The big day..

Not another Sappy Love Story

Kiyoko:purple  Ken:green  Okaasan:blue  Eun-yi:light blue

It's finally here! I'm finally seventeen! I really feel grown up. Even though it's only ten in the morning, I'm ready for the party. I'm so excited! Until then, Ken is taking me out.(I'm really happy we get to spend so much time together. Maybe today, I'll tell him how I feel)... Kiyoko! Hurry up! Get dressed! Ok, Okaasan! (Geez, she's been acting weird lately)... Since Okaasan practically rushed me to get dressed, it only took me five minutes. I went downstairs to watch TV to kill time while waiting for Ken. Are you excited, Kiki? Yes, Okaasan. I feel as of today, I become a grownup.(Why is Okaasan calling me Kiki? She hasn't called me that since I was six..) Are you ok, Okaasan? You haven't been acting like yourself lately. I'm fine, darling. I'm just really happy about today. (That's good. I guess...) Baekopayo. Sorry. You can't eat right now. You have to wait till Ken gets you. (WTF?!?!?! I'm sooooo hungry... Why you treat me this way, Okaasan?..) Hey birthday girl! You ready to go? Hey, Ken (Why is everybody so freakin hype today?..) Let's go. Take care of her, Ken. Have fun. (Woah. Okaasan seemed really serious. Awkward....) Ken, what's wrong with Okaasan? Oh, I don't know. May be her time of the month or something... I know you're hungry. Where do want to eat? Let's go check out that new wasabi joint. Ok. (I had no idea that Kiyoko liked wasabi... I've been slacking off my game..) When we got to the wasabi joint, I realized that I had made the best decision of my life. Wow! This is the best wasabi ever! You got good taste in food, Kiki. Thanks. (What?!?!?! Even Ken is calling me Kiki?!? How does he even know that's my nickname...?)(The nickname Kiki has NOTHING to do with Kiki the stuffed bear, if you were curious..) Thanks  for bringing us here. No thank you. Ready to go? Where are we going? To the park.

Back at Kiyoko's house...

Eun-yi! Where are you? I'm on my my way, Auntie. Do you have everything? Yes,Auntie. Don't worry. Everthing's gonna turn out fine. When Eun-yi got here, we set everything up in a short time period. It only took us two hours. Everything looks great. Now we wait. I'm worried. About Ken? Nothing's gonna happen, trust me. What if something does happen? Then what? There's nothing wrong with being honest. You made a mistake. That's it. Kiyoko is seventeen. She's old enough to go through heartbreak and rocky relationships. She might not like it, but she'll get over it.

We were at the park till five thirty. Ken, I had fun, but I'm ready to go home. I know. That's where we're going. When we got to my house, it was really dark. Is anyone home? No answer. Hello? No answer. Surprise!!! Wow!! You did all this for me? Thanks. I wanna show your birthday present. Oh,Ken! You didn't have to do this. Happy birthday, Kiki. After eating the cake and opening presents, Ken invited me outside. We danced under the stars. Ken, there's something I wanna tell you.. I like you too. (I didn't even get to say anything...) Happy birthday. (Tonight is unforgettable..)