The coincidence

Starlight

Jung Woo's POV

Jung Woo skimmed the picture of Ga Byeol. *She's kinda cute. If only I could reach her and return this picture to her but, hurmm, luckily you fell off you litlle pic. *

Mrs Kim     :   What are you doing? (came into Jung Woo's room) Are you ready?

Jung Woo  :   What? Urmm, I'm still packing mom. (Hiding the picture)

Mrs Kim      :   What are you hiding behind you? Can you share with me?

Jung Woo   :   What? This? heheh (accidentaly showed the picture) This is urmm, actually, I don't know her. It fell off from her diary at the park just now.

Mrs Kim      :   You don't know her. Really? ok, just remember this. If she's meant for you, wherever you go, you will found her. So, don't you worry your pretty    little mind, okay.

Jung Woo   :   Thanks mom

Jung Woo continue to pack his things. He's moving out to manage his father's business even if he has no interest at his fathers' field.

 

At The Airport

Ga Byeol   :   (hugging her omma) dry your tears omma. I'm gonna be fine.

Omma       :   Your the one whos' supposed to dry your tears. It's gonna be a long journey.

*The flight to Paris will depart in half an hour. Please be seated*

Omma       :    It's your call. Go and study hard okay.

Ga Byeol    :   Don't worry mom. Besides, your brother is gonna take care of me right?

Omma        :   My brother and your uncle okay. Please respect him and dont' burden him too much. Always follow his advice and rules. His kinda hard to predict. Sometimes he'll be in a good mood but sometimes he's gonna run mad. He loves to mummble to himself too. Heheh , overall, take care okay darling :)

Ga Byeol give her mom the last hug and a kiss at her cheek. She just nods at her mothers' advice and smile. Ga Byeol start to walk towards the depart floor and tyrn to her mother, give a flying kiss and waves. Then she walk away.

Omma    :   Oh my daughter. Take care darling. (take a glance at her watch) OMG!! I'm running late to open my saloon. (She walks faster and faster until she bumps into a man) I'm sorry sir. I'm running late.

 

Jung Woo's POV

*I'm running late too, lady. Urghh. Hope I can catch up with the flight*

 

Just a minute later, the flight Jung Woos' supposed to be had departed.

 

Jung Woo   :   What the heck?! This means I had missed my flight! damn it!

Butler           :   Sir, do you want me to call your father and prepare a private flight for you?

Jung Woo   :   Are you insane?! How mant times I wanna tell ya that I don't want a private flight! I'm gonna be fine. If this goes onwards, how am I gonna learn to be independent?

Butler           :   I'm sorry sir. I'll go reserved the next flight though.

Jung Woo   :   Better hurry up. I don't want things to be rushing when I get there.