Chapter 2

Just To Get A Soul, You Are Using Me

Started writng this final chatper May 26th, 2012

 

            Woohyun's POV............

"Aish, my head hurts." I said as I got up from the ground.

"Where am I?" I asked as I looked around, then I started to wander off.

As I was walking around, I saw a man in his 40s talking to the police, ".....girl disappeared."

*Girl disappeared? Wonder who." I thought as I looked around to see where was I. While I was looking, I saw Jieun's backpack on the ground and my phone and my key on the ground with blood all over it. *What in the heck is going on* Since I was going crazy, I went straight to the guy and push him, but my hand went right through him. Just then, my head start to hurt.

(Flashback.......)

As I was walking, I came to a wide opening.

"Aish, where am I?" I said as I looked around.

"In our territory." said a man behind me.

As I turned around, I received a punch in the face. Then in my stomach.

"Give us your money." said one of the guy (there are 6 guys.)

"I don't have any money."

"Either you give it to us or we'll do it the hard way."

"I am sorry buy I don't really have any money."

"Fine then, I guess that is the hard way."

           After saying that the 6 guys started to attack Woohyun. After 10 minutes, Woohyun was bleeding all over the place.

"Sterve you right." said one of the guys as he spit at Woohyun.

"Check his pockets for money." said the leader.

"Ok, hyung."

         As they were checking Woohyun pockets, Woohyun's soul started to drift away.

"Hyung, there is nothing in his wallet except for his picture and other useless things."

"What did you just say?" said the leader as he tries to calm down.

"There is no money."

"SO DOES THAT MEANS WE KILLED THIS GUY FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted the leader.

"I guess, we did." said one of the other members.

"Lets get out of here before someone comes." said the leader as he started to run.

        As everyone run back to the place where they come from, the youngest member went to Woohyun, and press on random numbers.

           Phone call starts.............

"Hello." said a man on the other line.

"Please come to the Snowy Mountain's Hike Trial. Someone died here." said the young boy.

"Ex-Excuse me??"

"Come to Snowy Mountain's Hike Trial." said the boy, then he hunged up and started to run home.

         Phone call ends..............

         After the phone call, the man went to get dress and went off to the Snowy Mountian's Hike Trial.

         Flashback ends (No one POV............)

"What is happening to me???!!!!" said Woohyun as he started to cry.

"Shut up, I am not going with you!!!!!!" said a young man not far away from Woohyun.

"Yes you are!!!" shouted another man

"You let her go, too!!!" said the first guy.

"A-ha, you admitted." said the seond guy as he pointed at the first guy.

"Go away before eat you." said the fist guy.

"You better come with me  or you wil never see light again." said the second guy as he smriked.

"............AISH!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!" shouted th first guy.

"I smell blood." said the first guy as his eyes turned red and looked toward Woohyun.

"What?" said the second guy as he looked at the way the first guy was looking at.

"Oh ." said the second guy.

"Run for your life, young man!!!" said the second man to Woohyun.

           Just then, the first guy came charging toward Woohyun, but Woohyun just closed his eye waiting for the first guy. As the first came, he tried to get Woohyun but he justwent through Woohyun.

"What the ." said the second guy.

"What the heck." said the first guy.

          As Woohyun stood up, the first guy went to the seond guy.

"Who are you?" said the second guy.

"Nam Woohyun." said Woohyun.

"Woohyun, nice name. Wait, WOOHYUN!!!!!!" shouted out the second guy.

"Yes." said Woohyun as he uncover his ears.

"I am Hoya." said the secnd guy.

"L." said the first guy.

"What are you guys doing?" asked Woohyun.

"Going home." said L.

"No your not." said Hoya.

"Then where are you guys going to?" asked Woohyun.

"Go get this girl." said Hoya as he grabbed a hold of L.

"Who?"

"Song Jieun."

"JIEUN!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shout Woohyun as he shook Hoya.

"Aish. you both are so annoying. Its like we are having a yelling contest." said L as he uncovered his ears.

"You know her?" asked L.

"She is my girlfriend." said Woohyun.

"Oh." said Hoya as he looked down at his feet.

"Well, what happen to her? Is she with you?" asked Woohyun as he looked around.

