Chapter 6

Just To Get A Soul, You Are Using Me

         No One POV............

             After the flashback, everyone started to have problems breathing. 10 minutes later, all of them got back to their sense and started to walk. While they were walking to thet sound of the crash, everyone of them saw a bright light heading towards them.

"What the heck is that?" said L as he covered his eyes.

"I don't know but it is heading toward us." said Hoya as he also cover his own eyes.

            After 2 minutes of covering their eyes, they arrived at a place. The place was very familiar to L because he had a bad flashback with it.

"Why are we here?" asked Hoya as he look around.

"This is scary." said Hyuna as she grab onto L.

"Hey, what is today?" said Jieun as she held onto a newspaper.

"June 8, 2012, why?" said Hoya as he went to Jieun.

            On the newspaper Jieun was holding was on April 25, 1998.

"ARPIL 25, 1998!!!!" shouted Hoya as he grab onto the paper.

"What the heck is going on???!!!!" said Hoya as he look around.

              BOOM!!

"You little worthless brat!!!!!!!" shouted a man as he slapped a boy who is 17 years old and came into the room they were in.

"How dare you kill him??!!!!" shouted the man as he punch the boy.

"Im telling you, I didn't!!!!" yelled the boy as he got slapped again.

"Please you little brat!!!!!" shouted the guy as he spit at the boy.

"If you don't believe me, I am not going to live with you anymore." said the boy bravely.

"What did you just say?" said the guy as he look start to the boy's eyes.

"Bye!!!" shouted the boy as he started to ran.

"You littlebrat come back here!!!!!!" shouted the man as he ran too.

 As the boy and man started to run, Jieun, Hoya, Hyuna, and L ran after the man and young boy. After running for a while, everyone was getting tired. They ran to a nearby mountain that no one dear go too.

"!!!" said the boy as he tripped.

"Hahaha!!!!! I got you now!!!!" said the man as he started to beat up the boy.

"NO!!!" shouted Jieun as she tried to run to the little boy to protect him but Hoya kept her back.

"Umma!!!" shouted the boy as he was getting beat up.

"Why are you not helping him??!!!!!" Jieun yelled at Hoya as she tried to escape his grip.

"We can't!!! Can't you tell we are in the past?" yelled L as he kept on looking at the little boy.

            With that everyone stop doing what they were doing and look helplessly at the boy getting beat up.

"That is not coming home anymore." said the man as he contiuned to beat him up.

After 15 minutes of hitting the boy, the man decided to stop and rest.

"Get up you little brat!!!!" said the guy as he kick the boy in the stomach.

"Get up before I hit you again." said the man as he hold onto the boy hair.

"1."

"2."

"3." said the guy as he was about to hit the boy, he stopped.

"Yah, Yah. Get up." said the guy as he hold onto the boy's body.

"Oh !!!!" said the guy as he picked the boy's body and ran up the mountain.

              When the man start to run, everyone started to run, too. But while they were running, they appeared out of no where in a car.

"What in the world is going on!!!" yelled Hoya as he look around in the car.

"L, how did you know we are  in the past?" asked Jieun softly.

"That little boy was me." said L as he look away.

             After a moment, everyone heard the driver door open, so Jieun, then Hyuna, then L, then Hoya climbed over the seats and went into the back seat.

"Ok, everyone get into the car." said a man in his 30s.

"Ok, appa." said a little boy who was like 11 years old.

             At that moment, Hoya, Hyuna, and Jieun became as stiff as a statue.

"Unnie, Jieun-ah, Umma, lets go." said the boy.

"Ok." said the little girl name Jieun.

            After putting on thier sit belt, the car start moving towards the mountians.

"Jieun, why did that little boy said your name?" asked L as he looked at Jieun.

"That little girl is me." said Jieun as she kept looking at the loving family.

"Who are the others?" asked L again.

"That is my appa, umma, Hyuna unnie, and that is Howon oppa." said Jieun as she point to each of them.

Umma, when will we get there?" said Jieun as she swing her legs back and forth.

"Another hour, Jieun." said Jieun's umma.

"Oppa, I am tired." said Jieun as she rubbed her eyes.

"I'll tell you a story then." said Jieun's oppa.

"Ok." said Jieun as she layed her head on the little boy shoulder.

"Once opon a time, there was a grim ripper that wanted to find out about his past. In his past life he did bad things that made him into a grim ripper. Since he wanted to know about his past, he went on an adventure and met a prettu girl. They fell in love but one bad thing was that the girl have a heart diease. It was not cureable, so the grim ripper gave his heart to her to live on but because he died the girl was heart broken and... OUCH!!!!" said the little boy as he glared at his older sister that was on the other side of the car.

"Yah, stop scaring her." said the older sister.

"Fine." pouted the little boy as he looked at Jieun, but she was already asleep.

"Jieun-ah, I wish I could give you my heart." whispered the little boy as he kissed Jieun's forehead.

"What is going??!!!" asked L as he shake his head.

"Hoya, why are you in here?" asked L as he shook Hoya to get him back to his sense.

"Hoya is not in here." said Hyuna as she look at L as if he was crazy.

"He is right. I am Howon." said Hoya as he look at the little boy in amazment because he is remembering his past right now.

"Hyuna why are you in here?" asked L as he turn to her.

"I'm Hyuna." said hyuna as she kept a what-do-you-think face on, although she is crying inside.

"So Jieun is the little girl, while Hoya is the boy and Hyuna is the older sister." said L as he finally getting it.

"Yes, L." said Hoya as he kept his eys on the road knowing that something is going to happen.