Appa's Story

Starlight

Ga Byeol is packing her things. She look around her (her bedroom of course) and sit on the edge of her bed. She took out her beloved diary and start writing on it.

    Dear diary,

              I'm gonna move soon. Guess where? Heheh...Paris! I'm gonna learn about fashions there. I will graduate and open up a shop full with every kinds of fashions. Omma will support me. But, there's a bad news too. I will be moving ALONE. WITHOUT OMMA!!!! Its a high degree living accessibility there. Omma would never afford. So, I will find a part-time work. I will use the salary for paying the school payments. Hopefully, it'll work.

Anyway, about my dad. I used to called him appa.Diary, you must be really curious. I'm sorry I slipped about my father's story.I was told that my father died since I was a litlle kid. He was involved in a car accident. Omma wouldn't tell any further and said he left many money for us as stated in the letter will. Only if I turn 20, the property will be mine. I once asked her, why she didn't take the property now instead waiting for me to turn 18 but what I got was "You'll soon find out" . Hurghhh, hate that statement. I really sure, there's a great explanation for this. I'll just have to wait.

Back to the reality, I'm reallyyyy looking forward to this migration. It will be a splendid experience. No doubt. And, you know what? I really hope I could find a handsome France man that treats me pasta or bread. Heheh..joking  :P . Well, I have to stop here. There's a lot more I need to pack. Annyeong~

Ga Byeol end her writings and smiled. She flips page after page and a picture fell down the book. She grab the picture of her and Kwang Min. She tore the picture into pieces and throw it away into the trash can. Her eyes can't bare the tears. Eventually, the tears fell down. She wiped her tears burn the pieces she made in the trash can. - Don't take it the other way. The trash can is acctually a fire resistant. She didn't loss her mind yet to burn her room down.

Omma open the door to serve Ga Byeol a fresh lemonade and was shocked to find out the fire. She look at Ga Byeol and....

Omma      :   Are you okay? I bring you some fresh lemonade. Please have a drink. You look exhausted.

Ga Byeol  :    Thanks, omma. I burnt the memories of me with him. Don't get mad because I didn't get your permission first. I was too emotional.

Omma      :   Its okay. I understand.

Ga Byeol grab the glass of lemonade and drink it until finish. Then, she flip again the pages of her diary.

Omma       :    Is there any picture of you two you wanna burn too?

Ga Byeol    :    No. I am looking for a picture of me when we last attended the dinner. I'm pretty sure i put it here.

Omma        :   It must have felt anywhere here.

Ga Byeol     :  Yaahh, maybe. Its okay. I'm gonna find it anyway.

Omma        :   What's with the picture?

Ga Byeol     :   Nothing. I just remembered I haven't paste it in my diary. I love the dress I was wearing that time. You know, the dress you bought me for my 17th birthday. It was the dress you bought for me when I was whining of a new dress for the prom night. Gosh, I miss my friends.

Omma       :   Then dress went missing. Hey, that was totally an expensive dress.

Ga Byeol    :   I'm sorry omma I lose the dress. I'm really sorry.

Omma       :   It's okay. Its forgotten anyway. Now, are you finished? Your flight will be less than 24 hour now. Go get ready and we'll have dinner at your favourite restaurant.