: Photoshoot~ 

Go for it! [HIATUS]

 

We had a photo shoot the same day. The same day! When I texted Minhyuk about that he told me to drink a lot of water before. It apparently always helped him on such shootings… Jonghyun wished me good luck and said he looked forward to hear more about the concept.

It was going to be shooted in an old warehouse that both inside and outside looked ready to die. Our clothes had strong colors or a strong design and thanks to the surroundings, we would be in focus.

Kat got dressed in black leatherpants, a green and yellow striped top and a black leather jacket over with sparkling stones on. In the hair she did get a black flower… her makeup consisted a lot of black around the eyes, giving her both a strong and y feel as wished.

Mija was wearing some weird thing on her legs. On the right side it was pants but it was a short dress in left, something you never would wear in street but looked quite cool in it’s pink colors. She had a pink and yellow top and was wearing a scarf in same blue as the cap she got. It actually looked really cool though it sounds a bit… yeah… around her arms she also wore those neon-colored strings I’d wore on my first stage.

Apropos my first stage, I wore the same clothes. JYP told me that it was to show the world who I was and even though I was a bit disappointed, I didn’t say anything. It was cool after all, right? The black oversize shirt with neon-colored stripes criss-crossing and the black skinnys’ still looked awesome with the hat and shoes. I also got the strings for my arms!

“The only change is your hair,” Kat said laughing as she saw me after I got dressed, “you look good!” I smiled to her.

“You too!”

Hayley got a dress. I couldn’t decide if it was cute or y. Really, I think, if Kat wore it, it wouldn’t be a question that it was meant for y but on Hayley it also looked cute. It hid her curves. The dress itself was slim, black and also with criss-cross stripes in neon colors. It was obvious that it was neon that were our theme…

At last, we had Micha. She was wearing a kind of onepiece thing that sat very slim but perfect at her body. It was all black but with some neon stickers fastened to and a scarf around her waist.

 

Our group photos were to be shot first. Me and Hayley were sitting on the ground, posing in the dust in a aegyo-ish way. Behind us sat the twins on some boxes on each side of Kat who was standing, showing of her height. Pffs..

The pictures seemed to turn out well! We tried some different poses and positions but it was the first pose we liked the most… Kat was the first one to get her individual photos shoot and as she went, my phone called. JYP gave me permission to pick up and I went a bit away so I wouldn’t disturb the shooting.

“Hello?” I said, “Jonghyun oppa?” It was his caller ID… and it was him…

“Hey… having a break?” he asked. I smiled.

“Neh. Our leader is shooting her photos right now,” I said and gazed the shoot. Kat did well. She looked so naturally that it hurt.

“Ouh… cool!” Jonghyun said, “I just… we’re having some hours off after this schedule so I promised Minhyuk to give you a call. Can we come by?” I looked against the CEO and hesitated.

“I have to ask that first… can you hang on for a minute?”

“Neh… just hurry,” he chuckled and I smiled before I went back to the members and staff.

“Sunbaenim,” I said to get his attention and it worked. He looked up.

“Minhee?” he said in the same tone and I smiled.

“I… Jonghyun is calling. Minhyuk want to know if they can come by to say hi… I understand if they can’t but-”

“Kwon and Jinwoon are coming by too. Just let them,” he smiled, “as long as they don’t reveal anything of course…” I nodded and bowed.

“Thank you…” I went back to talk to Jonghyun again.

 

“Try to do some aegyo-pose,” the photographer yelled to me as he kept blinding me with the blitz and I tried to focus. I’d always hated blitz-light! D: Have to get used to it now though… I puffed out my cheeks and pushed my fingers against them while trying to make my eyes big. Apparently it worked…

“Now, cover your eyes with the hat,” he said, “and lower your head a bit. You can also sit down on your knees…” What a weird position. Thing was, I had seen that you couldn’t discuss with him. Mija had tried as he also wanted to do something weird with her and she protested… but ended up doing it in the end.

When I finished my shooting, both Jo Kwon and Jinwoon from 2AM had arrived, same for the four CN Blue members. I hugged them as I saw them, a bit shy with Jonghyun. It should look friendly and such but yeah… luckily the members hadn’t commented on that kiss since that night…

“Can we now meet the rest of your group?” Minhyuk asked happy. I rolled my eyes and nodded. Then looked at the girls who looked very surprised at me since I seemed so close with the guys.

“Girls, this is CN Blue. My brother is the drummer, Kang Minhyuk,” I smiled and hit playfully my dongsaeng who pouted, “and this is Yonghwa, Jungshin and Jonghyun…” The four members did their usual greeting and the girls smiled. They seemed happy~

“Now, present your group!” Minhyuk instructed and I chuckled.

“I’m Mija,” Mija said, “Park Mija. And this is my sister, Micha. It’s nice to meet you,” she suddenly turned nice in front of the boys - and me – and it surprised me a bit.

Changing personalities.

“You met me yesterday,” Hayley said, “but again, I’m Shin Ah but stagename is Hayley…” the boys nodded.

“Kathleen James,” Kat said, “but I present myself as Kat…”

“We brought snacks,” Jo Kwon announced to signal that he also was here. I smiled as the girls turned against him.

“Really oppa?” Mija said happy, again with that other personality.

 

“Minhyuk-ssi, Minhee, can I talk to you two for a second?” JYP approached me and my brother and we both nodded and got up to follow him. We went a bit away from the others so no one could listen before he stopped and turned against us.

“Minhyuk, have you talked to your CEO about this?” he asked, making it obvious that it was about our relation. Minhyuk nodded.

“He says that it’s okay for me to say that she’s my sister,” he smiled, “so I’m thinking of a dramatically way to show it~“

“If you’re going on a show anytime soon where you can bring her, do it,” the CEO said smiling, “it would be great PR for us too…” Now I laughed. Always hidden thoughts behind such things, huh?

“I’ll see what I can do,” Minhyuk chuckled and laid his arm around me, “my tiny noona~”

 

A/N: Y U GUYS NO  COMMENT?!?! D:
Is it that bad? T-T' Haven't gotten any comments on the last two chapters... THE LAST TWO! D: 
Just write something so I know you're alive, neh? ;_;'