He's back

Time Machine

Again, she's staring. Haiz~ 

"~~~~? ~~~~? ~~~~!!!" Luhan shouted infront of me. I snapped- Wait, is it just me or... Do you realize that i always use the 'snap' word? That's mean that i always staring. Hehe. By the way, back to the story. I snapped back and felt lots of water at my face. I wiped the water and it felt like... SALIVA!!! Ewww~!

"Yah, if you wanna shout, don't shout infront of my face ok?! Gross~!!!" I wiped his saliva all over my face wih a piece of tissue. He smirked.

"It's your fault anyway. You always staring. Thingking of me and you in the future huh?" He furrowed his eyebrow.

I looked at him with a 'gross' face. "Eww~ Why would i?! Who are you for me to think about you?" 

"Haha. Just kidding." 

And we talked, and talked and talked after i realized that we have talked for an hour. As time flew by, i found that Luhan is like Myungsoo. His character, action, smile, and i started to think that i'm talking with Myungsoo. Again. 

After we had a long talk, i decided to leave. When i wanted to stand up and go, he asked,

"Can we meet again?" 

I turned to look at him and smiled. "If God will." And with that, i left.

There's something about her. Something that makes me wanna know and be friend with her.

I went home with a taxi. When i arrived at home, Appa and Umma called me.

"~~~~ dear~! We wanna talk with you for a while." Umma shouted from the living room. I rolled my eyes and went  there. 

I sat on the chair and crossed my leg. "What is it? If you wanna talk about marriage, sorry but i'm not in the mood to hear it." I said coldly.

"Listen to us first. My friend from China wanna have some fun with us. Like a family day. So-"

"I don't have the time to go." I cut off. My parents were shocked. 

Why i behave like that to them? Why? Because of them, Myungsoo dead. Yes, BECAUSE OF THEM! Trying to separate me and Myungsoo. Now they're really happy since Myungsoo will NEVER with me again. Yeah.

"Honey, we're sorry. We know that you still upset for Myung-" I glared at Umma. Without a moment, she stopped.

"You have no right to say his name." I said coldly. Then, i stood up.

"That's all for today. I'm tired. Tired of looking the faces who killed Myungsoo."

I went to my bedroom and threw myself  on my queen sized bed. I took my phone and opened a file named, 'My Only Love'. In the file, there's a lot of pictures of me and Myungsoo. One by one. This when we're in his party. This when he took me to Macau. This when we became crazy and this- I stopped a while when i saw a picture. Tears started to form and within a second, it rolled down my cheeks. 

"This when we... L... Last met." I muttered slowly to myself. Only God knows how i miss him so much. 

I stood up from my bed and went outside my balcony. I stared at the sky full of stars. Or maybe satelites. HAHA XD!

"Myungsoo-ah, please come back to me. I'm begging you. Only today. Please. I miss you so much." More tears rolled down my cheeks.

Up there

"Oh God, please let me go down there! Please. I'm begging you. Just today untill the night's gone. Please. I miss her so much. I really really miss her. I promised you that i will be back before dawn. Please..."

"Ok ok. But keep your word, you'll be back after dawn."

"Oh thanks God!!!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I was staring at the sky untill i felt a pair of hands pulled me by the waist. More to hug. I was quite surprised but after i felt the hand, i smiled.

"Miss me?"

"You heard it just now, right?"

"I wanna hear it again."

"*Sighes* I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, baby."

Then, he turned me to face him. Yup, my guess is true. It's him. Kim Myungsoo.

He kissed my forehead. "How are you now, baby?"

"Not fine without you." i said as i leaned my head against his chest. He hugged me even tighter.

"Me too."

"Honey, how do you know that i called you?" I asked as i closed my eyes.

"I can hear anything that you said."

"Really?" I looked at him.

"Yes."

I smiled and leaned back.

"Myungsoo-ah, can you sing a song for me to sleep?"

"Why not?"

And he started to sing and i started to feel sleepy and zzz...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo carried you bride-style and put you slowly on your bed. He brushed your hair from your face and stared at your bright face. 

Did you meet the person that God sent? I hope he will take care of you and will love you like i love you. 

Then, he looked at the clock.

I really wanna stay with you a little longer but i've promised with God. Sorry dear. I'll come back next time.

Before he go, he kissed your lip.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Annyeong~! So, how is the second chappy? Sorry if it's boring! And sorry for the wrong grammar(s) and spelling(s). New reader? Subscribe and don't be shy to comment! Will update the third chappy A S A P! The more subbies i get, the more often i update! =D

The new subbies:

1) Cheonsa

2) o-ppar

Thank you so much for subscribing.

Wants your name on the list? Then, subscribe it!