Amazing....

Not another Sappy Love Story

Kiyoko: purple  Ken: green

I still couldn't believe the fact that Kiyoko was going to be hanging out with me this Friday; I was still shocked when I got home. Mom! Dad! I'm home! No need to yell, Kentin. What's with the love-struck face? I have a date this Friday. Really? With who? Kiyoko... Well, I would love to stand here and talk, but have an important presentation tomorrow, and I need to practice.... Okaasan! I'm home!  Kiyoko, I have a very important meeting; I have to go. I love you. (Love  you too, Okaasan).... I did my homework and practiced for the presenatation. Afterward, I finished writing the lyrics to my current song, Namida. I jammed to it on my guitar and it sounded good. I got bored after a while and decided to message Ken on Facebook. I was in the middle of finishing my chemistry homework and practicing, when I checked my facebook and Kiyoko messaged me. No way! We chatted on Facebook all night.. Kentin! GO TO BED!!! Ok, Dad. (Geez, no need to yell)... I was still messaging Ken when Okaasan got home. I didn't even bother to cover it up. Kiyoko! What are you doing still awake? It's one in the morning. Go to bed. Love you. Love you too, Okaasan.. - Love you Ken. C u tomorrow. -Kiyoko. -Love you too. C u tomorrow. Goodnight. Goodnight.