Chapter 4

Just To Get A Soul, You Are Using Me

"Can you give me some time to think?" asked Woohyun softly.

"Ok, I'll give you 15 minutes." said Hyuna as she went away.

"But can you please untie them?" asked Woohyun as he looked at Hoya, L, and Jieun.

"No. Guards, guard them." said Hyuna without looking back at them.

"Yes." said the guards.

"I am sorry." whispered Woohyun.

"For what?" asked L.

"For believing her that she is an angel." said Woohyun.

"Its ok." said Hoya.

"No it is not." said Wohyun.

"I want to live again but I don't want to lose you guys." said Woohyun.

"Its ok oppa." said Jieun softly.

"Jieun-ah, whaever choice I pick please forgive me." sad Woohyun as his eyes is tearing up.

"Oppa, just live. I want to meet my family." said Jieun.

"I also want to rest in peace." said L.

"I want to reborn again." said Hoya as he close his eyes.

"Ok, time is up." sai Hyuna as she walked inside thte room.

"What do you pick?" asked Hyuna.

"I pick.........." said Woohun nervously as he looked at Jieun, L, and Hoya.

"I want to die." said Woohyun finally.

"What??!!!!!!!" said Jieu.

"What the did you just say??!!!!" said L.

"No!!!" yelled Hoya.

"I want to die." said Woohyun once again.

"Wrong choice!!!!" yelled Hyuna as she walked up to Woohyun and kissed him.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Jieun, L, and Hoya at the same time.

"Too late." said Hyuna as she dropped Woohyun lifeless body to the ground.

"What in the heck did you do to him???!!!!" shouted Jieun as she started to cry very had because the person she loved the most is dead, right in front of her.

"I his soul out.That was what he wanted to happen." said Hyuna as she went out of the room.

"This can't be happening!!!!!!!! When I wake up, I will still be in the car sleeping." said Jieun as she try to clam down but everything was too real to believe that this is a dream.

 "Jieun-ah." said Hoya calmly.

"This is a dream. This is a dream," said Jieun as she got louder and louder.

"JIEUN!!!." yelled Hoya.

"This is not a dream." said Hoya

             With that, Jieun started to cry her hearts out.

"I'm back." said Hyuna as she hold a bottle.

"Why?" asked L.

"Shut up." glared Hyuna.

           Everyone was shock because Hyuna never said anything bad to L because she like him too much.

"Did you just curse at me?" asked L.

"I don't know." said Hyuna as she looked away to Jieun.

"Jieun-ah, why are you so qiuet? Is it because I killed your boyfriend." said Hyuna.

"You , I hope you will die with a regret what you aere doing today." said Jieun as she looked straight into Hyuna's eyes.

"You little brat!!!! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!!" shouted Hyuna as she walked up to Jieun and slapped her.

"YAH!!!" shouted L as he looked at Jieun.

"Hyuna you are going to far!!!!" said Hoya.

"Oh, I am not going too far yet, look at this." said Hyuna as she holded onto Jieun's nose.

                Because Jieun couldn't breathe, she open and Hyuna quickly pour the posion into Jieun's mouth.

"NOOO!!!!!" yelled Hoya and L at the same time as Jieun was slowy falling into a deep sleep.

"Boys, untie them." said Hyuna as she went over to thet other gurads so they would portect her when Hoya nad L is going to attack her.

              After undoing the ropes, Hoya and L ran to Jieun.

"Yah, Jieun-ah, wake up." said Hoya as a tear dropped.

"Hoya, please don't cry." said Jieun as her eyes started to tear up too.

"Yah, we will get you out of here." said L as he looked around for the exist.

"I can't go anymore. I am sorry." said Jieun.

"Don't you remember why Woohyun died? He want us to survive, not die after him." said Hoya as he tries to pick Jieun up, but she pushed him away.

"Jieun-ah." said L softly.

"My head hurts, oppas. I will watch and protect you from Heaven." said Jieun as she went fainted again.

"Jieun-ah, wake up." said Hoya as he held onto her tightly.

"Wait, she is not die yet." siad L as he put a finger over Jieun's nose to see if she is still breathing.

"She is breathing!!!" said L happily.

"Ouch!!!" yelled Hoya as he let go of Jieun's body and clutched onto his head and fainted.

        Thud!!! When L turned back, Hyuna was on the ground also and so was the guards.

"What the heck is going on?" said L as he looked around.

"Aish, now my head hurts." said L as he clutched onto his head, then fainted,