Final

Just To Get A Soul, You Are Using Me

Listen to this song while reading this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luJcsPRngNE

 

                After 10 minutes of talking everyone was growing tired. The little kids was all asleep but Jieun, Hoya, and Hyuna kept wide awake even though they are tired.

*Yawn*

"Yah, lets go to sleep." said L as he stretch.

"We can't." said Hyuna as she kept her eyes on the road.

"Ok, then I am going to sleep." said L as he turn around to get into a more comfortable place to sleep.

"I would want to stay awake if I was you." said Hoya as he kept his eyes on the road.

              Just then, Howon was awake and was also looking at the road because he have a bad feeling.

"What-" said L before he got cut off.

"APPA!!!! LOOK OUT!!!! shouted out Howon as he pointed at the road.

             On the road was a body that was roll down the mountain above them. After hearing that, their father turn the car, but since he also got scare, the car flew of the road. By that time everyone was awake.

"JIEUN-AH!!!!!!!!!!" said Hyuna(the past girl) is she grabbed onto Jieun(the past girl).

"YEOBO!!!!" shouted their mother as she grabbed onto her husband.

"APPA!!!!!" shouted Howon, as he grabbed onto the driver seat.

"JIGA!!!!!" shouted their dad as he grabbed onto his wife.

"UNNIE!!!! OPPA!!!" shouted a little Jieun as she hold onto her sister.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" shouted Jieun, Hoya, Hyuna and L altogether as they hold onto each other.

               Just then, everything turn white and Jieun, Hoya, Hyuna, and L land on the ground a little bit to the left where the car is going to land on.

CRASH!!!!!

"Unnie, are you ok?" asked the little Jieun to little Hyuna.

"Im ok, Jieun-ah." said Hyuna as she saw the Howon next to Jieun as he also hold onto Jieun, but he had a lot of blood all over him.

"Jieun, unnie is going to go to sleep for a while, ok?" asked the older sister as she began to close her eyes.

"Ok, unnie. Just wake up later." said Jieun as she started to cry.

"Oppa, wake up." said little Jieun as she shoke Howon.

"Jieun-ah, are you ok?" ask Howon as he moved Jieun's hair out of the way so he could she her.

"Yes oppa. How about you?" said Jieun.

"I am just tired." said Howon as he tried to stay awake.

"Umma, Hyuna unnie, and Appa is sleeping for a while." said Jieun as she went closer to Howon.

"Oppa, my chest hurts." said Jieun as she held onto her chest. At the same time, Jieun heart started to hurt too.

"Its ok because mine hurts right now too." said Howon as he also held onto his chest and so did Hoya.

"Oppa, we will be together forever right." said Jieun as she started to cry because she saw a little of blood coming out of Howon's left side.

"Babo, don't cry. I'll be with you forever." said Howon as he is puled Jieun closer to his chest.

"Oppa......" said Jieun knowing that he is lying.

"I am sorry Jieun but I am too tired." said Howon as he closed his eyes.

"Oppa...." said Jieun as she began to cry out loud.

             After 5 minutes of silent, Jieun, Hoya, Hyuna, and L appear back on the road in front of the body that was roll down on the mountain.

"Who is this?" said L as he turn the body around.

"L!!!" shouted Hyuna, Hoya, and JIeun.

"What the heck?" said L.

"How did I end up here??!!!" said L as he shook his head.

          Just then, the man that hitted L came down from the mountian and put L's little body into a bag. After that he putted the bag over his body and started to run. At the same time, Jieun, Hoya, Hyuna, and L started to run too.After 5 minutes of running, they came to the woods, and the bag was thrown into a river.

"Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!" shouted L but of course no one can hear it except for Hoya, Jieun, and Hyuna.

          Just then, everything turned black and they all came back to the present.

"JIEUN-AH!!!!!" shouted Hoya as he held onto Jieun's body.

"What's wrong??!!!" shouted L as he ran to Jieun and Hoya."

"The poison!!" said Hoya as he shook Jieun.

"Hyuna where is the medicine to cure this?" asked L as he look at Hyuna.

"Right here." said Hyuna as she handed L the medicine.

        After pouring the medicine into Jieun's mouth, Jieun didn't even wake up.

"What is wrong with her?" asked L.

"Her heart disease!!!" said Hoya as he tried to wake her up but it was useless,

"She's not breathing!!!" shouted Hyuna as she check her pulse.

"Do mouth to mouth!!!" said L as he back away.

"Don't look at me, I'am a girl." said Hyuna as she also back away.

"How can I do this to my own sister??!!!" shouted Hoya.

"Well, it doesn't matter right now." said L as he and Hyuna smirked.

"Whatever." said Hoya as he open Jieun's mouth with his hand.

"Sorry Jieun." said Hoya as he kiss and breathe several time into .

            After a while Jieun start to breath again.

"She is breathing!!" said L as he shook Hyuna side to side.

"What??!!!" said Hoya.

"Hyuna unnie, Hoya oppa, and L oppa, I am sorry." said JIeun as she close her eyes and fell into a deep sleep forever.

"Its morning!!!" said Hyuna as she ran to a dark corner to hide away from the sun.

            Just right after Hyuna run to the spot, a white light surround Hoya.

"Hoya what is thte bright light?" ask L as he back away.

"Oh !!!" said Hoya as he let go of Jieun's lifeless body and got up.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO!!!!!!" yelled Hoya as he knee and cover his face.

"Hoya what is wrong??!!!" said Hyuna from her corner.

"I am sorry but I have to go. Its my time to go back." said Hoya before he disappear.

"HYUNG!!!!!" L yelled as he started to cry.

"OPPA!!!!!!" Hyuna also yelled.

             3 minutes of crying the sun was coming closer to L because there is nothing that is covering him.

"L!!!!!!" shouted Hyuna as she ran away from her corner and went to protect L.

"HYUNA!!!!!!!" shouted L before both of them got burned.

 

The End!!!!!!