: Moving out~

Go for it! [HIATUS]

 

“I’m home!” I yelled when I entered the dorm, and then turned against the girls.

“It’s only me and four guys who live here so be prepared for a lot of-”

“Nooooooonaaaaaaaaaa~” Minhyuk whined and ran against the front door. He paused when he saw the two girls. The girls also stiffened.

“Minhyuk… whis is my leader and Maknae, Kat and Hayley…” I smiled and kicked of my shoes, “they came to help with my stuff…”

“Ann-annyeonghaseyo,” Minhyuk bowed to them, “nice to meet you,” he smiled and both girls was still frozen.

“What is taking you two so long?” Jungshin yelled, “it’s not like you’re reuniting after ten years or something!” That made the girls loosen up.

“U-Unnie, isn’t that CN Blue?” Hayley asked, making me laugh.

“Hayley, it’s the drummer in CN Blue, but yes. Meet my brother,” I smiled.

“You are the sister of a idol?” Kat asked, “why didn’t you tell?”

“Yah!” now it was Yonghwa, “come in instead of talking at the shoes!” I chuckled.

“I think we have to go in,” I said and smiled.

The guys were pretty surprised that I brought two girls to the dorm without saying but they didn’t seem to complain. They greeted awkwardly…

“Jungshin, you’ll get your room back today,” I said to break the ice, “I just have to pack and then I’m gone~”

“Finally!” Yonghwa said making me stare at him.

“Bwoah?!” I asked and neared him, “are you happy that I’m leaving?” He widened his eyes and held his hands in front of him as defense.

“I… no, not… I’m happy that I can get my room back alone!” he said making me roll my eyes and hit him.

“Tsch… babo,” I mumbled, then turned against the girls, “wanna stay and talk or come and see me pack?” I asked with a smile. They both chose to come with me and when we were alone in Minhyuk’s and my room with closed door, Kat asked me again why I didn’t tell.

“Because me and Minhyuk don’t are much alike. He is a drummer, I’m a dancer. He made his debut some years ago but that’s not what I want to use to make debut. The CEO have found out though but that was after he made his decision,” I started packing my stuff.

“You’re playing guitar?” Hayley asked as she saw my guitar that lay on my bed – I had been playing some songs before I left this morning. I nodded.

“I got it from my friend in the states. Jonghyun has taught me how to play,” I smiled and found the guitar-case. I was going to miss playing with him. From now on I would be so busy with training and-

It knocked on the door and it opened. I looked up and Jonghyun looked in.

“Minhee, do you have a minute?” he asked, a bit shy. I nodded and looked at the girls.

“I’ll be back,” I smiled and they nodded.

“We’ll wait here~”

“You can also go to the living room and talk to the guys?” I suggested. They shook their heads and I chuckled inside before I left with Jonghyun. We went to his room and sat down on his bed.

It was a bit awkward…

“You’re leaving…” Jonghyun finally said to break the ice. I nodded and looked at him.

“It’s only around ten minutes away though,” I said and smiled a bit. He nodded, a bit sad.

“It’s going to be empty…” he mumbled and I chuckled.

“I’ll come by as often as possible and cook for you guys and practice guitar with you,” I said and smiled, “don’t worry. Plus you are going to Japan soon right? I can’t go with you there, trainee or not…” He nodded and bit his lip.

“I… I’ve been thinking,” he mumbled, “about yesterday I mean…” Oh no…

He didn’t regret, right? I mean, we didn’t even start to date yet. And I got that idea that he actually did like me – he kissed me after all!

Jonghyun seemed to know what I was thinking of because he shook his head.

“I’m not going to say I don’t want us to be together,” he said, “I like you… as I said,” I could see a blush on his cheek and I’m pretty sure I was blushing too, “I… I’m just not sure… if I want the members to know… about us yet… you know?” I smiled and nodded.

“I don’t want that either… I’ll keep it a secret too,” I bit my lip, “but… are we then… like dating?” I asked. Jonghyun bit his lip too now and hesitated before he answered.

“Do you want to?” he then asked. I smiled shy and nodded.

“Yeah… do you?”

“Yeah…”

 

“Is… is this our dorm?” I asked surprised as I entered together with Kat and Hayley, “I… I didn’t imagine it like this, honestly…” Hayley chuckled.

“We didn’t either. The sunbaes always told us that their first dorm as a group was cheap and bad, only cold water in the bath and bugs all over the place… at least the guy-sunbaes said that,” she giggled, “this is nothing like that!” I shook my head. This place was cool! It felt free and welcoming.

“Your room is this way,” Kat said and made me follow her with my stuff. The room we entered had a bunk bed, a long desk for schoolwork and such and a big closet for our clothes. Hayley seemed to have chosen the bottom bed to my surprise. Didn’t people usually chose the top?

“I’m scared of heights. Even a little height like that,” Hayley said and looked at me, “I hope it’s okay with you that I…” I nodded with a smile.

“I like the top,” I said, “it’s perfectly fine!” Kat chuckled.

“Girls, I have to leave now. I have an appointment with a friend since I got a day of… the twins will be back late so you have to find something to eat yourself,” she suddenly looked concerned, “Minhee, can you cook?” I looked at her from the bed – I’d climbed up there to check it out – and smiled.

“Yeah… I’m pretty good, why?” I asked. She sighed in relief.

“Neither the twins or Hayley can cook. Back when Hayley just entered the company and moved into the same dorm as me she was close to put fire to the kitchen actually,” she shook her head and I noticed that Hayley pouted.

“That was once Unnie!”

“Everything you’ve ever cooked have been burnt,” Kat said and looked at the Maknae who hesitated. Then she sighed and nodded.

“Yeah… I’ll stay away from the kitchen,” she mumbled and I smiled.

“I’ll make us some food with the things we have… don’t worry,” I said.

 

I didn’t really unpack my stuff. Instead I asked Hayley to show me around the dorm when Kat was gone.

“Kat is living right beside us,” Hayley said as we got out of our room and I saw the door just beside ours, “the walls is pretty soundproof though so she can’t really hear what we talk about… that’s the bathroom,” she pointed at another door and opened it. It seemed pretty normal – a toilet, a shower and a sink with some closets and drawers for makeup and such things.

“We all fight a lot for the bathroom every day,” Hayley said smiling, “back at the old dorm where we lived with four other girls it was chaotic… here we’ll try to be better,” I laughed. She pointed the twins room out when we went against the living room. The living room was a mix between a living room and a kitchen though but it gave that welcoming and open feel I’d felt when I first entered so I really liked it. We sat down in the couch to talk and a question that had been nagging me for a while just flew out almost immediately.

“Hayley, how did the other trainees react when they found out that a non-trainee was going to debut?” I asked and bit my lip. Hayley paused for some seconds – seconds that made me a bit worried…

“They… the most of them were angry and… and annoyed but there were someone who wanted to meet you. You had to be special for having your own stage before us and everything,” she said. I nodded and sighed.

“Honestly, it was because of my brother… that I went to an audition, I mean,” I said, “him and the boys filmed me and send a tape to the company… when the company found out I attended Julliard they decided to challenge me. I passed and yeah…” Hayley nodded with a smile.

“We all saw you together on TV last night. We were stunned!” she said, “you dance really-really well!” I smiled and bowed my head.

“Thank you…”

“Have you ever won any prize or something for dancing?” she asked curious and tilted her head. I nodded.

“At Julliard we had a big competition at every year end. The two last years I won in the dance category,” I said shyly. 

 

A/N: Hey there :3 
So, my first two exams are over and even though I don't know the results, I'm having a pretty good feeling about this~ 
That's why I took myself some time to update :D Do you like it? xD