Chapter 5

Just To Get A Soul, You Are Using Me

                    NO ONE POV....

            When each of them fainted, they all met together at a place where it was rainy and dark.

"Why are we here?" asked Hoya.

"This is creepy." said L.

"This place look familar."  said Jieun as she looked around.

*I have a bad feeling about this place.* thought Hyuna as she looked around.

          CRASH!!!!!!!!

"What was that??!!!!" shouted L as he around.

"I think it came from over there." said Hyuna as she pointed to her right.

"Lets go over there." said Hoya as he went first.

"Ok." said Jieun as she started to follow Hoya.

              When all of them was walking together, they started to have flashbacks.

 

                     Hoya's Flashback.........

"Babo, don't cry. I'll be with you forever." said a boy, who is 11 years old, as he is pulling thet little girl closer to his chest.

"Oppa......" said the little girl knowing that he is lying.

"I am sorry Jieun but I am too tired." said the boy as he closed his eyes.

"Oppa...." said the little girl named Jieun as she cried.

               Hoya's Flashback End...........

 

               Jieun's Flashback............

"Umma, when will we get there?" said Jieun as she swing her legs back and forth.

"Another hour, Jieun." said Jieun's umma.

"Oppa, I am tired." said Jieun as she rubbed her eyes.

"I'll tell you a story then." said Jieun's oppa.

"Ok." said Jieun as she layed her head on the little boy shoulder.

"Once opon a time, there was a grim ripper that wanted to find out about his past. In his past life he did bad things that made him into a grim ripper. Since he wanted to know about his past, he went on an adventure and met a prettu girl. They fell in love but one bad thing was that the girl have a heart diease. It was not cureable, so the grim ripper gave his heart to her to live on but because he died the girl was heart broken and... OUCH!!!!" said thte little boy as he glared at his older sister that was on the other side of the car.

"Yah, stop scaring her." said the older sister.

"Fine." pouted the little boy as he looked at Jieun, but she was already asleep.

"Jieun-ah, I wish I could give you my heart." whispered the little boy as he kissed Jieun's forehead.

               Jieun's Flashback Ends...........

                  

               L's Flashback.........

"You little worthless brat!!!!!!!" shouted a man as he slapped a boy who is 17 years old.

"How dare you kill him??!!!!" shouted the man as he punch the boy.

"Im telling you, I didn't!!!!" yelled the boy as he got slapped again.

"Please you little brat!!!!!" shouted the guy as he spit at the boy.

"If you don't believe me, I am not going to live with you anymore." said the boy bravely.

"What did you just say?" said the guy as he look start to the boy's eyes.

"Bye!!!" shouted the boy as he started to ran.

"You littlebrat come back here!!!!!!" shouted the man as he ran too.

              After running for a while the little boy was getting tired. They ran to a nearby mountain that no one dear go too. 

"!!!" said the boy as he tripped.

"Hahaha!!!!! I got you now!!!!" said the man as he started to beat up the boy.

"Umma!!!" shouted the boy as he was getting beat up.

"That  is not coming home anymore." said the man as he contiuned to beat hime up.

              After 15 minutes of hitting the boy, the man decided to stop and rest.

"Get up you little brat!!!!" said the guy as he kick the boy in the stomach.

"Get up before I hit you again." said the man as he hold onto the boy hair.

"1."

"2."

"3." said the guy as he was about to hit the boy, he stopped.

"Yah, Yah. Get up." said the guy as he hold onto the boy's body.

"Oh !!!!" said the guy as he picked the boy's body and ran up the mountain.

                  L's Flashback Ends................

 

                 Hyuna's Flashback............

"JIEUN-AH!!!!!!!!!!" said a girl, who is 12 years old, as she grabbed onto Jieun.

"YEOBO!!!!" shouted a lady in the passenger seat as she grabbed onto her husband.

"APPA!!!!!" shouted a little boy, who is 11 years old, as he grabbed onto the driver seat.

"JIGA!!!!!" shouted the driver as he grabbed onto his wife.

"UNNIE!!!! OPPA!!!" shouted a little girl as she hold onto her sister.

            CRASH!!!!!

"Unnie, are you ok?" asked the little girl to her older sister.

"Im ok, Jieun-ah." said Hyuna as she saw the little boy next to Jieun as he also hold onto Jieun, but he had a lot of blood all over him.

"Jieun, unnie is going to go to sleep for a while, ok?" asked the older sister as she began to close her eyes.

"Ok, unnie. Just wake up later." said Jieun as she started to cry.

               Hyuna's Flashback End.............