Is the Time replaying BACK??!!

Time Machine

 Today is 1 May 2012. Enough one year you left me, Kim Myungsoo. I stares at the raidrops outside of the car.

"Miss, we have arrived." Mr. Lee, my driver, snaps. 

"Huh? Oh, ok, thanks." I said as i grabs my handbag. 

"Do you want me to wait for you, Miss ~~~~?"

"It's ok Mr.Lee. you can go home first. I'll just take the taxi when i want to go home after this. By the way, i need time, alone." I said with a sad voice.

"*Sighes*Ok then Miss ~~~~. I understand that."

But before i could get out, Mr.Lee said something to me.

"Miss ~~~~, you should really forget about him. He have gone for 1 year already."

I heard that but i ignored it and got out quickly and shut the doorcar. I quickly ran into a cafe. Since it's rain outside, i was kinda wet. I dusted off my skirt. Then, i looked around the cafe named 'First Love Cafe'. I love the cafe name. 

"Miss, alone?" A waiter asked.

"Huh? Urm... yeah." I replied slowly.

"Well, this way, Miss." The waiter showed me the table.

"Here." He pointed at a table beside the large window. I sat and she gave me the menu and went away. 

"Not much has changed." I muttered to myself as i looked the menu.

I looked outside the window. It's still raining. I think, God know what i want today.

Flashback

1 May 2011. It was raining outside. I sat beside a large window. The waiter gave me the menu. As i looked at the menu, a guy came and stood beside me. I looked at the guy.

"Hi." the first word he said to me.

"H...Hi?' I replied back.

"Can i sit here?" Excuse me, like there's no other place that you can sit beside here~?

"Why would you want to sit here?"

Without any answer, he sat opposite to me. Like, since when did i said 'yes'??

"Nice to meet you." He smiled sweetly. I'm still looking at him with a blank expression.

"My name is Kim myungsoo." he gave his hand to me. I looked at his hand.

"Urm... My name is... Park ~~~~." I said hesitatedly while shaking his hand.

"Oh, nice name! I like it!" He said like Taemin got his lollipop. HAHA XD!

"Thanks. Hey, who are you anyway? What do want from me?" I asked curiously. Oh i'm curios yeah~ HAHA XD!

"Me? Told you my name is Kim Myungsoo. M Y U N G S O O, Myungsoo." He spelled out.

"Yah, i don't mean that! And don't you think that i don't know how to spell ok~?" I hit him lightly.

"Ouch! I'm just kidding! But who knows? Don't jugde a book by its cover ok~?" He copied my style.

"Yah!" 

I don't know why but his presence just meaned something. Something that would make me happy. But i don't know that it would turn up like this...

End of flashback

"Annyeong? Hello? Hello~?!" A guy snapped. 

"Huh?!" I snapped back from my thoughts and saw a guy was waving his hand infront of me.

"Urm... Who are you?" I asked surprisedly. He stop waving and smiled.

"Hehe. First, don't you wanna ask me to sit or what?"

"No." i replied coldly. Surprised of my sudden reaction, he sat opposite to me. My eyes widen at his his action.

"What on earth are you doing?" I asked. Raising my tone a little.

"Wanna know you?" He said like a cute child.

"Huh?" I furrowed my eyebrow.

"Nice to meet you." He smiled and handed me his hand. I looked at his hand confusedly.

"My name is Zhang Yi Xin. Came from China but it's ok, i'm fluent in hangul since i have leave in Korea for 3 years. Just call me Luhan. What's your name?" He said excitedly. Urm... Did i ask him about himself? Like... Do i care~?

"Haha. Whatever." I said as i rolled my eyes and looked back at the menu. But he took the menu and put it behind him. I looked at him with 'what the hell' look.

"Tell me your name first." He said with his scarily look.

*Sighes* My name is Park ~~~~. Ok, told you my name. Now, give me back the menu." I said annoyedly. He smiled widely and gave me back the menu.

"Nice name! I like it!"

The moment he said like that, i stopped. The sentences. The meet. The actions. The weather. The date. The place. 

 

Is it just coincidence same or is the time replaying back?!!!

 

Annyeong~! !st chappy, updated! Thanks for reading!!! By the way, feel free to subscribe!!! And do leave your wonderful comment!  And sorry for the wrong grammar(s) and spelling(s)!*Bows* Told ya my writing's . Sorry again. 

So, this is the two first subbies!

1) xAsianNeRdx

2) Elaine_

Thank you very much!

I'll always announce the new subber. So, don't forget to click the 'Subscribe to Story' button! Quick!