: Dancing and Debut~?

Go for it! [HIATUS]

 

The next month went so fast that it was unbelievable. I woke up at 5am every morning to go to JYP and practice rap. Then we had dance lessons for our upcoming debut, then maybe record some new song for our album, then back to dancing or other lessons.

I got good friends with Hayley and Kat within the first day and I fast found out that me and Micha also had a lot of things in common – the problem were her sister.

As I already experienced the first day, Mija didn’t really like me, but in front of others than the group and the nearest people, she acted sweet. When we were alone she didn’t hide how much she disliked me – when I asked what I had done, I never got a clear answer. It was first after two weeks one day I were alone with Micha I found out why she didn’t like me.

Apparently Mija had been the candidate to the main-dancer before I came and ruined it all and since she also had had problems with her foot, she couldn’t even be the lead-dancer as Kat. Plus I had attended Julliard – a place she had tried to get into more than once.

She was jealous.

I tried to confront her to tell her that I never intended to go against her, but she didn’t listen. Instead she threw a spoonful rice against me and left the table…

 

It was the day CN Blue was leaving for a concert in Japan. I’d just finished another rap-practice and was on my way to dance when I got a text from Jonghyun.

Hi~ You already know it for sure, but I’m just texting to say goodbye. We’ll be home in a couple of days but I’m going to be busy so I don’t know how much we can keep in touch~ I know you’re fighting hard to be ready to your debut… wait for me! I’ll be there to cheer for you~ ^_^<3
Be safe~ 
Jonghyun

I bit my lip and smiled. We hadn’t had much time to meet since I was busy with my preparing – actually I’d only been able to visit the dorm twice since I moved out and met up with Jonghyun once.

“Minhee-ssi? Is that you?” I looked up and got surprised. It was Wooyoung and Taecyeon! I hadn’t seen them since they left for Japan just before my stage!

“Sunbaenims,” I bowed, “welcome home!”

Originally I was going to perform with Wooyoung at my stage but since he suddenly had to leave for Japan, I had to do solo. He had helped me anyways and I had gotten to know 2PM a bit.

“Thank you,” they both smiled, “we saw your performance in Japan. You rocked the stage!” Wooyoung laughed, “you did much better than if I had been there!” That made me shook my head.

“I didn’t. If sunbae had been there it would have been much better,” I smiled.

“Where are you going now?” Taecyeon asked. I smiled.

“Dancepractice with my group. On third floor,” they nodded and we stopped at the elevator.

“Thought so. We’re going to watch you and give you advices,” Taecyeon smiled, “so remember to do your best!” I widened my eyes at him as the elevator-door opened.

“You are?! We still-”

“Lack?” Wooyoung said, “that’s why we’re here. To help,” he winked, “who are you in group with? We don’t know yet~” I told them the names of the girls and they nodded.

“Kat is the leader?” Taecyeon asked, making me nod.

“She is… she is both the oldest and the one with most charisma. She is great,” I smiled and the elevator stopped at third floor.

“Yeah… I’ve talked to her a couple of times,” Taecyeon said, “she seems like a smart girl…”

“She is!” I smiled.

 

The dance practice went much better since our sunbaes’ were there. I think we all gave 10 % more than usually to make sure to impress them and show that we were serious.

Wooyoung and Taecyeon also seemed to enjoy it. They gave us ideas to how to do one move even better and explained to Hayley how she would be able to master a move she had practiced for over a week but still didn’t master.

“Is there a dancebreak in the song?” Wooyoung asked, mostly to me. I nodded.

“There is one after the second chorus,” I said, “they want me to do some acrobatic in a girly way…”

“Practiced anything?” he asked smiling. Taecyeon was helping Hayley and Micha with another move and Kat and Mija practiced alone. I smiled and nodded.

“I consider to do a backwards handspring and then a sommersault, also backwards… and then do a ballet-spin before we dance together again,” I smiled, “I have only 8 tacts to do it…”

“Can I see?” he looked curious. There wasn’t really any girlgroups who really did acrobatics in their dances. Mostly, girlgroups focused on either cute or y. Some did a bit but yeah… I had an idea about the CEO wanted us to be a famale version of 2PM or something… but not sure.

“Uhm… sure,” I smiled a bit, “if we can pause the others… I do need a bit more space,“ I chuckled and Wooyoung asked the others to take a break without hesitating. I bit my lip.

“Finally showing us your short solo?” Kat asked teasingly. I laughed and nodded.

I hadn’t shown them anything I had in mind yet so this was a first.

I had tried it before though – back at Julliard.

“Fighting!” Hayley said happy and smiled at me, “show us your best!”

 

“Girls, I have a good news for you,” EunSung – our danceteacher – announced the next morning. We all looked up from our stretching.

“What is it?” Kat asked curious. EunSung smiled.

“Actually, I have more than one… first, you’re going with miss A to a musicshow tomorrow to see how things are working!” We all gaped. A musicshow?! Even though I had been at one before, it was exciting.

“Which groups are going to perform?” Mija asked, “I mean, besides miss A sunbaes?”

“2PM, SHINee, f(x), MBLAQ, 2NE1 and B1A4,” she said, “and some other artists I can’t remember… so behave, okay?” We all nodded and I smiled. Maybe I get to talk to Minho again? He was nice~

“Do you know other artists than JYP’s and CN Blue?” Hayley asked and looked at me. I nodded.

“I’ve met the ones in Kyu-line some times,” I said and smiled, “we have a special bond…” I regret saying the last thing. It wasn’t something I was ready for others to know about that yet…

“A bond?” Micha asked curious. I looked against her and saw her do some yoga-ish stretching. She was a snake-human I swear!

“Just forget I said it,” I send her a tiny smile, “it’s nothing…” I shivered and tried to push the thoughts away without too much luck.

“Are you sure?” Kat asked concerned and studied my face, “you don’t look too well. You look a bit pale…” I shook my head.

“Don’t worry about it,” I got up, “what are the other good news?” I looked at EunSung to get the concern about me away. EunSung hesitated, also looking like she worried about my health, but luckily she did answer.

“Your debutdate is sat…” she said, “and your manager is chosen…”

“When?!” We all exclaimed in unison and she smiled.

“October 29th as we had in mind before,” she said, “that gives us two weeks. So we’re filming the video in three days~” then she looked at me, “of you’re going on musicshow tomorrow, you’re going home to rest. I don’t allow you to dance in that state!” I widened my eyes. Did I look that bad?

 

A/N: I'm SO, SO sorry for not updating for a while. I have a writer's block right now so I've been forcing words out...
Maybe it's because of stress from work and school? I don't know...
Please comment~ It would be nice with some encouragement :3
//Miji96