Letter from Heaven

Time Machine

I woke up and found myself laying on my bed. And then, i remembered about yesterday. Kim Myungsoo came. I quickly stood. And looked around my bedroom.

"Myungsoo?" I muttered. No answer.

"Haiz~ I sighed heavily.

Niga pillyohae, niga pillyohae

il nyeoni gado sib nyeoni...

My phone rang.

I rolled my eyes, "Urgh. Who could be calling at this morning~?" I took my phone and read the caller ID:

Unknow Number

Eyh? Who is this? I clicked the 'accept' button.

"Yobeseyo?" I started.

"Urm, yobeseyo. Is this Miss Park ~~~~?" A voice sound like a guy. A really big guy. And scary too. But i think it's fake.

"Umm yes, this is me. Why?" I asked curiously.

"Urm yeah. Did you meet someone special yesterday?"

I finched at the question.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Well, did something UNusual thing happened to you yesterday?" Yesterday? Hurm, let me see. Nope. Nothing happen- Wait.

"Before i answer your question, can you answer my question first?" I asked.

"Yup. Why not?" Immeadiately, the guy's sound change into a child sound. A cute child. Hurm, weird~

"Urm, who are you? Why would you want to know if something UNusual things happened to me yesterday? And why your voice suddenly changed?"

"Hah? Urm... Urm... i'm... *Shoot! I forgot to think for the next step!* I'm..."

Urgh, I'm i'm i'm... I'm what?! I'm crazy?! But why i feel that i have heard his voice from... from... No, could it be...

"I'm Lu-" Yes, it is him.

"Luhan?" I cut him.

"Hehe. Yes, it's me." He said as he, i don't know but i think he's rubbing his hair.

"What- How do you get my number?" i asked coldly.

"HAHA. That one... I can't tell you."

"Why?"

"Because... Because... By the way, can we meet this evening?! Can we? At the same cafe as yesterday. i'll wait for you. Ok, deal! Bye!"

"Hah?! What?! Wait, who told you-" Tuuuuuu....

"Hello? Hello?! Hello???!!!" He already hang up the phone! I'm so gonna get him.

After 30 minutes of preparing myself, i went downstairs. I saw my breakfast was already prepared on the table. i looked at the clock.

It's almost 10, my parents should already went to work now. So, i ate my breakfast alone. Like usual. After Myungsoo's dead. Before that, we always had our breakfast together. Those moments... Tears started to form but i wiped them off. I quickly finished my breakfast.

After finishing my breakfast, I'm thinking of where should i go today. Hurm... the garden? Naa~ Boring~ The mall, lazy to shopping. The-

"Miss, one letter for you." One of my maid interrupted. 

"Huh? Oh, ok, thanks." I said as i took the letter. I looked at the letter. White. Daa~ Ofcourse it's white! You don't expect it's black, right? HAHA XD! Lame joke.

I went to my room and stood outside at my balcony. I opened the letter.

Dear ~~~~,

          Sorry that i could not stay longer with you yesterday. I hope you won't mad. Just wanna tell you that there's a person will replace my place in your heart sooner. And i want you to find it yourself. Don't worry. Cause i don't want you to suffer anymore. I don't want you to hope to a hopeless hope. You know that for how long you wait for me, i'll never come back, right? So, i give you a gift. Hope you will happy with him. =) And don't reply this letter. If you reply, to where you want to send this letter? Don't tell me that you want to send it to Heaven. *Hehe. How did he knows my answer.* Cause the letter will never arrive. Reply it with your heart instead. I know you still remember what i said yesterday. I can hear everything from you.

    heart,

Kim Myungsoo.

Letter from Heaven?! 

Then, i stared at the sky. 

Myungsoo-ah, thanks for the letter. But trust me, there's no one can replace you. NO ONE. And never. I know JB said never say never but like do i care? Haha. trying to make jokes here. But i'm not as talented as you are. I miss the jokes that you always made to make me smile. =) I hope you are fine up there. 

I smiled widely at the sky. I know he can sees me.

Up there

Well ~~~~, like Justin Bieber says, Never say Never. Cause the person WILL replace me. I know it. And i miss your sweet smile too. I'm fine dear. This place IS Heaven.
 

Myungsoo smiled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong~! Updated the 3rd chappy! New readers? Subscribe it! And please don't be shy to leave your comment about this story. I won't mad at you even if you leave one comment. HAHA XD! No worries. Sorry for the boring chappy and mistaken grammar(s) and spelling(s). Keep supporting! =D

The new subbies:

1) ilovecandys

2) Nana256

3) MissSimpleLove

Hit the 'Subscribe to Story' button if you want your name on the list!