New move,New school

Not another Sappy Love Story

Kiyoko's POV

I just moved to Tokyo less than a day ago. My mom had gotten promoted to CEO executive or something like that. Okaasan had enrolled me in Aichi International, a really good school. I want to be a singer,but Okaasan says I should do something better with my life. She still supports my dreams and wishes,though. At Aichi's orientation, Okaasan asked a lot questions. Questions regarding academic cirriculum and stuff like that. After the brief intro,we were given the schedules and introduced to our teachers. During the tour, Okaasan and me stopped by chemistry,(which BTW, is my first class), and I saw a familiar face. I was 100 percent positive that that face belonged to Ken(Kentin) Wong... I hadn't seen Ken since before I moved to Tokyo. How did he know I was enrolled in Aichi International anyway?...

Ken's POV

I was shocked when I had learned that my friend, Kiyoko (which is by the way also the girl of my dreams), was moving to Tokyo. I had never really had a chance to say how I felt about her before the move. I stalked her and learned that she was enrolled in Aichi International, so I had received an enrollment form and catched a plane to Tokyo. I know it seems kinda weird that I'm stalking someone I like, but I can't help it. I saw Kiyoko and Okaasan at orientation, and lucky for me, both me and Kiyoko have chemistry as our first class...