: Recalling memories~

Go for it! [HIATUS]

 

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” I screamed and kicked the guy in front of me, “GET AWAY YOU SICK BASTARD!”

“Hold her still!” the man hissed as I finally succeed to kick him the right place and he bend over in pain. The man who held my arms tightened his grip.

“Don’t move your . It’ll just hurt more,” he scolded as the third guy hit my cheek.

“Like it don’t already does!” I spit back, “back. off!” The next thing I felt was a hand hitting my face and my cheek start burning. The bastard freaking hit me. He hit me!

“DON’T ING TOUCH ME!” I screamed and now kicked against him. He avoided and found something from his-

“Minhee… Minhee-ah!”

- belt. I sank when I saw the reflection of the knife-blade in the air. Freaking bastards had a knife?! And where were civilication in this town? Hadn’t I screamed?! Life . And now I could wave goodbye to it.

“Minhee. Wake up! Minhee ah!”

“Now , if you don’t do as we say, you’ll die. Got it?” the guy said and held the blade against my throat. I sank.

“Better die than be your ,” I spitted, “bastard!” The guy behind me tightened his grip.

“Kang Minhee, wake up! It’s a nightmare!” Someone was shaking me awake. It made me open my eyes and sit up.

It took me some second to realize where I was. At home. In my bed. Not back in that street…

“U-unnie?” I whispered as I saw Kat as the first person. I recognized her by her hair color.

“Neh… it was just a nightmare,“ she pulled me into a hug and I saw the other girls sit in my bed and Hayley took my hand.

“Are you okay?” She asked concerned. I smiled mild and nodded.

“You… you were screaming,” Micha whispered, “really loud… and you’re sweating…” as she said it I suddenly felt really warm and sweaty. I kicked my duvet off.

“What did I scream?” I asked and felt Kat caress my back. It felt safe…

“Stuff like…” Micha started but her sister finished it.

“Don’t touch me! And… get away from me,” Mija looked at me, “what was it? You still seem frightened…”

“Let’s get her out in the kitchen and make some tea. Then she can tell us,” Kat looked at me, “okay? It seems like something has happened to you…” I just nodded.

Could I make myself tell them? Did I trust them enough to tell them?

Even though we had been together for a month now, we barely knew each other. Or, I barely knew them. They knew each other from their trainee-days while I just was a newcomer.

 

“Has it something to do with that special bond to Kyu-line?” Kat asked as she sat the five cups on the table.

I got driven home right after the announcement and had went straight to bed – it was now 5pm and the girls had got off early to go home and rest where they had heard me yell and scream.

“I… yes,” I mumbled and looked down, biting my lip. I still didn’t knew if I could tell them about it. I hadn’t talked about it since it happened, not since I had thanked Kyu-line. It was simply some memories I didn’t want to get refreshed.

“How bad was it?” Mija asked, “it was a … wasn’t it?” Her voice suddenly sounded mild and concerned, she changed to a new person again. I looked at her with widened eyes.

“I… how did you know?” The three other members looked at Mija who bit her lip.

“I’ve been too. When I was twelve,” she said whispering, “I know how hard it is to talk about…”

That shocked me.

“You… you were twelve?” I whispered. She nodded.

“It was my uncle… but I’m over it now,” she smiled a bit weak, “there are scars, of course… but I can’t live in the past…” I nodded slowly. That was how I felt about it too…

“You don’t feel you can trust us, do you?” Micha asked quietly, she got attention though. I bit my lip – how did she know?

“What… if course she trust- you do trust us, don’t you?” Hayley looked at me and I bit my lip harder. How did I get out of this?

“Is it because we have known each other for longer time?” Kat asked… right again. What was it with this group and knowing things?! First Mija, then her twin, now Kat!

“I…” I started but didn’t know how to end it. Kat smiled mildly to me.

“Isn’t it about time we start to trust each other? We’re going to debut very soon and if it looks like we aren’t close, it’s not good… I’ll ask JYP about a day off soon so we can do something together as a group to bound – maybe he will understand that…” The others nodded, I just sat there.

“Minhee, you can trust us,” Mija said, “I know I’ve treat you wrong but I’ll try to change that… if you learn to open up towards us,” she smiled to me – a real friendly smile.

“I… I can try,” I whispered.

 

As I lay in bed that night and tried to sleep, I thought back on everything that happened since I came back to Korea. I had met CN Blue. I had been yelling of Yonghwa, teased Jungshin with being a girl, had lots of sibling time with Minhyuk and fell in love with Jonghyun who had turned out to be my best friend here without I realized.

I’d been , I’d met celebs, I’d auditioned JYP and succeed. I’d choreographed my own dance to show on stage and now I was going to debut soon. All happened in around three months.

Unbelievable.

 

I was ready again the next day and drove with the girls to JYP. Kat and I were going to have a rap lesson together but since we arrived early, we decided to visit JYP’s office to see if he was there.

The managers wouldn’t normally listen to us when we had such favor to ask, but maybe he would. If we talked good it was. We knocked on the door but didn’t get any answer. He wasn’t there…

“We can ask in the reception when he comes back?” I suggested and Kat nodded.

“Yeah… let’s do that,” she took my hand and pulled me with her back to the elevator. We almost bumped into the girls of miss A and bowed in apology.

“Sorry,” we said in unison and the but the girls just smiled.

