All is right with the world again

Not another Sappy Love Story

I was so grateful and happy that we found Kiyoko and that she was okay. I made a promise that I would always stand by Kiyoko, no matter what. I wanted to be by her side when she came to. Okaasan, can I crash here tonight? Sure. I had a strange dream that I was back in Seoul, except that my dad was with us. I remembered screaming: Daddy! Don't leave me! You promised! I was left alone in the carnival, crying and completely unaware that I was crying on the outside.. I woke up, only to find Ken and Okaasan crying histerically. Kiyoko, we're so sorry this happened. We never wanted to hurt you. Can you forgive us? I hesitated, but I realized that, while looking at their sad, tired faces, that they meant it. I forgive you. Kiyoko, I love more than anything in the world, and while we were looking for each other, you brought out my sensitive side.  Why did you hide it? I wanted to be strong for us. You can be strong and sensitive at the same time. You don't have to feel as if you need to hide anything from me. I love you, Ken. I love you too, Okaasan. We love you, too. Now that we've cleared the air, and if you don't mind, Kiyoko, I'd like to take you out again. I'd like that.

 Kiyoko's POV

 It's been two months since te whole Okaasan and Ken scandal. Little did I know that Okaasan had went through the same thing. Ken and I have a better relationship; we've been going out for a year and a half. Ken still treats us out to the Oriental Restuarant and wasabi occasionally. Maybe this whole incident worked out for the best. It changed everybody, and brought out the truth. I could never be happier that Okaasan and I have a stronger relationship. All is right in world.. again, and hopefully it stays that way....