"Ani. The Demon Queen got her." said L.

"WHAT THE HECK!!!!" yelled Woohyun again, "WHY DID YOU LET HER GO???!!!!"

"It was his fault." said L and Hoya as they both pointed at each other.

"Its both of your fault." snapped Woohyun.

"How old are you both?" asked Woohyun.

"21 years old." said Hoya

"20." said L

"Hoya, what month?" asked Woohyun

"March."

"OK, since I am older than you guys, you'll have to follow what I say." said Woohyun.

"Thats not fair!!!!" said L.

"I agree." said Hoya calmly.

"OK, we are going to go find Jieun, and I mean WE." said Woohyun.

 

               Back at Hell...........

"Ok, next step. I will need a soul that barely died." said Hyuna as she looked at Jieun.

"Just wait Jieun, you will die soon." said Hyuna as she smirked.

              Back in Earth............

"Aish, why is this so long?" complained Woohyun as he tries to walk but he ended up crawling instead.

"You wanted to come." said L.

"Shut up, we are at the entrance." said Hoya as he looked at the pillars that was like the entrance,

"Ok here is the plan, when we get in there, just run after me, ok?" said Hoya.

"Ok." said L.

"Why?" asked Woohyun.

"Because we don't want to get caught, dumbo." said L.

'Ya, I am older than you." said Woohyun.

"Ok, grandpa." said L as he smirked.

"Aish, you are so annoying!!!" said Woohyun.

 

"Shut up, we are going in right NOW!!!" said Hoya as he started to run.

             After running through a lot of hallways, and tunnels, they finally stopped in the library.

"Aish, this is like running the mile." said Woohyun as Hoya nodded.

"Ya, aren't you tired?" asked Woohyun.

"Ani, I am a vampire, that is one of my powers." said L.

"Oh." said Woohyun.

            After resting, they all started looking around the library. As they all went to thier own sections, they also was tiring to Jieun. Hoya went to the Magic Section, while L went to the Potion Section, and Woohyun went to the Spell Section.

                Hoya's POV................

            As I walked into the Magic section, there was a lot of things I saw. It was really cool because Hoya never came into the Magic section. As I was walking, I was suddenly pull back onto a chair and was tied to it very tight.

"What in the--" i said  before my month was cover up.

           After covering my month, someone came in and lead me through a secret passsage.

             L's POV...............

           When I walked into the Potion Section, there was a lot of pictures of me. *Aish, she is such a stalker.* As I was looking around, I felt someone looking at me. Every time I look around me there was nobody in the here with me. While I was looking, I saw a jar full of eyes. When I picked it up, something pull me back and I was sitting on a chair with my eyes blindfolded and I was tied with the chair. As I was trying to get off the chair, I heard somebody.

"Its useless struggling." said a person that sounds like a girl.

"Who in the are you?!" I said.

"That is for you to find out." said the woman as she used her magic powers to transport me to another room.

                    Woohyun's POV..................

               As I was walking around, I thought I kept on hearing things. As I was looking around, I heard someone humming. When I saw the woman, she was very pretty and y. When I was about to turn around, I bumped into some books.

"Who's there???!!!!!!" shouted the woman.

"I am sorry to bother you. I will be heading my way now. Thank you." I sais quickly as I backed up to the door.

"Wait, are you a dead soul?" said the woman.

"How do you know?" I said as I turned back at the woman.

"Oh yes, I can tell."

"How?"

"I am an angel sent from Heaven to save lost souls."

"For real!!!"

"Yes."

"Please save me!!!"

"Just follow me, I will save you. I am Hyuna. Who are you?"

"Woohyun. Nam Woohyun."

"You just die, did you?"

"Yeah, 2 or 3 hours ago."

"Ok. Just follow me."

                With that, I followed Hyuna knowing that she would really save me.

       

Author's Note:

Hello, this is littleocean. I am sorry to tell you that this is not going to be a twoshot but a Chapter Story with only 5 or 6 chapters because my story is getting too long to fit it together. I am so sorry for my mistake!!!!!!!

 

Thank you to all of my 6 subscribers for always support me!!!!!!

 

Please subscribe and add me as a friend!!!