First Eye Contact

No Explanation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

F i r s t  E y e  c o n t a c t

It was just a simply accidental eye contact between the two unfamiliar and clueless people – Byun Baekhyun and Oh Hyerin. Their wandering eyes met across the room and they just stayed there at that exact position. No one looked away, their eyes were securely locked; it was as though they were electrified. They showed no sign of looking away, not at all.

Baekhyun gazed at Hyerin.

Hyerin gazed at Baekhyun.

At that moment, they were both illuminated; and were extremely comfortable; and they were too caught up with admiring each other. Hyerin had a dazed and innocent expression painted on her face while Baekhyun had a cold and hard one outside because he hid his fluttering feeling inside well.

Hyerin stared at him with her widened eyes, she didn’t have perfect eyesight and she wasn’t wearing her glasses at that moment so her vision was blurred. But he seemed crystal clear in her sight. Why haven’t I seen him in class before? She did know his name though – Byun Baekhyun. But they werejust schoolmates, they were not even close to being acquaintances; but she had seen him a couple of times along the hallway with his friends; and she knew he belonged to the higher status in the school, heck he was popular in the school but not crazy popular like the jocks. Plus, this was officially the first time she had actually observed him closely.

He is so……She couldn’t put her finger to it – it was the first time she didn’t know or find any vocabulary in her huge dictionary, her brain, to describe a certain person. Why? Maybe she was too fatigue from all the studying and her brain was not functioning well at that moment. I’ll think of a word or something to describe him soon, she thought herself.

There was a strong force of attraction – it was a good pull. What does that mean? She pouted slightly, oblivious to the fact that Baekhyun, the guy she had been looking at for quite a moment was also staring back at her.

But then again, she never really had the chance to know her classmates for History. She didn’t bother turning around to glance vividly around the classroom – classes were for paying attention to the lecture. There weren’t much group work or discussion anyway.

No, she wasn’t anti-social – she just had a dislike for the certain people in the school – mean and sarcastic people, oh there were plenty. She had friends, she had admirers but she found it weird and amusing. It was weird for her to know that some people are interested in her – was it just infatuation, a small crush, love or lust? Hyerin preferred long relationships to anything else. She really didn’t like the idea of short relationships or flings – nowadays, people treat relationships as games and she didn’t like it, not even a bit. The couples in high school never really lasted long. However, it was really a cute sight to see high school love last long and she never told anyone that she wants to be one of those high school couples that lasts long.

Baekhyun found it entertaining that she was looking at him – it had already been quite awhile. He had to admit that he found her extremely adorable. He was stunned by her eyes for a moment. Though it was hard to really look into her eyes, he could see them because he was wearing contacts. Her brown orbs were breath-taking beautiful – it was clear as glass and her gaze was vivid and sharp. Realizing that he was in the midst of getting lost in them, he turned back to his teacher but from the corner of his eye, he secretly admired the true definition of beauty, Choi Hyerin. His lips secretly curled into a sheepish smile. He didn’t know why though – he had no control of his sudden action.

He had never really taken notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter