Chapter 1

Just To Get A Soul, You Are Using Me

Start writing this story on April 20, 2012

Start typing this story on May 19, 2012

 

“Oppa, let’s go!!!” said Jieun happily as she skipped to the car outside.

 

“Ok, do you have everything?” said Woohyun as he came out of the house with a hiking backpack.

“How about you Oppa?”

“I got everything.”

        As they got inside the car, Woohyun said “Seat Belt?”

“Check!!!” said Jieun cheerfully.

“HIKING HERE WE COME!!!!” yelled Jieun.

 

At the Hiking Trial…………

“Jieun-ah, wake up. We are here.” said Woohyun softly to Jieun as he tries to wake her up from the 2 hour drive.

“We here?” said Jieun as she rubbed her eyes.

“Yeah, hurry up so we could start hiking.” said Woohyun as he went to the trunk and got the hiking backpacks for both of them.

"Ok." said Jieun as she got out of the car.

         After getting ready...............

"Oppa, RACE YOU!!!!!!" shouted Jieun as she starting running ahead.

"YAH, BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Woohyun as he started to walk.

        10 minutes after running.......................

        Jieun's POV.....

"Aish, I am so tired!!!" I said as I clutched to my knee.

"Why do Oppa walk so slow?" I said as I looked back at the trial that I was running.

*I'll just wait for you then.*

        1O minutes pass by...............

(Yawn) "What is Oppa doing so long?" I whined as I took out my phone.

"WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! IT IS ALREADY 4 P.M.!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I called Woohyun.

        After trying 7 times............

        No POV..............

"Oppa, where are you?" said Jieun as she rubbed her hands together.

       *I hope I meet Woohyun Oppa on the way back*

        As Jieun started to walk back, she felt herself getting very nerous and felt her heart beating at a fast speed. When Jieun came to a wide opening that was surrounding by trees, she stopped. When she looked to her left of her, everything seem to stop. To the left of her, was the person she loved the most in the world, laying on the ground with blood all over him. Every step she took, a tear fell down.

"Oppa, are you ok?" Jieun asked as more tears came down.

"Oppa, stop joking around. Answer me!!!" said Jieun as she picked up Woohyun's head and place it on her lap.

"Oppa, wake up!!!!!!!" yelled Jieun although she knows he won't wake up or answer her anymore.

"Young lady!!! Are you ok?" said a guy in his 40s.

"PLEASE HELP HIM!!!!!!!!!" shouted Jieun as she looked at the guy.

"Wait, young lady, I'll call the police." said the guy

"911, what is your emergency?" said a woman.

"A young man got stabbed in the chest a few times."

"Where is the place?"

"In Snowy Mountain Hiking Trial."

"Ok, the police and the ambalance will come in 5 minutes."

"Please hurry up!!!" said the guy as he finall hung up.

"Young lady, the police will be here in 5 more minutes, please wait. He will make it." said the guy as he bended down to pat the Jieun's back.

(Police sirens in the distance)

"Young lady, the police is almost here, please leave him alone." begged the guy as he got up.

"Ani, Ani, ANIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted out Jieun as she contiunes to cry.

"OPPA!!! Please wake up!!!" shout Jieun as she hold onto a dead, and plain young man on the ground.

"Young lady, please get up. The ambulance is almost here." said a guy in his 40s.

"Aniya!!! I won't leave him!!!" said Jieun as she continued to cry.

After the ambulance stop, 1 man came out and dragged Jieun out of the way as another man came and got Woohyun's body.

"OPPA, DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" shouted Jieun as she fell to the ground while the ambulance and the 2 men went away.

 

         By the murder scene..............

"People these days are so annoying!!!!" said a guy in black as he was leaning against a tree that is close to the murder scene, looking at you as you were crying.

"Oh !!!! Where is the freaken soul??!!!" said the guy in black as he was looking aorund for the soul.

"Fine then, do whatever you want because I am going to make you suffer until you come out." whispered the guy as he was looking at you with a smirk.

