Charles De Gaulle Airport

Starlight

Ga Byeol puts on her headphone and listen to her ipod. *It's a very nice view from up here* (while looking outside) She close her eyes , hoping to get a nap when the stewardess offer her lunch. 

Ga Byeol   :   Oh, no thank you. when we wil arrive?

Sewardess : In another 3 hours.

Ga Byeol   :   Thank you

After thank the stewardess, Ga Byeol have a very nice nap.

 

Charles De Gaulle Airport

When Ga Byeol walks towards the exit, she spotted her uncle.

Ga Byeol   :   Uncle , what are you doing?

Uncle         :    Oh. Ga Byeol naa. You arrived. I was waiting for you .

Ga Byeol   :   With this board? You even spell my name wrongly.

Uncle        :   Really? *glance at the board* It's wrong?

Ga Byeol   :   Yess. (giggles) Come onnn. I'm hungryy. The flight offers different kind of food. I want kimchiii. (Brag her uncle out of the airport)  Now, where's your car?

Uncle        :   Waitt. I'll call my driver. *on the phone speaking in France* translated ( where are you? I'm at the main entrance)

Ga Byeol was stunned at the view of Paris. It was a beautiful country. She was also shocked when her uncle could speak France fluently. Before she could say anything, a mercedez stopped before them. A man with complete uniform came out from the driver seat and open the back door while informing to uncle something in France. Uncle just nods and offer me to get into the car. I was completely stunned by the view, buildings and their civilization living there.

Uncle        :   Don't trust people easily. Sometimes, they may look nice but actually, they are full of mysterious. Did you know, 60%  teenage girls are kidnapped here.

Ga Byeol  :   *shocked* whattt . . . ? (gulps)

Uncle       :    But you don't have to worry too much. This is my driver also known as my PA . He will be driving you to class every day. You can call him Peter.

Peter give a friendly smile and nods to Ga Byeol.  Along our way to the house , uncle give a briefly explanation about his country. From the landmarks of paris until the famous cafe's and parks. Museums and lakes and malls and also the university I will be attending starting next week.