“It’s okay. Are you in a hurry?” Min asked and Kat smiled.

“Well, we wanna talk to JYP so we’re going to-” as she talked my phone started calling. I found it and saw Jonghyun’s caller ID. Suzy looked at me.

“Who is it?” she asked curious. I smiled and bit my lip.

“CN Bl- a friend. Is it okay…?”

“Go ahead!” she laughed, “I’m not the one to tell you what to do,” she winked and I bowed. Even though she was younger than me she was still my sunbae. I picked up the call and turned my back against the girls.

“Hello?” I said, “Jonghyun?”

“Neh… it’s me,” he sounded very relaxed, “what are you doing?”

“Currently in an elevator with Kat and miss A… what about you?” I smiled, hoping that my voice didn’t told them anything.

“Relaxing in my hotelroom,” he yawned, “I seriously think I’m the least known member… I have so much free time compared to the others,” he chuckled, “maybe the company wants me to write some more songs…” I laughed but hid it behind my hand.

“Do they all have schedules?” I asked curious.

“Minhyuk and Jungshin has… Yonghwa is sleeping – we’re going to meet the two of them later for a photoshoot…”

“What does the two of them have to do? Don’t you usually go together as four?”

“It was some charity,” he said, “we’re going back on October 27th… let’s meet up!” I unconsciously turned around.

“Unnie, when was our debut-date?” I asked and lowered the phone a bit. Kat smiled.

“29th… why?” I bit my lip.

“I just couldn’t remember-” The door opened and miss A bid goodbye and left. I hurriedly took the phone back to my ear.

“Your debut date is sat?!” Jonghyun exclaimed, “why didn’t you tell me?!” I smiled and looked down so Kat wouldn’t see.

“It’s October 29th… if you have time, come,” I bit my lip, “but I have to go now… I’ll call you later?”

“Neh… take care Minhee~”

“You too…” I hung up and looked at a curious Kat.

“Can I ask you who you were talking to?” she asked smiling. The door opened and we went out and against the reception.

“A friend…”

“Friend my ,” Kat winked, “I smell some kind of affair here~ Is my baby having an affair?!”

Baby? She is taking that umma-role to close now…

“I… I don’t!” I blushed, “we’re just friends…”

“And Mija and Micha aren’t twins,” Kat laughed, “I’ll not ask anymore. But if it turns out serious, we have some work to do,” we reached the receptionist before I could say anything and I saw it was the grumpy one. Great…

“When is Park Jinyoung sunbae going to be here?” Kat asked her as I kept my distance. The woman didn’t even look up.

“On Thursday,” she answered and scrolled through something at her computer. Kat bit her lip.

“Can we get a phonenumber to him?” she asked. The woman finally decided to look up.

“If you don’t have it, you won’t get it. You’re just a trainee, everything you have to say, say it to your teacher. Now excuse me,” she looked back at her computercreen, “I’m in the middle of something important.” Kat turned around and I saw her trying to manage her expression. Now I took her hand and pulled her away before something happened.

“We’ll get to him,” I said, “we can ask miss A sunbaes about his number later. Don’t worry about her,” I smiled, “we’ll fix it! Or else, we’re going to spend a lot of time together anyways… don’t worry about it…” Kat looked at me, frozen for a second, then nodded.

“Yeah… of course,” she smiled, “you’re right…”

 

Later in the trainingroom I was chatting with Jonghyun on Skype. We were having a break, the twins and Hayley were fooling around and Kat was, like me, on her laptop.

Mr. Burning: Whatcha doin? ;D

Minhyuk’s Noona: Taking a break from dance… you? :D

Mr. Burning: Waiting for my individual shoot. Have you told Minhyuk about your debut yet?

Minhyuk’s Noona: Nope… Planning to contact him later on :) I’m so excited!!!! >/////<’

Mr. Burning: Of course you are~ What was your song called? Have you recorded it yet? :D

Minhyuk’s Noona: It’s called ‘Diversity’ and we haven’t recorded it yet. Have gotten the lyrics though and heard the melody – it’s really good :D We’re recording tomorrow ^_^’

Mr. Burning: I’ll look forward to a signed CD ;D I have to go now though… my turn to shoot and we’re going out with the staff later…

Minhyuk’s Noona: Araso… heh :D Don’t flirt with too many girls, ‘kay ;) See ya’

He had already closed Skype… tsch…

“It’s so cool! We only need our title track, then we’re done!” I heard Hayley whine, “I’m so excited!” Micha and Mija laughed.

”Have you practiced?” Micha asked, “we have to make it sound per-fect!”

“Of course you have to,” EunSung entered, “girls, it’s time to go. Miss A are going now,” she smiled, “follow the girls, see what they do and remember. They know you’re going to be there but they have to fit their schedule, araso?” We all nodded and got up.

“Let’s go girls~” Kat said happy in English.

 

A/N: First of all, I can't express my gratitude towards you guys. I have kept gaining subscribers, even though it almost has been a month since my last update. Really, thank you. I just wish you guys also would comment when you subscribed. But scratch that //3
Then... I'M SORRY! My exams came and I got busy with work and I have a writer's block and... yeah. I really tried hard to write something good, I'm sorry 3 Please don't hate me! T^T' I will try to update again soon, but yeah... I can't promise anything /: Comment and give me some writing-spirit back, neh? >///<'
/Miji96