatic that she finally had a chance to talk to him. She had to talk him this time; there was no way she was going to let him run away.

Baekhyun looked oh so adorable with his white skin – he looked like a cute little kid with puffy cheeks and pouty lips. Though a jealous one that is. “Guys, Baekhyun’s there!” Hyerin exclaimed cheerfully and the 2 boys grinned at her. “Go talk to him, we’ll go first, okay?” Joon Myun stated. Hyerin nodded in response and walked towards him. Se Hun silently prayed that Baek- whatever that guy’s name is would treat his sister nicely.

“Oh, she’s going to knock some sense in that stupid fellow,” Chan Yeol grinned widely when he saw Baekhyun trying to escape from the approaching Hyerin. “What a coward,”

“Okay, let’s go. Let those 2 solve their own complicated matters,” Joon Myun smiled and Se Hun nodded obediently. “Oh and Se Hunnie,” Chan Yeol cracked into a grin and continued, “Baekhyun will no longer glare at you, in fact I bet he’ll apologize after this,”

✧✧✧

“Baekhyun!” She cried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter