It's over

Starlight

Ga Byeol went home with an uneasy feeling. She closed her door room  loudly that her mother was shocked and scolded her.

Omma   :   Ga Byeol! Whats wrong with you? In the middle of the night your acting like this you could wake up the whole neighberhood!

Ga Byeol  :  Mianhe ~

Omma saw her exhausting face and asked patiently.

Omma   :   What's going on?

Ga Byeol just stare at her mothers' face and began to cry on her mother's lap. She briefly told her mother.

Ga Byeol  : Kwang Min texted me to join him dinner but I was too busy on my assignment so I refused to go. I thought I could not make up into him but my friend, Clara offered to finish it. I rushed as fast as I could and grab this red dress (showing her mom the dress she was wearing) he gave me. I was so excited to show up and suprised him but when I got there, I saw him fedding spagetti to a girl. I can't see who is she as she was sitting backing me. I thaught she was just nothing and I saw Kwang Min kissing her lips. They were so close and looked like they were a married couple. I go to them and try to understand what is going on.

flashback

Ga Byeol went towards them and gave a fake smile to them.

Ga Byeol   :   Hello dear Kwang Min.

Kwang Min was shocked and stand up.

Kwang Min  :   Ga Byeol  ( with a smile pretending he doesn't know anything but just attending a formal dinner) . What a suprised. Hey, you wore the dress I bought for you. You look lovely sweetheart (giving Ga Byeol a kiss on her hand while kneeling). Please, have a sit.

Ga Byeol sat beside Kwang Min and gave a pretty fake smile to the other girl. She saw a bracelet. The other girl just bow quietly and continue eating her meal. She could feel the akward surrounding and excused herself to the washroom while Kwang Min called the waiter.

Kwang Min   :  Excused me, could I add another meal for my girlfriend , thank you. Dear, what would you like to have?

Ga Byeol     :   I'm not hungry. I just ate at a five-star hotel with my new boyfriend. He treat me. 

Ga Byeol lied to him to see hie expression.

Kwang Min   :   Sorry, could you repeat that?

Ga Byeol      :    I said  I'M NOT HUNGRY. I JUST ATE AT A FIVE-STAR HOTEL WITH MY NEW BOYFRIEND. HE TREAT ME. Got it?

Kwang Min was very shocked and asked the waiter to go.

Kwang Min   :    really?how could you do that to me?? i am still your boyfriend! 

Ga Byeol     :     really?how could you do that to me??i am still your boyfriend! (mocking tone)

Ga Byeol repeat what Kwang Min said with an annoying voice. She stared at him and drank his drink until finished. Then she grabbed the glass of the 'girl' Kwang Min was with and spalsh it over to him. Ga Byeol stand and start scolding him.

Ga Byeol      :     Then, who is that girl (pointing to the 'other girl' )! Why you kissed her? WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING WITH HER??!! Do you think I'm blind cuz I'm not blind and I saw everything right here! And , do you know? WE ARE DONE! Get out of my life and never think of apologizing to me. You treat me as there was nothing (started to cry). Treat me as I'm a doll to you. Well, I think you never even cared about me. I saw the same bracelet you gave me last month on 'her' hand. How could you!

The 'girl' who was shocked move towards Kwang Min and gave him a slap. Then she walk away hollowly.

Ga Byeol just watched her and sat back.

Ga Byeol  :  I could not beleive it.  Maybe you have a tons more. But remember. Every heart you broke have a price.

Ga Byeol watched around her and noticed that every single eyes were pointing and whispering about them. She was very ashamed, stand up and gave a final word to Kwang Min.

Ga Byeol   :   Congratulations for your achivement breaking girls heart. I hope you realized your mistake and found a lucky girl that could make you understand about girls heart. My final word, our relationship is over!

Ga Byeol walk away without turning back.