            Back to Jieun..............

"Oppa, you said you would never leave me." sais Jieun softly before she fainted.

"Young lady!!!!!!! Please wake up!!!!!!!" said the guy in his 40s.

*Ouch!!!!!! Why does my head hurted suddenly?* thought the guy before he fainted to the ground, too.

        When they both fainted, the guy in the black came out and carry Jieun bridal style. After 15 minuites of walking, the guy finally stop in front of a cabin. When he kicked the door open, Jieun moved closer to the guy because it was so cold. As the guy walked throught thte hallway, Jieun is slowy waking up. After going through one hallway, there was another one. By this time, Jieun is already awake but is just pretending to be asleep. When they finally got to the end of the hallway, Jieun started to hit the guy, in the black, in the chest.

"Let me go you, !!!" shouted Jieun as she hitted the guy.

       But all what he did was enter a bedroom and drop her on the bed. As Jieun tries to get up, the guy got on top of her and tie her hands together in front of her.

"Please let me go. I won't tell anyone!!!" said Jieun as she struggled to untie her hand as the guy tie her hand.

       After he finish, he just went out the door, ignoring her.

"Please Woohyun need me!!!!!!!!" shouted Jieun as she started to cry again.

       Since it was dark, Jieun cried herself to sleep.

        The Guy in the Black POV...................

        When she fell asleep, I went in there to look at her. It was freezy cold inside the room, so I took off my jacket and but it on her since there was no blankets. After doing that, I went by the door and selt there. Later in the night, I heard her coughing and sneezing. I got up and went to her and touched her head. When I touched her head, it was very hot, so I knew right away, she have a fever. Since she have a fever and I have to use her, I ran to the nearest store for medicine. When I got to thte place it was close, so I have to run another mile to get to the store.

         Jieun's POV.............

         When I woke up again, I try to get up but I stumble. After getting us to standing up again, without using my hand, I got outside. The reason why I got outside so easy is because all of the doors that is leading me outside is all open, like someone was rushing to get outside. When I got outside, I ran to the nearest tree because the guy in the black came back. Because he started to look for me, I hided behind the tree. When I was looking back to look at the guy, I felt someone breathing heavily on me. As I slowly turn around, something bite my neck and in my blood, then I fainted.

        Vampire POV.................

        As I was walking out of the house to get some fresh air, I smell a amazing scent, so I followed it. I saw a human girl leaning against a tree, looking behind her with her hand tieing together. Since I can't handle myself anymore, I went to her and bite her and drink her blood. As I was drink her blood, I felt a tear fell on my cheek. It was the girl crying. I noticed she was losing to much blood, so I stopped. When I heard someone shouting, I looking behind the tree and saw Hoya (the guy in the black) shouting "Jieun."

"So this young lady right here is Jieun." I whispered as I smirked and look at Jieun.

"Lets see how important she is to you." I also said and left a note on the tree and went away with Jieun.

        Hoya (Guy in the Black) POV................

       After running 2 mile, I finally got home with the medicine. As I got inside the cabin to give the medicine to Jieun, she wasn't in there, so I went outside to look for her. As I got outside, I have this bad feeling. I started to call her name but I didn't hear any response. Because I couldn't find her here I went into the woods.

       Vampire POV..............

       While I was carrying the girl, Hyuna showed up.

       Hyuna's POV..............

       While I was stalking L, I saw him came out of nowhere with a girl. Since I got so angry, I went to him and asked him "Who is this girl, Oppa?"

"Watch your mouth, Hyuna." snapped the vampire.

"Ok, L. Who is she?"

"Someone I bite."

"Why Op- I mean L?"

"Shut up." said L as he give me his death glare.

       Because of L's death glare, I looked at the girl face one last time and disappear.

       No One POV............

       After that happened, Hoya was still looking for Jieun. While L was still carrying Jieun, Hyuna is looking through a spell book.

       Hoya's POV................

       I looked everyewhere for Jieun but I couldn't find her. As I was resting against a tree, I saw a note.

