First Time

No Explanation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

First time

 

“I’m sorry,”

Baekhyun muttered softly with red cheeks and they locked their eyes with each other again. Hyerin had a tint of pink glowing in her cheeks and Baekhyun? He was biting his lips, refraining from grinning like a retard too often. He apologized for the nth time for accidently touching her leg under the table. Well, he had absolutely no control of his actions, damn; he didn’t even know how and why his feet kept on coming in contact with hers. He was not even swinging or kicking his damn feet.

Apparently, they were studying History together, like what Baekhyun suggested the other day. He called her after getting her number from stealing Joon Myun’s phone. If he asked his hyung for it, he’ll suspect something when there wasn’t even anything to suspect about because all Baekhyun wanted was to ask her to study together, yeah. Thus he resulted into stealing; it wasn’t even classified as stealing, all Baekhyun had done was grab the phone when Joon Myun wasn’t pay attention.

He asked her if she was free on a good day like today. She said yes, without much hesitance so Baekhyun took it that she was bored as heck and needed to be freed from home. It was actually his first time having a study date.

“It’s okay,” Hyerin smiled back and looked down at her paper, not knowing that Baekhyun had problems with controlling his smiles and laughter. Luckily she had long erased his name and the huge heart from her worksheet during History. The last thing she wanted Baekhyun to find out was the incident of her writing his name on her paper after looking at him. However, the reason as of why she did that was still hidden unknown.

He thought he was literally losing his mind to maybe the fiends or imaginary devils that were playing with him in his mind. Or maybe the aliens had taken over his mind and his whole body system; then again, only people like Chan Yeol would have those kinds of thoughts. Hyerin looked up again, this time with a taken aback expression. “Hey, your lips….” Hyerin held out her hands, ready to assist to him but he swiftly took her hands. , now the aliens have taken over my body movements!

Oh, Chan Yeol was such an influence.

“I believe we both have pretty lips,” he replied lamely and not to mention, cockily. He didn’t even know how he had managed to say that out loud. Oh god, I’m not sane. He’d rather believe that the aliens have also taken over his mouth, making him blurt out the idiotic sentence.

“No! Your lips are bleeding!” Hyerin rolled her eyes at the weirdo in front of her. Quickly, she grabbed a packet of tissue from her bag and almost threw it out of frustration at Baekhyun’s silly face because instead of panicking or cleaning the blood up, he was daydreaming…

Actually, he was wondering how the did the aliens manage to take over his whole being. And also, he was wondering how the aliens looked like…. Did they have many eyes, green skins and fat, bulging bellies?

“Hey!” His forehead creased into an unhappy frown though the packet of tissue missed his face.

“Continue daydreaming and you’ll bleed to death any moment now,” she quickly remarked with an amused expression.

It was also his first time biting his lips till it bled. “Yeah, I sort of wanted a swimming pool of blood,” he joked sarcastically and grinned widely at her. Heck, he didn’t care if he looked like he was on crack (like Chanyeol) any longer. He knew that he couldn’t refrain from smiling or else he would have to bite on his lips and they would turn ugly and Hyerin wouldn’t want to kiss him in the future. And also, the aliens would have succeeded at taking over his body and mind.

What? Holy crap, I need a psychologist!

“You are crazy,” Hyerin chuckled but silently because they were in a library. A wide grin of joy was plastered on her face as she faced the weirdo in front of her. He’s weirdly hilarious, she thought. She fidgeted with her clammy palms, wondering why in the world was she even perspiring when the library’s air conditioners were switched on full blast. She felt her stomach churn like a fast rollercoaster ride; she ate breakfast just now, hadn’t she? Why washer stomach reacting this way? Why was she always getting hungry when with Baekhyun? Did he remind her of food…? Oh, shut up. She shrugged her thoughts away and focused on the boy seated across her. She knew it would be the start of a beautiful friendship. Or did she? Would it?

Joon Myun was seated meters away from them, reading his book again – actually he was spying but then again, the two would never know. He had an amused smile on his beatific face; oh Baekhyun and Hyerin were cutely hilarious.

“I think I’m going crazy,” Baekhyun replied moments later. Talk about a late reply much; he gave himself a mental slap on the forehead.

Poor boy, he didn’t know what and why he was going crazy since he was filled with innocence and purity. Viewing it from another angle, Joon Myun could see everything and he knew exactly why Baekhyun thinks he is losing his sanity. Hyerin was driving him crazy just because–  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter