Betrayal

Not another Sappy Love Story

I can't believe Ken and Okaasan would lie to me. "We didn't wanna hurt you." she said. Nothing even matters any more. To cool off, I decided to live with Eun-yi. That really that Auntie would lie to you, especially directly after your birthday. Stay as long as you need to. The 'rents have been really wanting to see you, anyway. Did you know about this? Well, she had mentioned it when we were birthday shopping, but I had suspected she had already told you. Oh. Thanks for letting me stay with you. No problem, cousin. I know that you're really heated about this right now, but Ken and Auntie really care about you. I'm sure they didn't want you to know like that. Oh, sure. You know, I think reason they didn't tell me is because Okaasan thinks I'm naive. She thinks that I'm too young to go through this. I'm not. Kiyoko, listen. It's gonna be okay, I promise. Believe it or not, I went through the same thing when I was seventeen. I was going out with this guy named Charlie for six years. It was two months before my seventeenth birthday when Charlie decided to let my best friend convince him to cheat. They kept at it for nearly a year before I found out. So, it's hard right now, but trust me, you'll learn to move on. I was weeping at this point. Eun-yi, how did you deal with that situation? I didn't. I had already knew about their "secret" affair. So I led them on to think that I didn't know, I fooled them all. You weren't mad or angry at them? No. Not at all. At least Auntie and Ken are having the decency to tell you;this shows that they care and they're open to admitting this mistake. What do think I should do? Follow your heart and do what you think is right. Thanks, Eun-yi, but I don't know what's right at this point. Of course you do. Think about it...