       (Note Says)
        Guess what, Hoya? I got your girl. If you want her, come to the usually place at dawn

       (Note End)

       After reading the note, I crumpled it up and started to run to the place.

       L's POV.............

      When I got to the abandoned house, I tied her up and went to change into more comfortable clothes. Since I was so hungry, I went out and kill a deer to drink its blood. Then I returned to the house.

       Hyuna's POV...............

       When I got to Hell, I went to my library and got out my spell book.

"Heart Spell. Heart Spell. Heart Spell. Heart- Ahhh, here you are." said Hyuna as she picked up the book and read it.

       After reading the book, I went to dress in my best clothes (Volume Up MV clothes), then I went to the usual place.

       Hoya's POV................

       As I was running, I stopped because my head was getting dizzy. Then everything went white.

       (In the past, No One POV)

        CRASHHHH............    

"Omma, Appa, Unnie, Oppa, wake up." said a little girl  who is just 7 years old.

"Babo, don't cry. I'll be with you forever." said a boy, who is 11 years old, as he is pulling thet little girl closer to his chest.

"Oppa......" said the little girl knowing that he is lying.

"I am soory Jieun but I am too tired." said the boy as he closed his eyes.

"Oppa...." said the little girl name Jieun as she cried.

         (Past End, Hoya's POV again)

         After getting back to my sense again, I started to cry for no reason. *What is happening to me?* *Is Jieun related to me?*

         When I was finish thinking, I got up and started to run again.

          No Ono POV...............

         At the place, Hyuna was the first one to arrvie, then it was Hoya. Last was L.

"Where is she?" said Hoya.

"Somewhere." said L.

"Give her to me."

"Why?"

"............."

"Well?"

"Just give her to me. Before you lose a head and heart."

"Ok. Don't have to be so mean." said L ashe putted up his hand and went to the nearby bush.

         When L came back, Jieun was tie up and blood was all over her.

          (20 minutes before L and Jieun arrived)

          When Jieun was awake, she had no more energy. The L came and grabbed Jieun by the wrist and took her out of the house. While they were going to the place, Jieun fell onto some glass. At that moment, L stopped. When L turned to look at Jieun, his eyes was all red. He then he pinned Jieun onto the ground and bit her

"Please let me go." said Jieun as she tires to escape but L was holding onto her.

"Hoya, do you want her?"

"Give her to me."

"First, lets make a deal."

"What deal?"

"Whoever Jieun comes to, she belong to you only."

         After making the deal, L pushed Jieun to the middle of everyone, L, Hoya, and Hyuna. When it was time for Jieun to walk  to someone, she walked to Hyuna.

"What in the heck!!!" said L.

"Yah!!! Jieun-ah, come back here!!!" shouted Hoya.

         But that was no use, Jieun just kepy on walking to Hyuna until she stopped by Hyuna's side.

"Oppas, since Jieun came to me, I am going to take her." said Hyuna as she begins to walk away.

"Ani!!!" said Hoya.

"Why??!!!" said L.

"Annyeong, Oppas." said Hyuna sweetly before she disappear.

       At Hell...........

"Welcome to Hell." said Hyuna.

"Yes, my lady." replied Jieun.

"Come and sit."

"Yes."

        After Jieun sat down, Hyuna tied Jieun hands together. Then she went to her library and look for the spell book again.

        Back at their usual place.........

"Why did you let her go??!!!" yelled Hoya.

"Me??!!! You could have got her, too!!!!" shouted L.

"Whatever."

"I'm going ."

"Where do you think you are going?" said Hoya as he pulled L back by the collar, "You are going with me."

 

        This is not the ending of the story because I decide to make chapter story but it only have about 6 or 7 chapters instead, so subscribers please wait for awhile. I am going to try to update on Saturday or Sunday because I am finish with Chapter 2 but I have to wait until a day where there might be a lot of people online or a day when the computer available because my sister is aslo writing a story too. Thank you!!!!!

littleocean