Moving away

Starlight

Omma    :  How dare that guy treat my princess like that! (mumbling)

Ga Byeol :  Omma, I think I wanna move away. I can't continue like this. I've been with him for a long time. This place reminds me of him.

Omma    :   As you wish. I can't stop you. Your a big girl now right.

They had a short conversation follows by giggles and laugh. Mainly, to forget everything happened and surely, they are really close.

Then...

Ga Byeol   :   Ommaaa......(putting her head on her mother's lap) ... I miss daddyyy...... Where he could be?

Omma       :   (stop for awhile and) Watching us of course. (smiled even if she had too while controlling her tears for bursting any minute by now)

Ga Byeol    :   I really miss him. (she looks ahead her mother's face) Omma, did I made you cry? I'm sorry. I promise I would not say a word about it again. (swearing).

Her mom couldn't bare it any longer and yes, her tears fall down. She gives a hug for Ga Byeol and say..

Omma      :  It's okay darling. By the way, it's not your fault. Now, you better go and have a sleep. You must be very tired for the long day. Tomorrow we will go together to the university and exchange you to another one. We will together move out, okay.

Ga Byeol   :  Where are we going?

Omma      :   How about, hmm, where would you like to study?

Ga Byeol   :   I love to discover moon but as you see, I've failed the basics about moon and I'm not really sure to end my semester soon. So, I was wondering ...

Omma      :   Are you going to change to another course? Yahh...This time, how many did you changed huhh?

Ga Byeol   :   Hmmm, let me guess. Maybe 5 to 6 ? Hee~

Omma      :   What course this time?

Ga Byeol   :  Fashions!