Thank you

Starlight

A girl in a red dress and a pair of stilleto covered by a long brown coat ran out from an Italian restauran towards a nearby bench on the park. It was a cold night as it was just about to snow. She cries all her want until she calms down a few hours later. She stares at the beautiful scenery of dazzling stars on the sky.

Ga Byeol        :   What a wonderful night to be waste like this. He's not the only guy on Earth. There's a million men out there who are willing to be my date. huhh

She said to herself  for reassurance only and sighs.

Ga Byeol        :   Hughh, how lucky I am.

Behind the bench, there was a man leaning on the nearby trees while watching her as her action attracts him.

man                 :   Crazy!

Ga Byeol took out her diary and start writting something in it. Then she stares at the reflection of dazzling stars on the lake. Wondering what to do next but can't think anything at all. She walks slowly to the bridge and throw a stone or two into the lake. She enjoys awhile the splashing made from the stone thrown into it. Then heading straight to home.

The man who watched her since the first time she came consider that she might have just broke up with her boyfriend or whatever who thinks he love her so much until she finds out that her boyfriend had a spare girl. Such a pity. he walk towards the bench and while he was about to sit, he spot a grey branded purse, a pink book like diary with a butterfly pattern with a long white fluffy pen.

man                  :   Hurghh..womens' weakness. Sad and cry and didn't thought of anything.So careless that her own purse and book are left behind.  No wonder they can end up suicide or whatever. He skim through the book and saw a picture of a couple. The next page was a girl with a sky  blue dress maybe heading to an annual dinner.

man                 :   This might be her.

She got a nice look too.

He walk further after the girl.

man                   :   Miss. (shouted)

Ga Byeol turns her face to the direction of the voice.

man                  :    You left your purse and your book behind

The man hand over the girl's things and excuse himself.

Ga Byeol was totally forgot about her purse and her diary. She was just about to thank him when she saw the man had walk further and replied smoothly

Ga Byeol           :   Thank you.

She have no energy to do more as her eyes just follow the man's figure. The man turn around and their eyes met directly and just stood for a couple moments.