Shopping with the crazy maniac

Time Machine

 

Haiz~ I think, after Myungsoo’s dead, I’ve spent all my time staring. Replaying back all he sweet moments we have together. I love the moment when he-

tto na honja babeul meokgo
na honja yonghwareul bogo
na honja noraehago ireohke na ulgo bulgo
neottenago eobseo huhwido soyongeobseo
oneul do na honjaWhoo Whoo Whoo Whoo Whoo Whoo Whoo Whoo

My phone rang. Urgh, who could be calling me now? Don't tell me it's the unknown guy again! I read the caller ID. Umma? Why is she calling me now? Since WHEN she dare to call me?!

"Yobeseyo." I started coldly.

"Yobeseyo? ~~~~-ah! Where are you?! Are you free?" She asked in one breathe. Man, this old woman.

"Yah,  can you think for a while? How many mouth do i have?" I asked coldly.

"One?" She answered scaredly.

"Then why you ask so many question?!!"

"Mian. Umma just wanna ask you to go shopping with me. It's been a long time since you went shopping with me." She said with her not-so-innocent tone.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah... I'm not in the mood." I answered simply.

"Oh please~!!! I'm begging you ~~~~!" She begged.

"No matter how you force me, i WON'T go. Arrasso?!" I shouted. But when i want to hang up the phone,

"Please ~~~~! Please don't embarrass me infront of my friend!" Huh? What's with her friend?

"What's wrong with your friend and me?"

"Urm... I wanna introduce you to one of my friend. Please ~~~~, i already promised with her." She made her sad voice. This woman surely know how to... How do you say that? Hmm, whatever then. 

"Umma, just one day. Ok? After this, don't ever think that i'll do this again. NEVER! And don't think that i've apologize you." I said coldly.

"Oh thank you ~~~~! I know there's still the nice you! Thank you very much! Mr. Lee will fetch you! Thanks again!" She hung up the phone with a squel. Psh... I hate her.

 

After Mr. Lee drove me to a mall, i got off from the car. I went inside the mall and looked around. I saw someone was waving at me. There she is. The old wicked witch woman. Can't believe i'm going shopping with her. Am i dreaming? Oh yeah, i am. What a good... Dream.

"Honey!" She wanted ot hug me. But i made the 'don't you dare to' face. 

"Oh. Sorry." She pulled back her gross hand. And continued, "Come, let's sit first while waiting for my friend ok?"

I just nodded.

After a few seconds without any conversation, finally, her friend came. FINALLY!

"Annyeong!!! Ms. Park!!! Long time no meet!"

"Hey Ms.Zhang!" They hugged together. I just smirked looking at them. What a les.(bian)

"This is my pretty daughter, Park ~~~~." Umma introduced me to her stupid old friend. I faked a sweet smile and shook her hand.

"Annyeong." I said politely. 

"Oh this is your lovely daughter you were talking about. Aigoo~ You such a cute girl~" Talk about me?! I wonder what did that woman talked about me? Hurm~

 "How lucky am i to have a lovely in law like you!” She squeled. If this go on and on, I swear that I’ll be crazy. How long should i be dreaming this? Wake up ~~~~!!!

"Well, we'll decided sooner~! Hahaha!" Umma elbowed her friend and they laughed like a maniac.

"Hahaha! So, how is Mr Park now? Is he still the Park Leeyu in the old days?" Her friend or i heard that her name is umma called her Mrs. Zhang, asked curiously.

"Well, he's still the old Park Leeyu that we all known. How many child do you have? Or... You don't have one?" Umma furrowed her eyebrow.

"I have one son. Named-"

"Order Miss?" the waiter cut her off while handed us the menu. 

"Oh thanks." Umma, me and Mrs. Zhang took the menu.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Umma asked Mrs Zhang while turned the menu's page.

"Hurm...," She pointed at a list. "Molla, it's been a long time since i ate korean food."

"Well then, you must try this one and this..." They ordered lots of things. And Mrs. Zhang kinda forgot about the thing that she wanna said. And they treated me like i'm no one. Hello~ I'm still here ok~?

After eating, they wanted to go shopping for clothes. 

"Omo Rina-ah, this high heel is so beautiful!" Mrs. Zhang said as she took and looked at a pair of high heel.

"OMG! So preetty! Hey, tell you what, if you wanna have the latest style, you just better ask ~~~~ to choose it for you. She's very good in this shopping, latest-trend things." Umma said. I smirked at them.

"Really?! Oh my! Nice one! how about ask you lovely daughter to come here."

"~~~~-ah! Come here!" I came with an annoyed face. They asked me to choose that and this and the perfect style. 

After 3 hours shopping non-stop shopping, i decided to ran away from those crazy shopping maniac. I looked at the clock, hurm... 7 pm. Wait, 7 PM???!!!! My eyes widen! Huh? What's with 7 pm? Yeah... Why i felt shock? Haha. Silly me. Brrr... Pretty cold. I looked at my phone.

50 missed call?!! I opened and it's all from... Luhan?

 

 

Annyeong~ Sorry for the late update! Really busy now. 2 weeks before exam. So, need to study. Maybe will on hiatus fro 2 weeks. Just MAYBE. Don't worry. Just wish me luck. =) Oh and don't forget to subscribe and comment please!