: Décor~ 

Go for it! [HIATUS]

 

“Arh, Minhee-ssi, come in!” Park Jinyoung smiled as he saw me in the door, “your members will be here in five minutes or so. Come in and sit down!” I bowed and smiled.

“Thank you sunbaenim,” I entered and sat down at the same chair, I also sat on the first time I had visited this office, some weeks ago. Nothing had changed, nothing at all.

“Did you have a good night? Was your brother happy?” The CEO smiled and I nodded.

“Minhyuk… Minhyuk and the group were really happy. And my parents,” I bit my lip, “they called me and told me I was amazing. It means a lot…” He nodded just as it knocked on the door. I turned around in the chair as it opened and saw four gorgeous girls enter. The first one who entered was very tall. I think, around Jungshin’s height? Her hair was red going curled all the way to her waist, plus she had green eyes. She wasn’t Asian, that was sure… but she was gorgeous! And y…

Two girls behind her seemed to be twins. They weren’t very tall, still taller than me though, both with short black page hair and dark Asian small eyes. The last girl’s height was a place between the tall girl and the twins, her hair was light brown but her eyes were Asian. She seemed to have a bit curves, but not something unhealthy. Her face seemed really nice. Actually, all of them seemed nice… I got up and bowed for them.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kang Minhee,” I said, “it’s nice to meet you!” The four girls bowed to and smiled.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” they said in unison, then the tall non-asian girl speaked, “we saw you on TV last night. You were good!” I bowed again.

“Thank you…”

“Girls, sit down and make yourself comfortable. There will be a lot of time to talk later,” Park Jinyoung said and the girls did it. Then he asked them to present themselves. It was the tall non-asian who presented herself first.

“My name is Kathleen James, you can call me Kat,” she smiled, “I’m the groups leader…” I nodded and tilted my head.

“You’re…”

“I’m from L.A. but my family moved to Korea when I was five,” she send me a smile as she answered my unfinished question. I nodded again.

“It’s nice to meet you,” I said in English and she chuckled.

“Ditto,” she winked.

The next one to present herself was the brown-haired girl.

“My name is Shin Ha,” she said, “but my stage name is Hayley… I lived some years in Canada,” she send me a bright smile and I noticed she got a lot of aegyo, “I’m also the groups maknae…” I nodded.

“You’re the second youngest,” Park Jinyoung interjected and looked at me, “you’re older than Hayley by less than two months, a year and some months younger than the twins and a two years younger than Kat…” I nodded, silently noting everything in my mind. Then the first twin presented herself.

“Hi. My name is Park Micha, I grew up in Australia but have Korean parents. We moved to Korea when we were 14… it’s nice to meet you,“ I smiled back.

“It’s nice to meet you too…”

“I’m Park Mija. I can only say the same as my sis,” the last girl said with a voice like she was truly better than me, “prepare for a lot of training.” I widened my eyes. She…

“What Mija says,” her sister said to fix it, “is that we’ve trained for quite a long. You have to be ready for a lot of training so you’re truly ready for or debut. No offence,” she send me a smile and I decided to ignore the sister and nod.

“Of course. But I also have a bit training from Julliard so I think I know a bit even though I’m new in this company…” The girls – minus Mija – smiled.

“You wanna hear the roles in the group? It’s finally decided after your last adding,” Park Jinyoung said and got the girls attention. They didn’t know their roles yet? I was pretty sure mine was dancing though…

“Kat, leader, lead dancer and main-rapper, Mija, Dancer and lead vocal, Shin Ha and Micha is both Main Vocal as both of you can reach both high and low notes,” he smiled, “Minhee you’re the main dancer and lead rapper. You’ll get private rap-lessons from now on so we make sure you can be ready for debut!” We all nodded.

“Sunbaenim, do we have a group name yet?” I asked curious – maybe the girls had come up with something?

“I discussed it with some of the other employees in the entertainment,” Park Jinyoung said, “we agreed on the latin word ‘Décor’. Does any of you know what that means?”

“It can both mean beauty and grace,” Shin Ha- Hayley said with a cute smile, “right?” the CEO nodded.

“Bingo!”

 

“Noona? Hey,” Minhyuk’s voice said, “have you met your members yet?!” I smiled and nodded my head, even though we were talking on the phone.

“Yes I have. We’re a five member group and if you have nothing to do later, you can meet them~”

“I can? How?!” He sounded excited. Tsch… typical boys. A chance to meet girl groups and they’re all happy…

Oh well~ Aren’t girls like that too? ;)

“I’m moving out…” I said, and I’m pretty sure it removed his happiness. He went dead quiet for some seconds.

“Already?” he then said. I sighed and nodded.

“It had to happen sooner or later, Min… but it’s not far away from your dorm so you won’t get rid of me,” I smiled just as the door opened and Hayley came out to me with a smile.

“Who?” she mouthed.

“One second,” I told Minhyuk and removed the phone a bit.

“My brother. I just told him I’m moving out from his dorm,” I said, “can you wait a minute?” Hayley nodded. I took the phone back to my ear.

“I’m back. I’ll be home in an hour to get my stuff… are you guys home too?”

“Neh… I… wow, you’re already moving,” he said, “can’t believe it…” I chuckled and send Hayley a smile.

“I’ll talk to you later. Tell the members the news, okay? See you soon~”

“Bye noona,” Minhyuk hung up. I wondered how the members would react… Jungshin would for sure whine over no more cooking, Yonghwa… I’m not sure if he would be relieved or was going to miss me. A bit of both I think?

And Jonghyun… we’d agreed to let time show what happens but I think we both wanted to date in the dark for a while. You know, if it turned out as dating… Now I had my debut to focus on and CN Blue would be going to Japan soon.

“You have a brother?” Hayley asked with a smile and I nodded.

“A younger brother.” I went to her, “have you guys moved your stuff to the dorm?” Hayley nodded.

“We went there yesterday. We agreed on no boys so…” I bit my lip. Okay then… I needed some help, right? Should I ask some of them to come with me? It wasn’t much…

“Are you doing anything this afternoon?” I asked, “I could need some help with my stuff. I don’t live far from the new dorm, so…”

“I don’t have anything before tonight! I would love to meet your brother!” She said happy, “Kat unnie don’t have anything either. We can ask her if she wanna help too?” I smiled. Hayley seemed like a bright person~

 

Kat decided to join Hayley and me when we asked. The twins had some dance practice together so they couldn’t come…

I hadn’t told the members yet that my brother was CN Blue’s drummer, and I decided not to tell. I wanted to see their reactions when they found out~

“How is the room-sharing?” I asked when we were on the bus on our way to the dorm.

“I have my own room, the twins are sharing and you are going to share with Hayley,” Kat said smiling, “we have tried to let the twins live separate but they always end on sleeping in the same room anyways. They’re used to sharing everything so it’s fine… are you okay with it?” I smiled and nodded and Hayley hugged my arm.

“Yay! We’re going to have so much fun~” she whined and I laughed.

“Yes we are. I’m so excited!” I smiled and Kat laughed too.

“It’s nice to have you in the group,“ she said, “you seem to be a fighter and take this serious. I like that!” I smiled and bowed.

“Thank you sunba-”

“Call me unnie,” Kat winked, “you have to get used to it sooner or later anyways~”

 

A/N: GUYS I'M GOING TO MY MATH EXAM SOON! O____O'
And that's the one I find easiest, but still... <.<' I'm a biiiiiiit nervous OTL

Well, I hope you liked the new chapter :3 Please comment and I'll try to update within this week again! ;D Heh ~ 
//Miji96