Adjusted to new life

Not another Sappy Love Story

Kiyoko:purple  Ken:green

One week later...

I'm pretty well adjusted to life in Japan. I'm used to Ken being in ALL my classes, and I'm used to the schedule changes. We started with chemistry, but instead of second period English, it was seventh period math. We had a huge quiz that day, luckily, I spent the last week studying for it. During the quiz, Ken kept looking at me the whole time... I wasn't prepared for the quiz at all. I probably passed it. I'm never prepared for the quizzes, but I still manage to pass them. It was time for English, and Ms. Oshimi gave us a creative writing assignmment. We had a 30 minute deadline. We had to write about at least one thing we really liked or cared about. I wrote about Kiyoko, but I wrote in a way that she shoudn't know I was talking about her. I had no idea what to write about, then I remembered Kiki. Instead of being a stuffed bear in the story, I decided to give her my personality. Ken presnted first. His story was so romantic. Then it was my turn. Kiyoko's story was so beautiful. Just like her. After class, Ms. Oshimi asked me and Kiyoko to stay. Are we in trouble, Ms. Oshimi? (Kiyoko is so cute when she's either nervous or scared..) No, Kiyoko, you're not in trouble. I just wanted to say that you and Ken did really well today. If you don't mind, I'd like both of you to present your stories to the Principal, Mr. Yoshimoto. I'd love to, Ms. Oshimi. I'd love to. Great! How does tomorrow sound? Perfect. Perfect. This conversation didn't surprise me. Ken and I were the best students. After English, it was time for PE. Best class ever. Kiyoko says she hates sports, but she seems very sporty and athletic to me... Maybe she says that only because I'm extremely athletic and sporty, especially around her. Lunch was the last "period" of the day. Of course, Ken tooks us to the Oriental Resturant in Ikeburkuro district. Usually after school, I ride the bus home, but Ken insisted I ride with him. I had fun today. Maybe when you aren't busy, we can hang out? Sure. When did you wanna hang out? Maybe this Friday? Ok, cool. Call me later ok? Ok, sure. I'll call you.